Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

There seems to be no organized victims association that works together to find a way

to jam, find implants, remove implants, keeps track of doctors who will help victims remove implants, etc. We need to all work together to solve this. It is currently not organized and people are complaining of the tortures they are getting instead of finding away to solve it. Can we all organize an online meeting to have some process to solve this problem. We need to have the following:

1) A record of names and numbers of all doctors who are willing to help victims to remove implants.

2) A technical group who can work to find implants via x-rays, scans, and document them and find ways to remove them

3) We need to document all ways to jam these frequencies or at least document what methods reduce the attack or what shielding works and doesn't work

" WE NEED ORGANIZATION " Currently it is not organize and it is a benefit to the preps. People come onto this website and just complain about the torture and provide no value at all to anyone.

LETS GET ORGANIZED AND START DOCUMENTING THIS PROFESSIONALLY.

Thanks

Views: 432

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I had a question about orgonite because I am a believer, too.  Can anyone who is a believer tell me why organite is prohibited?  It is a created product of God's earth and has properties which affect electricity absorption.  All science is God's, but can be USED by the enemy for evil..  So, I was just wondering if any Christian who is against it could elaborate on it a bit.  I know that the new agers and seekers of esoteric knowledge use certain crystals for "channeling" and they become portals to the dark world, but, as I said, the enemy can take a natural God made object and turn its use into something not good, just like he has done with the sex act which is a good thing within marriage, but is used for all sorts of evil and ritual magic when taken out of the correct usage.  Tee

Wayne Morin Jr said:

Rossella -its Wayne - please stay away from Orgonite and as a Christian I know the torture is real-but these maganites - and qwave-and orgonite-are only temp fixes- and The Bible is full of verses to understand - use the Bible KJV and have a GOD experience in scripture even though it may not Help but youll know its GODs word-and you know His word is 100% real.
In Jesus Christ Services
Wayne
8/4/18

Rossella said:

Rossella said:

About protection fields, did someone already tried ORGONITE?   You can search about it online, it is very cheap to make. I'm going to try it and let you know :-) let's stay strong in the fight

Any word on this, yet?  The funny thing is, we ought to be able to go to the universities and have these things removed.  UC Berkeley has studied tons of us, I'm sure, perhaps without their knowledge, but I'm sure certain of them KNOW.  They should kick back a payout to us in the form of removing the items helping the research  and weapons system.  They HAVE the knowledge and tech to both locate and to remove it. Tee

Hello,

Watch patient 17 movie about removing alien implants. That doctor Robert Leir has passed on. But he had associates that helped remove implants. We need to document these peoples names and have them available for victims to get their implants removed.  We need a list of doctors across the world who is willing to work with victims to get implants removed?

Can some start a word press site to start documenting names ?

I agree Tee. If its a natural substance then God put it here for our use. I think some Christians are anti things like crystals because they are considered 'new age' and the new age movement has taken the place of God for many. Also its not christian to believe on the actual object for help (idolatry) but if you believe it is  God who powers that crystal and all help is truly divine then in my humble opinion its fine.

In saying that l dont think organites will block targeting. Let us know how it goes.

We dont know for sure if we are implanted. I have seen them torture my pets and wildlife. They dont need implants. But say they do for some things as they might, how do you locate them and who is going to remove them?

Tee said:

Any word on this, yet?  The funny thing is, we ought to be able to go to the universities and have these things removed.  UC Berkeley has studied tons of us, I'm sure, perhaps without their knowledge, but I'm sure certain of them KNOW.  They should kick back a payout to us in the form of removing the items helping the research  and weapons system.  They HAVE the knowledge and tech to both locate and to remove it. Tee

Hello,

Watch patient 17 movie about removing alien implants. That doctor Robert Leir has passed on. But he had associates that helped remove implants. We need to document these peoples names and have them available for victims to get their implants removed.  We need a list of doctors across the world who is willing to work with victims to get implants removed?

orgonite is nothing more than a quartz crystal ....metal Shavings mixed with proxy resin 

http://www.orgoniteinfo.com/how-to-make-orgonite.php

is all new age nonsense .....scammers preying on  peoples fears and ignorance

Tee said:

Hello,

I have been wondering if jamming radio frequencies would work, but I think it might be illegal. Does anyone else know about this?

problem with jammers

A) illegal in many countrys ....

