peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Question from Press to victims (and further update bout the I am on their list letter)

Hello People,

First of all I would like to thank Mr. J.Nicholson  who came over from Peru esspecialy for the press meeeting in the Netherlands..Unless this man is very much tortured he made his way over to the Netherlands to show the implants he found in his body..Further I like to thank the people who where online on the 15th and esspecially Hassan MCV who supported me very much through the months..and also others worldwide who supported me ...Further I liketo say that the people of the NIBURU team asked if victims could anwser these three questions so they can continue their documentary

best is to write the anwsers to my emailadress..

stefanievandevelde88@gmail.com

Or put them here by the Questions from press to victims disscusion on peacepink as a comment

The 3 Questions are

1=

Why do you think you are tortured..

2=

which way do you protect yourself against this torture (Shielding/Protection)

3=

Do you have the feeling the torture is less then before..

Still the same or increased

It would be great if people can anwser these questions so Niburu can complete the documentary...

Further I would like to say that I will start the telephone calls as part of the strategy very soon and will update the recordings and mailings in a film..

Love,Peace and Light

Stefanie

Views: 651

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have nano magnetic parasites in my body and i was given chemicals as a child.The chemicals are the host for the parasites.

My body goes into chemical shock frequently

TO STEFANIE FRISTMY ANSWERS ARE MUCH TO COMPLEX  TO ANSWER  IN THREE SIMPLE QUESTIONS BUT I AM, A MEMBER OF PEACEPINK  AND IF YOU LOG INTO MY PAGE TIManuel B Vega USA YOU ARE MORE THEN WELLCOME TO READ  ALL IVE WRITEN my email vegamanuel4@yahoocom AND MY PH#206 794 4809 BID BE MORE THEN HAPPY TO SPEAK WITH YOU MAY LOVE PEACE & LIGHT ALSO BE WITH YOU TI Manuel B Vega USA

1. Why do I think I am being tortured?

Within months of my Father passing away I noticed numerous people following me 24/7. I hired a PI to prove I wasn't crazy who ran 20 license plates through DMV (these plates were collected during one 2 hour trip to the mall). 80% of them came back unable to locate/identify, 1 was off a car that was suppose to be in a junk yard, and the other 3 were misc people I didn't know. After this result my PI suddenly stopped wanting to help me and encouraged me to stop looking in to things. I was also blacklisted in my industry and lost my job, and experience constant gaslighting. I am not sure whether or not I am being targeted with any type of energy weapons but I am constantly monitored via my cell phones, computers, and IPad. I do suspect some level of mind control because of the high levels of obsession and the varying ideas about what is going on and my whom (although I am relatively sure this is connected to my Father and others I know). I have literally lost connection with all of my friends and what little bit of family I have left. This all seemingly happened while everything and everyone around me seemed hell bent and proving that I was insane. It was very fortunate for me that I hired the PI and I had been seeing the same psychologist for 5 years who knows I am not crazy. She had me take an MMPI which proved that I am indeed not crazy or schizophrenic.

2. How do I protect myself?

I don't use any methods of shielding but I don't sleep next to my electronics. I force myself to stay active and as social as possible. I try not to think about whether those I am contact with could possibly be perps. There is nothing I can do about anyway and it is just another way to make me obsess and drive myself crazy.

3. Is it the same, better, or worse?

I would say that things are a little better at the moment but mostly because I am dealing with it differently.

Wish i had th emeans to afford a PI...

bu ti'm curious, what is a MMPI?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

AtlantiTeo left a comment for Art Freeman
"I do not know your problems, maybe, on this web page there is material that can be of help to you. If necessary, write me on my wall, or in the web page (group). I always respond to everyone. If necessary, write your own symptomatology which is…"
1 hour ago
AtlantiTeo left a comment for Art Freeman
" I've been a TI for 7 yrs. My Year torture began 2007 and my history beginning in 1995 with mobbing and sabotage and stalking on my work. Now, It's 7 years that I suffred torture and harassments every day and every night…"
1 hour ago
AtlantiTeo liked Big Orange's video
1 hour ago
Big Orange commented on Big Orange's video
Thumbnail

Audioslave - Doesn't Remind Me / Lyrics

"Supercomputer music?  Nice name for the band- Ha!  Ha! Chris Cornell is a LBL -  Led by Laser"
2 hours ago
Big Orange posted videos
2 hours ago
AtlantiTeo replied to Lez's discussion Portugal in the group BRASIL
"Ciao Lez,  There are 2 victims Portuguese on peacepink, which I have listed. I think they are only on facebook as italian victims. Il ya 2 victimes portugais sur peacepink, que j'ai énumérés. Je pense qu'ils…"
2 hours ago
AtlantiTeo joined Susie peris's group
Thumbnail

BRASIL

BRASIL Will Stand Against Mind ControlSee More
3 hours ago
Art Freeman liked Susie peris's group UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
3 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service