Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Petition to United Nations and Governments Worldwide to Stop Electromagnetic Mind Control Abuse and Torture

Thousands of people, are asking for an international investigation of enormous human rights violations that are silently taking place worldwide at this moment.

In recent years the numbers of those crimes against humanity rose so much that we can openly speak about the civilian population being under attack.

This attack is committed with technology working invisibly at a distance, beyond the bounds of borders, and is at this moment being used against helpless and unsuspecting citizens.

The victims are constantly lobbying to report these crimes to government officials, human rights organizations, world leaders and the press. Mostly, they don't get answers because of a general lack of knowledge about the technology. Mental institutions may diagnose the victims as delusional. And complaints lodged a t local police stations are often treated as psychological problems or ignored.

It may take several years, before the "silent holocaust" becomes public knowledge. And for the victims, the comparison is very real.

The scale of the crimes being reported, and the seriousness of the accusations, justifies an urgent international investigation.

Because there are so many victims worldwide, spawning a worldwide movement coordinated via the Internet, it is only the most diligent and conscientious of victims who are able to report this crime; the actual number of victims being many times larger than this group of activists.

Meanwhile, from all parts of the world new victims are showing up in greater numbers. They are asking for these crimes to be made public and are insisting on an international investigation of this problem. And starting a collective campaign against DIRECTED ENERGY AND NEUROLOGICAL WEAPONS (DEW) TORTURE AND ABUSE.

Some of our DIRECTED ENERGY AND NEUROLOGICAL WEAPONS, AND ORGANISED STALKING TORTURE AND ABUSE CASES detail the most extreme and totalitarian violations of human rights in human history, including the most horrendous psychological tortures, rapes, sexual abuse, surgical mutilations, ‘mind control’, and other mental and physical mutilations.

We demand the United Nations and all governments to take an immediate investigation and stop such horrible crime.

This petition has been translated into 20 languages,

1. ENGLISH
 2. FRANCAIS
 3. РУССКИЙ
4. DEUTSCH
 5. ITALIANO
 6. ESPAÑOL
 7. PORTUGUES
 8. ΕΛΛΗΝΙΚΑ
9. DANSK
 10.CHINESE

http://peacepink.ning.com/profiles/blogs/media-release-in-20-language

To sign this petition, please leave a comment to this post. Your comment can be formatted like the sample letter posted by Soleilmavis in the first comment.

Please send the link of this petition to United Nations, all governments, social medias and the public.

Views: 1531

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I fully support Soleilmavis in her petition.

Stephen Alexander Raney

New York City

I will sign the petition when I locate it.

I fully support Soleilmavis  Liu in this petition calling for worldwide investigations to stop electronic abuse torture mind control and organized stalking or targeting of human beings.

I support you petition.

The gangstalkers are out of their mind. The' re getting worse.

Bye bye for now,

Angeline Klas

yeah I do as well.

This is not effective petition. We need to use Avaaz to do it formally and get as many people to sign as possible and then we can formally present this to UN and Governments. We can include testimonies from whistle blowers like Dr John Hall, Dr Robert Duncan, Jessie Ventura, etc. I can do this if no one else wants to take the lead but I prefer someone else.

https://secure.avaaz.org/page/en/

Thanks

Hello,

Is anyone willing to create an Avaaz Petition? This petition on PeacePink is not effective because only people who go to this website know about it. Avaaz has many millions of users and get notified on petitions. Can someone create a petition? In the petition we need to reference testimonies from whistle blowers like Dr John Hall, Dr Robert Duncan, Jessie Ventura, etc.

Thanks

It's one petition. Personally I feel that those we are petitioning could care less and many want this to remain for obvious advantages. However the petitions serve a purpose as to show this is a crime that is increasing and is unchecked. I do not get blasted with bio weapons but the technology is there and with a bit of research one can see this is readily available to those with a bit of money and resources. This to me  is enough to warrant investigation.So I don't feel that those that have been petitioned on this matter do not realize what we all know and that is that the technology is documented enough to know it exists and enough is out there to see that it's not just government getting ahold of this technology. So for agencies to continue on that this is some sort of mass psychosis is an obvious coverup. 

I support the worldwide campaign "Stop the (secret) Abuse and Torture of Mind control, Directed Energy Weapons and manipulation weapons on Civilians”.
I am a Victim of electronic Harassment/ mind control/ directed energy weapons/ Organized Stalking and Torture.

