peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Attention valued members,

peacepink.ning.com has already reached nearly 2000 members and our community is growing.
I am very grateful to you for your tremendous efforts.

Peacepink is fortunate and very appreciative to have some wonderful contributing managers. These managers have helped to look after this website and make a clear and helpful environment for all members to connect online through Peacepink.

http://peacepink.ning.com/profiles/blogs/looking-managers-for-peace... 

But Victims are isolated from social communities. We need volunteers to unite and help victims and their supporters in their local area. If you want to be a volunteer, please reply to this discussion.

Volunteers are available in your area for support and networking

AMERICA

USA

OHIO

Cincinnati   Derrick Robinson   Email: derrickrobinson@gmail.com  Tel: 513-344-4113

Lancaster   matt overton   Tel: 305-767-9220

CALIFORNIA

Carson Wanda Dablin  Email: lloydjameson@yahoo.com

San Francisco Christine Harris Email: christinelynnharris@yahoo.com Tel: 415-235-6466

Las Vegas  steve ahmann  Email: steveahmann@cox.net   Tel: 702-557-6847

Sacramento Daniel Morgan, who has been helping Ti victems over 20 years now. Tel: 916-933-9658 Email: Lornandan@gmail.com

MINNESOTA

the Minneapolis area  Robert C Thrane Jr 

WASHINGTON

Seattle, Big AL  Paul Philp 

Salt Lake City  John K Nelson

TEXAS

Amarillo  Shannon Smith

Madaline E. States  www.ruhullaha-maryamkho.blogspot.com

Pasadena  Ron. Price

VERMON  Lynn Clarise Bahrenburg

HAWAII, Wailuku cynthia  Email: cynthia.a.dupuy@gmail.com

MASSACHUSETTS  Boston  Miss Sickofit

CANADA

Toronto, Ontario  Galina Kurdina Email: helenkurdin@yahoo.ca

Nanaimo,BC Debbie Newhook  Email: dbnewhook@yahoo.ca   Tel: 250-591-5888

Scarborough,ON Robin Yan   

EUROPE

BELGIUM  Antwerpen  Monika Stoces  and Stefanie VdV  and bsimon 

HUNGARY  Budapest  Peter Fabik  Tel: +36 30 585 3274  Skype name: fabik.peter1

Email: fabikpeti@gmail.com

ITALIA  AtlantiTeo

UK John Allman1 Cotswold Court, Albert Street, Fleet, Hants. GU51 3XZ  Tel:+44 7930 519793  www.FleetCharityShop.com

Watford  Catherine Sarah Hislop   

England south coast  oak_tree_maple  Email: oak_tree_maple@rambler.ru

Sheffield Naman Asghar  Email:  asghar.naman@yahoo.com  or  info@humantele.com

SWEDEN  Stockholm  Magnus Olsson  Email: bionicgate@live.se

http://www.mindcontrol.se/?%20cat=46

RUSSIA, UKRAINE&BELARUS Area   http://peacepink.ning.com/profile/Dmitry  Email: werdnu@yandex.ru

ASIA

ARAB

Arab truth aicha Emailmindcaptive@ymail.com

CHINA

Soleilmavis  Email: soleilmavis@yahoo.com

Hongkong and Singapore  (Dr) XU Yan.

Telephone numbers in Hong Kong are +852-98501119 (M) +852-27742824 (H)

Email address: drxuyan@bigfoot.com

Page: http://peacepink.ning.com/profile/YanXu

INDIA

Bangalore,Karnataka vijay karthic Email: vijayk_dsp@yahoo.com

Bangalore,Karnataka vincent george Email: vincent.rehoboth@gmail.com

Mobile: 91-9844110637

JAPAN

Tokyo (or Kanto plain) chiocciola  Email:dangi@hotmail.co.jp

Tokyo  Miwa Arai   Email address is m.aqualily@gmail.com 

MALAYSIA

Malaysia (East) LIM SC Email: lsc9702893@gmail.com

Frank Luetkebohmert  Email:  lsc9702893@gmail.com

OCEANIA

AUSTRALIA

JOHN FINCH  5/8 Kemp St, Thornbury, Vic 3071, Australia, TEL: 0424009627

EMAIL: tijohnfinch@gmail.com  , MCmailteam@gmail.com

Gold Coast, Queensland, Paul Anthony Baird

NEW ZEALAND

Wendy

AFRICA

MOROCCO 

Mr. Fouad Zennari Email Address: fzennari@yahoo.fr

####################################################

ITALIAN VERSION:

(By AtlantiTEO (Michael NightWolf) )

Attenzione cari e preziosi membri

peacepink.ning.com ha già raggiunto più di 800 membri e la nostra comunità è in crescita.

