POSITIVITY

I haven't been on this site for a while...I posted about a month ago and didn't even want to get into the discussion afterward...as it is, quite honestly, not healthy. In the months before I stopped reading and posting, I was doing well, but now I am doing better than I ever have. 

This site is great, and I commend whoever created it, but there are more trolls than people realize, and more negative banter than is healthy. We are just trying to help each other but don't realize that the perps are simply trying and hoping to create negative discord. If this site is eating up a lot of your day and taking too much of your thinking, stop looking at it everyday.

Go outside, go workout, work, Go LIVE. 

Its just purely a coincidence that what you experience is 100% negative. It is because they want you to die for them...they want to trick you into giving up...there is much more to be gained from picking a persons mind by feeding them part negative, part positivity and part indifference, rather than all negativity...it is not remotely logical to think that you're hooked up to a machine of sorts...There is no reason for a machine to care if you love it or hate it, if you give up, or live through it...which your perp blatantly does care: no matter what they try to make you think...they would prefer you gave up. They wanted your family and friends to BURY you...NEVER FORGET THAT. If you are ever feeling down, or lazy, or anything...remember that these monsters thought your loved ones were going to mourn you for their personal gain...If that is not fuel for you FIRE that burns deep inside, nothing is. USE THAT, and USE THEM. 

Anyways...

I just wanted to post about how if you are able to flip this game on its head, and simply train yourself to hold a conversation over the top of your perp, they get NOTHING. They feed off of your responses...they want you to yell back, to get worked up, to get angry, to talk back, to get mad because if you lose control of your emotions there is a better chance that you do things you'll regret...and are easy to get to. Laugh at them, ask them if this is all they've got...ask them if they're really wasting their existence on trying to bother people? This can't be their legacy to themselves forever, is it? That is so brutal, I constantly remind my perp of this...

Everyday I workout harder, eat better, drink more water, etc...continue to do things that my future self will thank me for, and continue to extend my life expectancy. I remind them that everytime I workout, etc... that the gap continues to grow. I remind my perp that only if he had my drive to get in shape, or if he profited from what I did, he would 

They only take what you let them...

If you are able to get up, work out, hold a job, have a good time, and go to bed at night knowing that you survived torture, you are an incredibly strong person...dont let their negativity get to you; it is just that: THEIRS. They have so much of it, that they want to pawn it off on other people...

Looking back on my life, before this started...I was happy, but not like this. I didn't appreciate things like I do now, because I hadn't experienced real pain. Until you go through something brutal, it is often times, truly impossible to appreciate things fully. Every little thing is a dream, a gift, we are lucky to be here in this time and place, and to be given this incredible opportunity to make the universe SMILE. 

Positivity is the greatest force in the universe and literally changed my life. I started reading quotes and stories and got art with positive quotes on it...it is not a coincidence that the most successful, happiest people see the beauty in everything...

"those dancing were seen to be crazy be those who couldn't hear the music"...

I could cry from happiness in literally seconds today. To be able to take something like this and turn it into a positive, let alone the ultimate positive is truly a DREAM. People would kill for that ability...and the best part is is that I have myself to thank ultimately...Friends, family, outlets, sleeping pills, music, everything has added up to help me more than I could ever imagine, but it is up to you, and you alone, whether or not you are happy in life. THEY CANNOT TOUCH THAT. 

They have themselves to blame for their sorry existences, and we can look ourselves in the mirror at the end of the day, and smile back, knowing that we had the respect for ourselves to continue to LIVE ON. 

I feel sorry for the people who never go crazy...I get a good laugh out of the fact that my perp thinks Im crazy and weird...I am proud of it...I think they are BORING beyond belief. I would be bored out of my mind if I was them too, and couldn't escape the walls of negativity that they created...They are imprisoned by their thoughts, AND have to listen to me DANCING IN THE RAIN...must be brutal...

Continue to be strong enough to NOT FIGHT BACK...to simply keep going and not even let them break your stride is amazing.

HAVING AN UNBREAKABLE SPIRIT & SOUL IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING EVER...

(I probably won't be reading any responses to this and didn't want to spark an argument/ debate of any kind...just wanted to throw some more positivity out there because when I was in hell because of this, reading other peoples encouraging words helped me in ways I couldn't describe so it is my duty to hopefully do the same for others.)

JUST KEEP LIVING. 

You need to be a member of Peacepink3 to add comments!

Join Peacepink3

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –