Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Dear sir / madam,
Some Tis are going to Supreme court to ban Remote neural monitoring in Delhi.
P

https://www.change.org/p/arvind-kejriwal-the-chief-minister-of-delh...

Please sign the petition
D.Ramachandran

Views: 212

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good Job!!!
I'm a victim of gang stalking and mind reading. This has ruined my life!
Me too. Im a victim since I was 4 years old. Worst than most others because eeg mapped non stop to another life. No lies. Not a single day of privacy in my conscience life basically. And they since 2011 been torturing me brutally. Dark Loop programming.

I have signed SO MANY petitions over targeting , and it never went anywhere.

I'm still going through everything but it has gotten easier and in some ways it has helped me be a better person. But I still don't want people in my head all the time or hurting me because they think it's some kind of game but I have been able to appreciate myself more than I have before

Stephen O' Neill said:

I have signed SO MANY petitions over targeting , and it never went anywhere.

Hi Stephen, it won’t go any where, it’s a multi billion dollar industry on behaviour modification, the top of tree the psychos are creaming it, in, unfortunately it’s about reasearch and experimentation.

I don’t know about you, but they put me a trauma based mind control as a child, ie special school for abuse and mental abuse for my life to fail as they planned it for reasearch unfortunately I have an unstable life because of it.

i hope you’re okay x

Hiya Jane, yes I am ok but being attacked and controlled still. No I wasn't targeted as a child , I had a happy childhood (thank God). I only became targeted overtly from the age of about 27. But I feel that covertly they were always in my life even when I was a kid , like things like pain in the ears and chest as a child I wonder about now as my perps attack me in such ways these days. And also I wasn't great at school even though I am very bright, and I think it was mind control that made me crap at school. Yes I think that all TI's have an untable life because of what we are going through, it can mess your head up if you think about it too much, so I try to think about other things as much as I can. Take care Jane xoxo

jane said:

Hi Stephen, it won’t go any where, it’s a multi billion dollar industry on behaviour modification, the top of tree the psychos are creaming it, in, unfortunately it’s about reasearch and experimentation.

I don’t know about you, but they put me a trauma based mind control as a child, ie special school for abuse and mental abuse for my life to fail as they planned it for reasearch unfortunately I have an unstable life because of it.

i hope you’re okay x

I can't download the PDF provided in the discussion on change.org regarding this petition, nor I can sign the petition.

I think you should move from change.org for petitions.

The question is for information purposes only, can a drone carry enough plastic explosives to wirelessly detonate and demolish corporations that manufacture neural devices designed to be surgically implanted to torture and murder when all else fails?

You are going to get yourself locked up mate with that kind of talk. Be careful, you are no good to anyone in the nut ward, besides how can you know where they are manufacturing these devices. The technologies are top secret so the making of the devices will be done in secret too.

Mark Iannicelli said:

The question is for information purposes only, can a drone carry enough plastic explosives to wirelessly detonate and demolish corporations that manufacture neural devices designed to be surgically implanted to torture and murder when all else fails?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Maria Harmath commented on Maria Harmath's blog post If you could, what would you delete?
1 minute ago
CLS posted a status
"What happend is criminals got hands on secret tech. Their heads swelled with pride. Brutal criminals"
19 minutes ago
CLS posted a status
"False flag was and alien invasion. Same people behind your problems"
20 minutes ago
CLS posted a status
""
32 minutes ago
Hans Zoff replied to Zezustech , Inc's discussion This Lab have way out from from RNM and V2K
"The navy relies in V2K for national defence precisely because it has never been intercepted, so OBVIOUSLY if OP’s bullshit worked, HE would have been ‘intercepted’ before ever even getting online, in the interests of nation…"
2 hours ago
Stephen O' Neill replied to Harry's discussion They look into our most intimate memories
"My theory is that they have been in our heads and lives for 30 or 40 years so any memory we have had in that time the perps had a live seat. Just my opinion now after putting 2 and 2 together and hearing from other victims that claim they were…"
2 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Mapped a deficient mental shit to a man. the shit has non stop rage and jelousy. Attacks a family based on retard pile of shit of thoughts."
8 hours ago
jouko commented on H's group Finland
"siis nimi finland2 tuli väärin aikasempaan viestiin"
10 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service