peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Question from Press to victims (and further update bout the I am on their list letter)

Hello People,

First of all I would like to thank Mr. J.Nicholson  who came over from Peru esspecialy for the press meeeting in the Netherlands..Unless this man is very much tortured he made his way over to the Netherlands to show the implants he found in his body..Further I like to thank the people who where online on the 15th and esspecially Hassan MCV who supported me very much through the months..and also others worldwide who supported me ...Further I liketo say that the people of the NIBURU team asked if victims could anwser these three questions so they can continue their documentary

best is to write the anwsers to my emailadress..

stefanievandevelde88@gmail.com

Or put them here by the Questions from press to victims disscusion on peacepink as a comment

The 3 Questions are

1=

Why do you think you are tortured..

2=

which way do you protect yourself against this torture (Shielding/Protection)

3=

Do you have the feeling the torture is less then before..

Still the same or increased

It would be great if people can anwser these questions so Niburu can complete the documentary...

Further I would like to say that I will start the telephone calls as part of the strategy very soon and will update the recordings and mailings in a film..

Love,Peace and Light

Stefanie

Views: 767

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

To : All

This will help you for shielding :

http://www.freedomfchs.com/id34.html

It is black market nanotechnology, if you look up PEDOT, biomaterials, and see that scientists are doing what Perps are doing to us.

Please look up "electricangel" the book "The truth will set you free" and you will see how easy this is to do to anyone. its technology, simple, yet complex, yet you will see as she explains, what is REALLY going on.

Thank you Wadhah. I need to block laser beam and radio frecouncy. I read merror can reflect laser but how i do it?. I read that someone put the merror over head. I did but i still feel the same stinging. 
Wadhah Ahmed said:

It’s depend on the place you live and sleep, for example if you on the 1st floor then you need to cover all the Angles, I think it’s the best to build a (shield bed), it’s so hard to protect yourself, but at least you can sleep your 5 or 8 hours without this things for me they attack me when I sleep and wake me after 2 hours with pain in my head and kidney and this happened a lot. Try also close your mobile or leave it in another room, open slow music or radio when you sleeping so that they can’t trace the place you sleep, I think the ( Faraday Cage ) is the best shielding but you need someone expert to build it in your room.

Thank you Wadhah. I need to block laser beam and radio frecouncy. I read merror can reflect laser but how i do it?. I read that someone put the merror over head. I did but i still feel the same stinging. 
Wadhah Ahmed said:

I had many chemicals and nano magnetic parasites put into me

Dear Catherine

Described as a natural remedy for cleaning the body from chemicals, half the lemon squeeze with one spoon olive oil and drink the morning on an empty stomach, try this for one week and you will feel good.

God bless you all

Wadhah

This is great info, yes you'r right i need to build a shield bed because they attcking anytime. Sometimes i could not sleep at all. I always wake up with headach, because since i opend my eyes they attcking me with radio frecouncy or laser and the radio stayed most of the day sometimes all the day. The bed idea is good, do you have any idea about protection from the radio frecouncy. I am sorrey for what they do to you. For sleeping try foil or rubber swimming cap they working with me sometimes. Today i slept 8 hours thanks to God. But the swimming cap make me have a lot of swet in my head.

Wadhah Ahmed said:

It’s depend on the place you live and sleep, for example if you on the 1st floor then you need to cover all the Angles, I think it’s the best to build a (shield bed), it’s so hard to protect yourself, but at least you can sleep your 5 or 8 hours without this things for me they attack me when I sleep and wake me after 2 hours with pain in my head and kidney and this happened a lot. Try also close your mobile or leave it in another room, open slow music or radio when you sleeping so that they can’t trace the place you sleep, I think the ( Faraday Cage ) is the best shielding but you need someone expert to build it in your room.

Wadhah Ahmed said:

I do not have a cell phone and i sleep in second flour. Do you think if i used radio or tv they would block the radio frecouncy or at least make it weak?

Mary Shenouda said:

This is great info, yes you'r right i need to build a shield bed because they attcking anytime. Sometimes i could not sleep at all. I always wake up with headach, because since i opend my eyes they attcking me with radio frecouncy or laser and the radio stayed most of the day sometimes all the day. The bed idea is good, do you have any idea about protection from the radio frecouncy. I am sorrey for what they do to you. For sleeping try foil or rubber swimming cap they working with me sometimes. Today i slept 8 hours thanks to God. But the swimming cap make me have a lot of swet in my head.

Wadhah Ahmed said:

Wadhah Ahmed said:

1 = Experimentation. The try taking control over my body, mind and soul.

2 = I have tested many things to protect myself from the radiation: sleeping in a farraday cage or in an area in my room where i was surrounded by many bottels full of water, placed in cardboard boxes. I covered my head and body with aluminium foil, mesh wire of iron steel. A bandana of cupper and silver for shielding. Foamed material.

3 = more or less the farraday cage, the method with the bottles and the foamed material are effective.

Currently, i protect myself only by putting some small but strong magnets to the area of my body where the microchips are and at times i sleep shrouded in foamed material.

Meditation and practicing hatha yoga every day are a great help.

There are some electronic devices, that maybe protect from mindcontrol. For example, the defender from the firm qu-wave. He is based on the scalarwave technology. Yet, i have not tested it.

I have almost forgot to mention:

2 = listening to sound countermeasures, binaural beats/frequencies and happy music over headphones, even when i am sleeping.

3 = effectiv, especially for those who have implants in their ears (cochlea implants).

Hi Daniel,

As I do the process of elimination, it seems to boil down to the fact that I have been entrained with nanomaterials and they are in not just in my brain, ears, but my entire body. Now to get proof. Also I do believe I was given this thin film in either drink or drug... also, I had surgery, and another process of elimination, so maybe an MRI to see if I have anything implanted, although, thinking back, knowing my perp's, I do believe its nano's. Now to figure out how it was given to me, when, where, I know who, what and how..... Fight to be free.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Javier commented on Angeline Klas's blog post Still Bullied
"Sounds like you should live your boyfriend before he gets worse... Why wouldn't you leave a dark cloud? That's up to you regardless of the harassment. Also read my post…"
29 minutes ago
Javier posted a blog post

Stalking and bullying epidemic opinion

This is evident for everybody: the stalking and bullying at education institutions is increasing all around the world, and even if the was some sort of "concern" , it only exposes the society enormous failure to approach both.Just from reviewing the bullying issue we can determine why stalking is so successful, as the usual suggestions are matter of "coping" instead of addressing the "initiators" behavior. For example, I read about a person being bullied at school and the school never helping…See More
38 minutes ago
Javier and Angeline Klas are now friends
42 minutes ago
john leslie richardson is now a member of peacepink
4 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Everyone, please read the "LARSON REPORT" He shows nano devices that were taken on of someones skull."
4 hours ago
Alels replied to William May's discussion They have my father on the signal as well
"Hangover later makes you weaker and slower. "
4 hours ago
Alels replied to William May's discussion They have my father on the signal as well
"Thats means, that your "dad" also involved and "mather" too. They are Gangstalking volunteers. Volunteers you can met even here. Meditate, read books about buddhism and remove the microchip.   "
4 hours ago
William L posted a discussion

Well my story and hopeful solutions please comment

Really not a whole lot to say I had a surgery in April 2015 and well changes were made at work, a co worker admits to me he knows how to hack computers next thing you know cell phone, computer, and ipad were hacked that went on a while , I notice that my home was being broken into and next thing I know another co worker admits he knows how to pick locks , I had feelings at work and when using my ipad that I was under some sort of hypnosis, spell, or some sort of subliminal messaging Went to a…See More
6 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service