peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

I;ve been under remote neural monitoring for about 2 and a half years after a surgery ( yeah thanks doc) and at first I was believing it was a brain implant kill the brain implant end the remote neural moitoring

although I've come to a realization that there maybe no implant , I'm thinking the doctor did my brain scan frequency finger print etc and gave it my former employer and the perps ( you work for a place for years your whole family supports the company and this is what I get) 

so my guess is pretty basic, how the hell did you get off remote neural monitoring?

any thoughts ideas suggestions etc

Views: 163

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I've noticed no one seems to reply to my threads

I use a myriad of techniques that minimize the effects

Such as?

brian bovo said:

I use a myriad of techniques that minimize the effects

Mind opposing using my neurology/biology to reduce internal connections

External blocking body and home.

hi i am in the same situation. I do not think there is any shield for RNM however i have got a VHFvhf jammer. i use argen mesh clothing which is expensive. everything for me is controlled.

its a nightmare that never ends. i guess detox your body and it should help. i am not sure about implants.

i dont personally think they need implants. i think the brain itself has magnetite naturally and the satellites can make use of this.

your whole life will be compromised but i think there is a positive side to this as i don't have mental health issues anymore. may be its modified my head. it was a nightmare screen of thoughts i used to have before i was put on RNM

Hello William, I have discovered that I am a target individual since I was very small, more exactly since 1987 because I remember some strange dreams related to my head where they told me and I interpreted that I would suffer a mental illness, today I am 42 years old, when that would be 12 years, that is to say that almost all my life I have been invaded, but I go to the point, how do I know? I started listening to people's voices, they were already doing street theater, that was about 5 years ago or more, since 2013, the guy who tries to drive me said it was a revenge because he says that he is the one who has done the academic work that I realize, so according to him he has to charge that, so it's in the plan to erase me from the map, starting with my brain, I'm awake for that, but the point is that until last year, 2017, a friend made me the Please show me Stuling's book in which they explain how they invade you, analyze your personal vibration, right now you are telling me that there was no such book that it was he who told me, so I spent all day, but hey, for me, it was that book, so you can read it, I have the Spanish version I'm Colombian, the fact is that they do not need implants, they just need to track you and the wave always arrives because they are long waves, 

Hello Everyone,

Please understand this. I want to point out the difference between needed to be implanted and no implants needed.

1) To read your brain waves, you need to be implanted. No they cannot bounce radar off your skull to get a reading off your brainwaves. To be more clear, if you go to the bottom of a concrete parkade, how can they read your brainwaves through layers of concrete. THEY CANT. YOU ARE IMPLANTED. YOU ARE BROADCASTING YOUR BRAINWAVES LIKE WIFI, AND THEY ARE PICKING IT UP. Depending on the implant, they might have to be close to you or not. Some implants can send your thoughts across the world via ionosphere at the speed of light.

2) To be able to EEG clone to you, you need to be implanted. For example, Manchurian candidates are implanted so they can clone your thoughts.

3) To be able to EEG heyrodyne to you, you need to be implanted. For example, Manchurian candidates are implanted so they can clone your thoughts.

**** IN MY HONEST OPINION ******, They have implanted millions of people. If you get an head x-ray. Look for dark spots. The implants that were done in the 70s and earlier are extremely advance. It is integrated circuit. The wires and chips are made to looks like blood vesicles and tissue. This is designed to make it hard to detect even in a autopsy. Read David Larson report and you can see the pictures I am talking about.

https://www.us-government-torture.com/Larson%20Report%20Edit.pdf

Satellite Remote Torture

1) Yes they can use a Satellite to torture you. They can beam you to cause muscle pain, headaches, confusion, etc. They can beam you individually.

2) Yes they can use a Satellite to assault a wide spread area. In my opinion, they can a frequency onto an vast region (certain parts of countries) to give citizens different feelings. Russians did this to USA. In my honest opinion, the evil garbage involved in this, is doing this to African and other nations to subjugate them. This all can be done without being implanted.

Hello, the truth is that I do not have an implant, I have never been in a situation in which my body has been compromised for such a thing, I know who my manager is, but I have never been in a way that I can say that he left me an implant, only when I left my computer to remove a virus, that he very kindly collaborated with me and in my presence he did. That computer was stolen, but now I hear it talking a lot about the house and a man came and entered without permission to the rooms when he pretended to ask about the sale of a store item. Precisely today they talked about having me in several houses, I understand that the collaborators are many and they are in the same neighborhood. The guy says I must kill myself, every day, I woke up at 11.38pm yesterday and he thinks I'm going to do something against my life, he says it's a revenge, at first he told the people of the neighborhood and the people where I live that I had humiliated him, he never said anything to me so I concluded that I did not have to feel bad because he did not like me and I came to think that he liked me and had felt bad because I had not attended him, but already in that moment there was public theater and the neighbors said things related to romance but as an offense so I decided not to go back to the business of him, he placed in my mind an image of a dead child and told the neighbors and the police that I had killed a child, now he repeats to me every moment that he feels disgust for me and my family, which defends him, His first show of revenge was to make my family think that I have mental illness and I was admitted to a psychiatric clinic twice, everyone in the neighborhood tells me the crazy, he also makes pain and in fact places vibration of pedophiles and tells the people that I am like that and that's why people hate me and tell him to kill me, not there, now he says that since he's been in my mind he's the one who studied with me and that my undergraduate did it, he says that I owe him because he invested ten years of his life doing the jobs to me, which, according to him, I need him, and that he is married to me and that I have to give up everything, everything is done with the help of the neighbors, they all go through in front of my house and they tell me things my mom listens and says that I I imagine things, I tell all this to put them in context, in my case it is organized crime, it is even ridiculous because the guy says he is capturing possible future delinquents and cleaning universities of mediocre students, he has not gone to university as a student, I know from him through the network, people threaten me if something happens to the guy, he's psychopathic and through RNM he controls them, I know that now.

