peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

I;ve been under remote neural monitoring for about 2 and a half years after a surgery ( yeah thanks doc) and at first I was believing it was a brain implant kill the brain implant end the remote neural moitoring

although I've come to a realization that there maybe no implant , I'm thinking the doctor did my brain scan frequency finger print etc and gave it my former employer and the perps ( you work for a place for years your whole family supports the company and this is what I get) 

so my guess is pretty basic, how the hell did you get off remote neural monitoring?

any thoughts ideas suggestions etc

Views: 55

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I've noticed no one seems to reply to my threads

I use a myriad of techniques that minimize the effects

Such as?

brian bovo said:

I use a myriad of techniques that minimize the effects

Mind opposing using my neurology/biology to reduce internal connections

External blocking body and home.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Lez commented on Sonar♦0's group Victimes Francophone De "Mind Control".
"Bonjour,  L'espion, espionné. Une histoire rigolote racontée par Le Canard Enchaîné du 21-2-18 : celle d'un espion de la DGSE suivi à la trace, depuis 2015,  grâce à une application…"
13 minutes ago
CLS replied to Kathleen Henry's discussion Who targets us for gang stalkers?
"Hello Kathleen i also tired to track down David A Larson. I would like to know the doctors name who took out the implants from the victims skull."
5 hours ago
Kathleen Henry replied to Kathleen Henry's discussion Who targets us for gang stalkers?
"Hi CLS, Here is my email address can you please send me your website address to my email address Thank you! pixie19602@gmail.com  I live in East Berlin, PA"
6 hours ago
Lihong DING posted a status
"I NEED THE HELPS !!!"
12 hours ago
"I am abused by Governments MIND CONTROL Technologies extremely BRAIN PAIN on Feb 23 2018. My memories were damaged by Governments Project."
12 hours ago
"I am abused by Governments MIND CONTROL Technologies extremely BRAIN PAIN on Feb 1,2018. My memories were damaged by Governments Projects."
12 hours ago
"I am abused by Governments MIND CONTROL Technologies extremely BRAIN PAIN Jan 31, 2018. My memories were damaged by Governments Projects."
12 hours ago
Mark Iannicelli commented on Robin Yan's blog post Thank you UN
"I really hate to rain on your parade but back in the 90s I went to the United Nations High Commission for Refugees in Geneva Switzerland.The peeps contacted them before I got there and the UN put me in a holding room with a squat toilet.They treated…"
12 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service