Replies

• yes!

most of the MK-Ultra doctors were ALSO involved in deciding what the original DSM said what were symptoms of mental illness.

for a second, think as if you were
    one of them - if you were planning to make people insane with your experiments
    you would want to have a convenient label to lay on them, so that
    when they said "i can hear the government in my fillings" or "i am being manipulated by mind control satellites"

they would just be written off as stupid and/or insane.

think on this, as well" remember Zoloft?
    Zoloft inhibited natural enzymes that the brain produces. when people fell off their dosages -- as always happens with people taking meds -- the enzymes surged and they would do violent psychotic crimes. that would NOT have occurred had they NOT taken the drug.

there is no way that any highprofile doctor DOES NOT KNOW about all these secret programs.

Not a conspiracy theory: evidence of conspiracy.

i have proof that i will return and post.
  • In most cases, the effects of voices will not abate without proper use of anti-psychotic medication, which means, don't stop and start it, but stay on it for long term, and in my case, I have absolutely no voices anymore by being on them. I'm still tortured to near death, but the big thing gone are the voices. What happens to me is that I don't rise to the occasion of torment, so, if they are doing something unforeseen to my mind, I'm not really aware of it. This brings me great peace and helps me to focus of my kids, my job, my home. Best wishes.
This reply was deleted.