peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

My electronic harassers utilize physical pain as part of their torture on a fairly regular basis. I get pain all over my entire body and then start to shake uncontrollably and am forced to sit on my bed, rocking back and forth until they let it subside. Voices? Yes I have the voice to skull voices which would be bad enough if it weren't for the physical part that makes this whole thing unbearable. Anybody else out there experience physical pain?

Views: 115

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes its started more recently all night long bad pain especially in my legs and hips coupled with horrible visions and dreams. I dont know of any blocking methods or anything. This is so hard to cope with. I cant imagine a lifetime like this. Its horrible.

I'm sorry that you're feeling pain as I know how bad it can get. When I am hit with their weapons I literally roll up into a little ball and can't function. There are no blocking techniques, and this just really sucks because there's nothing I can do about it. Good luck to you and thanks for responding, it helps to know I'm not alone:)

Sue said:

Yes its started more recently all night long bad pain especially in my legs and hips coupled with horrible visions and dreams. I dont know of any blocking methods or anything. This is so hard to cope with. I cant imagine a lifetime like this. Its horrible.

Blocking. 

Creams/lotions different for parts of body inc genitals

Rubber over under sinks and foams.  Avoid reflectives

Shungite stone/paint. 

Corkboard windows 

Basement bags of soil/rubber

Really, creams can help to block? What kind of creams?

brian bovo said:

Blocking. 

Creams/lotions different for parts of body inc genitals

Rubber over under sinks and foams.  Avoid reflectives

Shungite stone/paint. 

Corkboard windows 

Basement bags of soil/rubber

Ive used several different lotions/creams.  With that its about breaking up pain signals

What kind of brends, components?

What kind of creams and lotions are you using? I can't imagine that anything will block out the extreme pain that they cause me but I'm willing to try whatever I can. It is literally torture and it can occur at any time, interrupting whatever I had planned for my day. It sucks,,,

brian bovo said:

Ive used several different lotions/creams.  With that its about breaking up pain signals

Argan oil, gold bond healing, sun screen clear gel.  On walls and body randomly

Also shungite lapadolite stones with chicken eggs help.

I just had the most hellish night. I just cant fathom a lifetime of this torture. Surely this world must be coming close to its end or something. If there is a god or benevolent deities they wont watch this injustice forever. I just cant see that any help can come from within this planet as this is top level organised. I havent heard of many Tls be released from the program either.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Wayne Morin Jr posted photos
1 hour ago
deca posted videos
6 hours ago
Lez added a discussion to the group Victimes Francophone De "Mind Control".
Thumbnail

micro-bulles - micro-puces

Passage d'un texte trouvé à http://www.wikistrike.com/article-vous-aurez-une-puce-rfid-dans-votre-cerveau-sans-meme-le-savoir-113936076.html et qui semble se référer à : http://www.jp-petit.org/Presse/puce_dans_cerveau.htmLa crosse de l'aorte, un piège à bulles et à micro-puces légèresCes puces, comme…See More
9 hours ago
MATTHEW NAYLOR liked DeepThought's profile
13 hours ago
MATTHEW NAYLOR liked DeepThought's profile
13 hours ago
MATTHEW NAYLOR and DeepThought are now friends
13 hours ago
brian bovo replied to Richard H. Lovelace Sr.'s discussion Mind Control, weoponized mycoplasma, Microwave warfare, goes hand and hand.
"There are ways to beat it but you need to dominate using psychic war in your telepathic abilities. Blocking also helps break up the targeting. Think people!  You can do this."
20 hours ago
Robin Yan commented on Robin Yan's event I post it, you forward it. Why? They are hacking  everything I am using. Why?  Not only for myself.
"My case /our cases have been classified as Genocide and Torture by UN and International Criminal Court. They are hacking everything I am using. Please forward this."
21 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service