B) you really need to know what you are trying to jam what part of the EM spectrum

C) your jammer needs to output and strong signal ...possiple causeing health effetcs 

D) antenna arrays(probadly being used)  are designed to be difficult to jam 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Active_electronically_scanned_array

Most radars using modern electronics are capable of changing their operating frequency with every pulse. This can make jamming less effective; although it is possible to send out broadband white noise to conduct barrage jamming against all the possible frequencies, this reduces the amount of jammer energy in any one frequency. An AESA has the additional capability of spreading its frequencies across a wide band even in a single pulse, a technique known as a "chirp". In this case, the jamming will be the same frequency as the radar for only a short period, while the rest of the radar pulse is unjammed.

VM said:

I have been wondering if jamming radio frequencies would work, but I think it might be illegal. Does anyone else know about this?

Hi everybody,

I came to orgonite not through new age stuff, but researching online for scientific protection fields, and looking for some engineer able to give a technical expertise about the laser beams I caught by my infrared videosurveillance, lasers beams coming in my place (by the way I attached some pics in here, in " Physicians for human rights" blog post by Michael Benoit)

and found a testimony by an American military engineer, who was indeed very sceptic about orgonite. He tried it because a friend gave it to him as a gift, and that night he finally got some sleep, after years. He optimized the recipe
, infact you don't have any crystal at all. The quartz also it's better when reduced to power. You get a black orgone, not at all decorative, but I have to admit I get to sleep a bit more,, and this is a lot, isn't it? The more you put around you,  in your place, in your bed, in your pockets, the better. It is not new age stuff, it's just a natural ionizer, just like we have natural magnets, that's it.
Tee said:

I had a question about orgonite because I am a believer, too.  Can anyone who is a believer tell me why organite is prohibited?  It is a created product of God's earth and has properties which affect electricity absorption.  All science is God's, but can be USED by the enemy for evil..  So, I was just wondering if any Christian who is against it could elaborate on it a bit.  I know that the new agers and seekers of esoteric knowledge use certain crystals for "channeling" and they become portals to the dark world, but, as I said, the enemy can take a natural God made object and turn its use into something not good, just like he has done with the sex act which is a good thing within marriage, but is used for all sorts of evil and ritual magic when taken out of the correct usage.  Tee

Wayne Morin Jr said:

Rossella -its Wayne - please stay away from Orgonite and as a Christian I know the torture is real-but these maganites - and qwave-and orgonite-are only temp fixes- and The Bible is full of verses to understand - use the Bible KJV and have a GOD experience in scripture even though it may not Help but youll know its GODs word-and you know His word is 100% real.
In Jesus Christ Services
Wayne
8/4/18

Rossella said:

Rossella said:

About protection fields, did someone already tried ORGONITE?   You can search about it online, it is very cheap to make. I'm going to try it and let you know :-) let's stay strong in the fight

Errata corrige: " powder", instead of "power"

There is probably a reason other than what many think that radio frequency jammers are illegal.

Its a simulant.  Its hard to tell at the end what it truly is.  But over time with practice i learned cast it out.  Its difficult and scary.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Adabel Berdina posted a blog post

Styling and profiling with music

Music reminds you of men or women. When I sit at my piano and play, I am sometimes overcome with images and thoughts of people close to me and runners who I have met previously and it reminds me of memories I have had in the past must take this activity one of the main reasons I play my instruments soon regularly at kostenlose klingeltöne.…See More
2 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"I recommend storing lots of canned food, candles, matches, blankets if you live in North America. Something crazy is up. Keep gas full."
4 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"3 honks? Crows? Trains horns multi times? Big warning. Pay attention. Very possible ww3. DEWs laser fire starter"
4 hours ago
Em updated their profile
9 hours ago
Profile IconAdabel Berdina, medan travel and Em joined Peacepink
9 hours ago
Robin Yan replied to Robin Yan's discussion Please see this photo below. And,
"please forward it."
12 hours ago
Robin Yan posted discussions
12 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Honking? 3 honks? WW3 warning. Something super scary is happening on top of covid. But covid and chance of war makes it even more dangerous."
13 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service