I always thought that they used satellite signal to direct the waves towards me, but the guy is here in the neighborhood and the neighbors help him, I know he has controlled my mood because my emotions are flat, sometimes I feel a lot of anger, I do other things to get rid of my anger and reassure me, this situation is self-control and I know that my case is unique in the world, sometimes it lets me feel my real vibration, mine, the beautiful, for more defects that I had a person outside of me He has to judge me, let alone send me to kill because I'm slow to do things. The neurologist did exams and I'm fine but I have a damage to the cerebellum due to possible ischemia, I had a nuclear magnetic resonance and luckily it came out but no implants came out.

You need to strongarm the tech with failure

If you had any sort of mental issues before in the past, now or will have  them in the future, so this is the part of RNM. I am RNM all my life, even before I was born I dont have any day without RNM and yes no chip or an other implant is needed and yes heavy metals and ALL possible fungal infection grow the RNM.  

Nitin said:

hi i am in the same situation. I do not think there is any shield for RNM however i have got a VHFvhf jammer. i use argen mesh clothing which is expensive. everything for me is controlled.

its a nightmare that never ends. i guess detox your body and it should help. i am not sure about implants.

i dont personally think they need implants. i think the brain itself has magnetite naturally and the satellites can make use of this.

your whole life will be compromised but i think there is a positive side to this as i don't have mental health issues anymore. may be its modified my head. it was a nightmare screen of thoughts i used to have before i was put on RNM

Hi can I have our email. I am RNM victim all my life too. We need be together. 

Sugey Ortiz-Serrano said:

Hello William, I have discovered that I am a target individual since I was very small, more exactly since 1987 because I remember some strange dreams related to my head where they told me and I interpreted that I would suffer a mental illness, today I am 42 years old, when that would be 12 years, that is to say that almost all my life I have been invaded, but I go to the point, how do I know? I started listening to people's voices, they were already doing street theater, that was about 5 years ago or more, since 2013, the guy who tries to drive me said it was a revenge because he says that he is the one who has done the academic work that I realize, so according to him he has to charge that, so it's in the plan to erase me from the map, starting with my brain, I'm awake for that, but the point is that until last year, 2017, a friend made me the Please show me Stuling's book in which they explain how they invade you, analyze your personal vibration, right now you are telling me that there was no such book that it was he who told me, so I spent all day, but hey, for me, it was that book, so you can read it, I have the Spanish version I'm Colombian, the fact is that they do not need implants, they just need to track you and the wave always arrives because they are long waves, 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Robin Yan posted a blog post

UN expert urges governments and internet firms to ensure freedom of expression online.

  UN expert urges governments and internet firms to ensure freedom of expression online.“Governments have a responsibility to ensure compliance with national and international law, but they must act now to ensure that the ability of internet platforms to provide space for freedom of expression is not undermined,” said David Kaye, the UN Special Rapporteur on the promotion and protection of the right to freedom of opinion and expression.…See More
1 hour ago
Gretta Fahey posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Ms. Kris Durschmidt shared a profile on Facebook
4 hours ago
Ms. Kris Durschmidt liked Gretta Fahey's blog post TWO POSSIBLE TIPS FOR TARGETED INDIVIDUALS OF REMOTE NEURAL MONITORING.
4 hours ago
Ms. Kris Durschmidt replied to skylar's discussion Is anybody out there??? in the group UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
"Yes, I'm a REAL TI, and I was harassed beyond recognition, right out to my car, last night at Walmart, they are doing everything from reading my grocery list the night before I go, then blocking the food, and called the cops on my last night, I…"
4 hours ago
Ms. Kris Durschmidt liked skylar's discussion Is anybody out there???
4 hours ago
hanginginthere replied to skylar's discussion Is anybody out there??? in the group UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
"Thought reading is a federal crime. Thought reading is the same as secret stealing."
4 hours ago
hanginginthere replied to skylar's discussion Is anybody out there??? in the group UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
"That's exactly what's going on with me. People can read my thoughts."
4 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service