Maree-Lauren Hunter

Calgary Alberta Canada 

Dear Sir/Madam,
  I have been a victim of indiscriminate use of quantum internet based directed energy weapon by some people or organization from University of Pennsylvania, PA, USA considerably supported by other US based criminals of Indian origin who have deep roots in India. It cannot be explained over the phone or e-mail, but it is of complete reality and 100% true. Anyway, it needs a very good scientific attitude, instrumental and strategic base to understand this crime. Having said that I am 100% sure and actually have practical experience for long time that they have access over my every mobile phone and computers that have internet connection and hardware compatible to the wave frequency/ies that these criminals use to physically and mentally torture unfortunate common people like me. Of course, please be sure that I have no secrecy and no personal freedom, because these criminals virtually know all about every phone call, every e-mail and everything about me. For God's sake, please donot think it is weird imagination and that is the ultimate destruction of all human values that I possess. And for your information, it has not happened automatically with me. There are plenty of reasons and backgrounds behind this captive life with loss of all basic human rights. My sincere pledge to you, will be to take my valuable inputs to handle this crime and approach accordingly to investigate into it. Without proper and satisfactory scientific investigation, please donot discard all my statement/s.

A brief detail of the features of the technology that is being used against us is given below.
(1) Acute audio visual spying because they have live biohologram of my body.
(2) Even a little bit of whisper from mind can be detected because they have access over my brain signalling and activities ( biohologram of brain's neural network).
(3) Electromagnetic impulse can be directed towards the specific part of the body (Directed energy weapon)
(4) Different kind of sensation like pinching, itching, hard impact etc can be given to my body that have gradually become very much specific to my talk, whisper and activity.
(5) Can give pain even in the internal organ and different parts of the body
(6) Can suddenly give acute pain to my neck by bending, twisting and stiffening it so that I cannot erect it.
(7) Can accumulate smell from one part and spray it to other specific part
(8) Can control the performances of my brain. Can make me sleepless night after night.
(9) Can attack me with different hallucinations and dreams during sleep because they might have a control over your visual cortex.
There are plenty of websites on this crime and many people in the world are victimized with this weapon. There have been specific companies who have developed quantun leap technology to prevent this crime and genetic and psychotronic warfare. If you have any doubt please visit https://wavegenome.com/theory---105810451054105610481071.html ( Company name is wave genome).
Please have feel and give me and my family freedom from this heinous, unprecedented crime.

Thanks,
Sincerely yours,

Sudip Dasgupta

There are twenty two provinces and cities in P.R.China have millions of victims of V2K and remote neutral monitor technology which Chinese National Security Bureaus in China torture these people who can’t read and write English, so the Wikileaks only mentioned one Chinese victim Soleilmavis who Is the peacepink founder, I am busy working in United States, but I am filling a world first invention to USPTO for all victims of V2K and RNM identification, but the process is lasting long time, I am welcome the Peacepink founder ms. Soleilmavis call me because I was an engineer working in Shanghai China and she is working Shanghai Fudan University, if ms.Soleimavis is willing to give me her cell phone number, I call her from USA is free for any long time. My Email: chineseorusa321@gmail.com
I am a proud American right now: have good luck to everyone: Da Li
سمية اللوزي الجنسيه تونسية
انا مستهدفة عبر الأقمار الصناعية لمدة 15عام وتتعرض و مازال متواصلا إلى يومنا هذا لقد تعرضت إلى كافة انواع التحرش والتعذيب الكهرومغناطيسي اللامرئي في جسدي كامل جسدي و يتجسسون علينا ويتدخلون في أفكارنا و أيضا قراءتها عن بعد و أيضا للتلاعب بها والتحكم بي وقد حاولو قتلي مرار المرات وكل مرة انجو بفضل من الله و دائما يتكلمون في عقلي اي اسمع اصواتهم هناك تخاطر عقلي أيضا ارى صور في عقلي

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

outi tuomi commented on H's group Finland
"Martti. olet kovasti innokas diagnotisoimaan minun tietämättä, mikä on tilanteeni. Kirjoitin tuon epäluulolauseen syötiksi: joku varmaan vastaisi. Ja toisaalta siinä oli taviksille tietoa: olemme…"
32 minutes ago
Martti Koski commented on H's group Finland
"Outi, jos olisit epäluuloistasi huolimatta  et olisi ajatellut  -"En tunne tutkijoita. Entä, jos tiedot menevätkin niille.jotka meita koe-eläiminä käyttävät" - vaan …"
1 hour ago
CLS posted a status
"Covid, depopulation, oppression, benefit to who? Watch Aliend and Agenda 21 movie. Unvetted but lots of truth. Aliens no, Nazis!"
3 hours ago
Maria Harmath posted a status
"Whttps://www.the-sun.com/lifestyle/tech/1506496/facebook-lawsuit-instagram-spying/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=shareb"
5 hours ago
"Whttps://www.the-sun.com/lifestyle/tech/1506496/facebook-lawsuit-instagram-spying/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=shareb"
5 hours ago
5 hours ago
Soleilmavis replied to Stephen O' Neill's discussion TI World map, put your details onto it!
"If you post here, members would see it."
6 hours ago
Wayne Morin Jr posted photos
9 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service