Sono molto grata a voi per i vostri enormi sforzi.

Peacepink è fortunato e molto riconoscente per avere alcuni dirigenti meravigliosi e diversi contributi. Questi manager hanno contribuito a curare questo sito e fare un ambiente chiaro e utile per tutti i membri per connetterti online attraverso Peacepink.

Ma le vittime sono isolate dalle comunità sociali. Abbiamo bisogno di volontari per riunire e aiutare le vittime ei loro sostenitori nel loro territorio. Se vuoi essere un volontario, ti preghiamo di rispondere in questa discussione.

I volontari sono disponibili nella vostra zona per il supporto e collegamento in rete.

Views: 2414

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The real victims were mostly replaced by fake ones, as CIA technical garbage prefer being killed secretly. They do not risk their lives to kill their boss: REAL Rockefellers who mind control others and blocking the exposure of the Remote Surgery and Remote Mind Control technologies. They are waiting targetted Individual's help, which is not possible and not reasonable, as internal problem can only be solved by internal people. If CIA employees do not kill their boss who do not help to make the whole world know, they can only wait for another 30 or 50 years after the nature death of current Rockefellers. After the death of current Rockefellers, humankind would definitely make the whole world know Remote Surgery and Remote Mind Control. By the time, humankind would dig out what really happened today. It would be more difficult to hide secrets with development of technology. Bad people like Rockefellers and their helpers would be discouraged. That is how humankind survive.

By the time, please help me and others who might have been killed mentally or physically to do the 3 things (1) Same surgery to CIA real boss who encouraged secret remote surgery on humanbeings (2) Replace bad people's names with numbers, include names of Hitler and Rockefellers. (3) Build memorial buildings in every country and engrave stories of heroes on walls to encourage youngsters to do the right things.

I will be a volunteer for life in New Hampshire & MAINE, USA. Whether you like it or not. :D

I can inform about v2k, GS, and a few other things. I've  heard of 3 local people so far and I'm in the process of getting in touch with 2 of them, the other was briefly stalked and is my sister.

capricorn.11.33@gmail.com 

Emmanuel Pitsiladis 

Portsmouth, NH, USA, 03801

Hi I am Frank Luetkebohmert

I do not recognise this email address: lsc9702893@gmail.com my email is: eTBlmPW@yahoo.com or kimble2001@yandex.com.

Not that some of the things you say aren't true, but it sounds like you are selling us shit. Wrong thread, and frantic stories you're completely decided on without even a word 'maybe' mixed in there? Gtfo. Stop copy/paste baiting.

Yan Xu (CIA modified my messages said:

The real victims were mostly replaced by fake ones, as CIA technical garbage prefer being killed secretly. They do not risk their lives to kill their boss: REAL Rockefellers who mind control others and blocking the exposure of the Remote Surgery and Remote Mind Control technologies. They are waiting targetted Individual's help, which is not possible and not reasonable, as internal problem can only be solved by internal people. If CIA employees do not kill their boss who do not help to make the whole world know, they can only wait for another 30 or 50 years after the nature death of current Rockefellers. After the death of current Rockefellers, humankind would definitely make the whole world know Remote Surgery and Remote Mind Control. By the time, humankind would dig out what really happened today. It would be more difficult to hide secrets with development of technology. Bad people like Rockefellers and their helpers would be discouraged. That is how humankind survive.

By the time, please help me and others who might have been killed mentally or physically to do the 3 things (1) Same surgery to CIA real boss who encouraged secret remote surgery on humanbeings (2) Replace bad people's names with numbers, include names of Hitler and Rockefellers. (3) Build memorial buildings in every country and engrave stories of heroes on walls to encourage youngsters to do the right things.

Frank Luetkebohmert

A competent translation by a truly multilingual European

English - German and German - English

Summary

I have an excellent record of accomplishment in translating legal (correspondence, contracts, certificates & documentation, judgment of proceedings (Art. 101 (3) (a) and 106 (2) EPC), consolidated financial statements, excerpts of the commercial register, mergers, change of name, etc.), medical and technical documents (Safety data sheets, user manuals, etc.) as well as medical transcription. My Portfolio includes companies in Germany, Austria, England, Dubai, Egypt, Malaysia & India Feel free to ask for samples or references.

Source: http://www.translatorsvillage.com/translator/frank-luetkebohmert

Frank is real interpreter and ingeniuer and is not a scammer!

Account of Frank Confirm 100%. WELCOME AT PEACEPINK FRANK, WE NEED INTERPRETERS!

ATTENTION TO SCAMMERS :) AND TROLLS :) that are here on peacepink, on facebook, on youtube, on your email box with (spam & scam) and everywhere! :) :) :) . What is "spam e scam"?

Change automatically wikipedia --------> SCAMS419.

regards

Frank Luetkebohmert said:

Hi I am Frank Luetkebohmert

I do not recognise this email address: lsc9702893@gmail.com my email is: eTBlmPW@yahoo.com or kimble2001@yandex.com.

Make 12,000$ per month finacial aid for mind control victims

forward as many TIs as possible

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B_n5jkFVVz3JX2lDeGJWWEtzYjA...
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_n5jkFVVz3JaGc2UnI4Tzh3Y0E/view?u...

working from home doing forex/ stock trading/ futures /commodities/options

CHOOSE AMIBROKER software or convert AFL to metastock ninja trder softwares

mind control victims finacial aid who lost jobs NEW DOWNLOAD NEW ATTACHMENT  workfrom  home NEW VERSION

no time to write formal email.

THIS IS DIFFERENT FROM EARLIER EMAIL . NEW DOWNLOAD NEW ATTACHMENT
> work from home
>

i am saving 2 years time to become stock trading pros
my 3 years hard work to reach this acccuracy and confiidance levels to trade
will get high profits. go through some ebooks on stock trading technical anlysis
take 2 weeks time then do paper trade check. then put real money.

first start demo forex account to know how to trade
>
>
> highly accurate trading system for mind control victims
> who lost jobs.
>
> its highly accurate very few people can reach this acurate levels in
> stock tradingor forex trading or future trading
>
> no more gambling
>
> more than 70% lost money while trading But with this trading system
> you always win money 97%
>  of time. (70% people who loose money in trading acccuracy levels are
> 51%-68%)
>
>  youa are part of 15% of traders who always succeed.

i am saving 2 years time to become stock trading pros
>
>  select recent files in uniquep100_analysis_myindicators_tradingsystem
> folder
>
>  read
>  forex.txt files
>  important read it first.txt files
>
   select recent files afl  select recent files afl  select recent files afl  

CHOOSE AMIBROKER

highly accurate trading system for mind control victims
who lost jobs.

its highly accurate very few people can reach this acurate levels in stock tradingor forex trading or future trading

no more gambling

more than 70% lost money while trading But with this trading system you always win money 97%
 of time. (70% people who loose money in trading acccuracy levels are 51%-68%)

youa are part of 15% of traders who always succeed

select recent files in uniquep100_analysis_myindicators_tradingsystem folder

read
 forex.txt files
 important read it first.txt files

i am an irish ti , a victim of gangstalking , gaslighting , mind control and electronic harassment at the hans of a group purporting to be spiritualist .I have a young daughter and am terrified , these people have made my life a hell on earth .

are there any supports in place for irish tis

Yes, there is: http://peacepink.ning.com/group/ireland

Hi, look around, there's lots of crucial info. Also, don't worry too much, and trust yourself, you know and can much more than you consciously know. Take care.

In North Carolina contact Richard at 704 691 4348 or lovelace27961@gmail.com. They won't allow me too post anything else. Thanks and God Bless

I volunteer myself, I'm in NB Canada. I hope I will meet some people and try to do something together.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

cat cat replied to God's Grace's discussion Female Fakers and Male Wasters!!
"God's Grace, I so hope you are right.  Trump knows all about us.  He wants to help us and has tried.  The evil bastards at the CIA/NSA know they have the power and will not do as he instructs them too.  From what I read June…"
4 hours ago
Robin Yan posted a discussion
7 hours ago
Robin Yan commented on Robin Yan's blog post I did.
7 hours ago
Robin Yan posted a blog post
8 hours ago
God's Grace commented on Sandy Lomax's blog post Artificial Intelligence can take a still image of a speaker and manipulate the mouth in real time
"Interesting CLS, I've read about this medical glue on other websites as well...possibly something like that new spray that you can buy to cover a cut or graze - supposed to make your skin grow back over it."
11 hours ago
God's Grace commented on Sandy Lomax's blog post Artificial Intelligence can take a still image of a speaker and manipulate the mouth in real time
"Interesting CLS, I've read about this medical glue on other websites as well...possibly something like that new spray that you can buy to cover a cut or graze - supposed to make your skin grow back over it."
11 hours ago
God's Grace replied to God's Grace's discussion Female Fakers and Male Wasters!!
"Thank you Angeline, CLS, cat cat and pathfinder - much appreciated!! Yes, they are demonic personalities, but I believe our God is greater, and as they have already been judged, I think it is important to keep up our prayers to God Almighty,…"
11 hours ago
pathfinder replied to God's Grace's discussion Female Fakers and Male Wasters!!
"yes they do all to stress and ruin your life. Dont give up, enjoy your life even with problems they make, they tried all to make me stay at holliday at home, but i go to the sea even when they stress me. "
12 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service