Hi, I would put my two cents in this whole matter to see if someone can remove any harassment with this technology, once and for all. We must bear in mind that all of this, exists since 1970 about the media as newspapers and television do not speak on this issue in a number of countries, and in those countries is muted all knowledge to the field of psychiatry, calling it a case of schizophrenia. So never end the harassment to the citizens, and I managed to find only 3 patents: (Patent 3951134  Patent 6470214 y Patent  5,159,703). They are similar and are used to read minds at a distance and make sounds directly to the brain, it will probably be more patents and I think it’s in order to finish this, to know all such inventions and inform the media how they are using this, torturing people psychologically.

I thought that making the implementation of a follow up on these patents for human rights activists who are those who control such emissions and neutralize the psychological torture that is done to people, not only that if also press the press and media to speak at all places of this kind of things are being done.

I've also thought about doing a study of how evolved schizophrenia cases in the countries after 100 years only in cases of schizophrenia and delusional type or hearing that occurs with these inventions, calculated as a percentage of the population that in each country at that time since before the technology was developed in order to calculate a number of victims totals approximately decade by decade, not only have those who have discovered the harassment committed but also have those who have silenced saying they are schizophrenic open to huge numbers throughout the entire world to see that they have generated a kind of pandemic with this invention and also see all the evil that is done with this and implement means to end corruption have generated some important fields such intelligence, secret Service, the field of psychology and psychiatry and medicine and that in all these areas mentioned working together, some for financial gain and others for not being affected by the unconscious

damage caused to their victims.

You need to be a member of Peacepink3 to add comments!

Join Peacepink3

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• When a person has factual witness's and letters from them stating it's not in the brain but Telepathy, and it is factual and have a conversation with a neighbor, who has literally talked to you telepathically, and to find out some one spread it to someone else and so on, to form a group of mind control people to use estealth,high tech crimes and know everything they do by a group of people, that has generated a world wide epademic  to many people who are skitz or are bypolar, and use the webb site to draw them in, and use a cell phone to make the telepaqthic human beome a sitting duck , so to speak, as it came from no where is when the law shuld of got involved back in 2007, not now, the family of the Testerman's have such equipment to use Snoop Spy ware on me with Julie Vongprachanh and her husband Juan, who has the technological resource, as he admits it and sells it with no one knowing it at Verizon, tells me some people who can appear normal but find away to make alot of money, without noone knowing about it, because they use High Tech Customize Surveilance Device's on me to shut me up, tyells me they have a lot of news on TV now they brought on themselve

s and the stupid thing is, they used my computer to put it in, daily , and then use c cleaner to clean it out, and then put it in other people's computers, by driving by and programming their cell phone's into the innocent victim's house and the victim has no clear of it, as the criminal has all of the faMILIES INFORMATION , IN A MATTER OF MINUTES, AND USE'S IT ON THEM WHEN THEY MESS WITH THEIR HEADS, TELL ME AGAIN ARE YOU FOR  CRIME OR ARE YOU AGAINST IT, CAUSE THAT IS WHAT THIS IS, CRIME , AND THEY CAN MUMBLE TO MY LEFT EAR ALL THEY WANT BUT THEY KNOW I KNOW WHO THEY ARE, AND ALL I ASK IS WHAT WOULD THEY DO IF THIS WAS THEIR MOTHER OR GRANDPA, AND JUST TOOK THE FAMILY AWAY FROM THEM AS THEY DO THE SAME TO THEM. THOUGHT'S ARE ONE THING, CRIMINALS WHO HAVE ACCESS TO THEM IS ANOTHER. THE LAW OF CULTS TO PRACTICE IT ON SOMEONE WHO HAS BEEN HOSPITALIZED OR BEEN INJURED FROM IT, SUCH AS VODOO, AND WORSHIPS IT TO DO HARM TO OTHERS, FOR A PROFIT TELLS ME THEY HAVE A SURPRISE COMING SOON.

This reply was deleted.