Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Views: 5491

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

anyone has done or want to try to organize rf scanning or some kind of monitoring with medical equipment?

look at the findings of http://icaact.org

there are several technologies for neural interference,  some things are detectable?

Hi Hertzed, I have heard mixed opinion as to whether they work or not. I think some others on here have had them done. Some reports state that there are no implants needed to target us, I dont know but I think if you want to its worth a shot.

the waves circulated by the brainwave generating computer are very low power and unknown frequency, undetectable, those can be used for'' synthetic telepathy" once someones brain is sensitive to recognize them.

but they also use some equipment that produces output in higher frequency range, like 50mhz to 5ghz, possibly even higher depending what they want to do with it.

sends burst signal, very precise, usually when you are at same location for longer time.. that's the one that "heats you up" in thehead, ear pain and whatever other physical effects. that signal is detectable and that's the one that will make you brain hear them, influences some parts of the brain such as cohlea and

Heikki Lääkkö has done some measurements. This is picture is from his website

Hi,

Just an info, even though I won't be able to follow any discussion, cause i am moving for the 7th time in 10 years

While i should be operational to organize my packing, I experienced, extreme fatigue +  kind of bizarre mental state, certain indecision , not being able to take decisions or make plans .

I therefore started to make ELF  measurement , since ELf could induce that state and  I found out a regular environment of  everyday  ELF level  with more than 9000 nt ,  mainly 4Hz ( photos on my blog in french  , in the last part of the article  http://lesharceleurs.wordpress.com/2014/03/19/criminalite-sans-rest... )

Since I am continuously HF beamed, I guess those ELF were carried  through the HF beaming and locked on me with the HF. It would indicate a will  and a way to make things difficult and make the situation messy and hard or complicate  to  get organized.

This is not unusual in my case.

Any suggestion or different explanation would be welcome

Cheers

Lez

My idea, how these people who have a positive results for rf scan, would use it is, to try to get the court order that  police  starts investigation of matter.

I mean that we would take the meter in the courtroom, and show that T.I gets high field value  when the meter is pointing him,  and after take another measurement in control person, who could be anybody in courtroom and get no rf field. 

This should make judge and jury understand that there is a need for a police investigation.   Even if jury makes decision  that there is no need for a police investigation, we would get this court decision, and what happened in courtroom documented , and would start to distribute it on website, twitter and other media we have access. 

I don't think that someone is going to investigate, it will end nowhere, just think what kind of people can have access to this kind of equipement and run human experimentation worldwide, with out any fear or consequences. what kind of judge will go against it,he will be next in line for mind control, and silent sugestive mind control is their specialty and goal. officially this kind of technology does not exist ,people will need decades to swallow that they have been remotely manipulated and influenced neurologically an physically in such way. I can't even imagine someone going to police and report, you will be marked as insane, that's why they do the "gangstalking" thing and inducing psychosis to some people, so you get confused and start talking crap around, sound delusional, so they can microwave you when no one believes you any more. their tactics are perfected, all you can do is calm your mind ignore it and move as much you can, by move I mean don't spend the day at home thinking about it. that's what I think from what I have concluded from some readings, just my opinion.

lez, did you get same readings outside? how did you measure 4hz what measuring equipement did you use? 

Marti, Last I heard ICAACT was getting positive readings on everyone they measured. I for one, dont believe there are micro chips in any one. For one things, when you take Moore's Law into account, an implant would be out of date and need to be replaced every 18 months. I think it is being accomplished by ELF waves. Also, James Walbert got a court order by doing just what you said. He got a professional to state that the RF coming supposedly coming from Walbert's body was likely a Veri-chip. The order to cease and desist was placed against no specific person, but the judge said because of the signal, he could make the judgment.

The problem is, there have been no veri-chip removed from James Walbert, as was removed from Bob Boyce, who had two Veri-chips removed from him. I personally think the veri-chip was implanted by both individuals. Thats even if Walbert has one. I think the perps may be causing the signal that ICAACT is picking up somehow. The kind of signals they claim to pick up are RFID signals. An RFID not only doesnt do anything that causes the symptoms a TIs gets. And a Veri-chip is huge! Larger than the size of a grain of ice. I think it funny how some guy says he has veri-chips in him, and that he didnt know how it got there and....People just believe this shit! I mean, TIs are a bunch of hard core conspiracy theorists, yet all TIs just suddenly believe everything they hear--when it comes to chip implants. I would ask both Boyce and Walbert to take a polygraph to prove that they didnt knowingly place the veri-chips inside themselves intentionally. Now they use the situation as a form of Munchhausen Syndrome, where they need the attention they get from the situation. Like I said before, Walbert tries to make money off of his situation. 

When it comes to Walbert, he will say he cant find a doctror who will do the surgery. He says because the doctors are afraid of what might happen to them if they removed what it is that is supposed to be inside him. This is  Walbert's OPINION only. I heard a radio talk show where he admited to the host that when he says the dontrs wont do it, That it is the only thing that makes ense to him. I have another theory, most doctors dont want to cut somebody open just to prove therre's nothing there. The point is, Boyce found a doctor who removed what was inside his body. Why cant Walber tquit stalling and go to Boyce's Doctor?

When it comes to Boyce, he says he had a history of skin cancer. He says he was drugged and immediatly supposedly felt something that he thought was cancer. Why in the world did he wait many months before checking it out? It doesnt make sense to me. I think something is fishy. I found this as it applies to the specifications of signal strength on a veri-chip-- "The read range on a VeriChip implant is about three to 12 inches when a hand-held scanner is used. This means the scanner must be brought within 3" to 12" of the chipped body part in order to read the VeriChip and capture its information. When a larger antenna is used, such as a doorway portal application, the read range can be theoretically expanded to around three feet. Given the laws of physics, it is not feasible to read a VeriChip implant from a much greater distance." When you look at the realty that a VEri-chip only sends its signal about three feet max, tells you that a perp, who might want to reach person form say, a satellite, or even from a couple blocks away, wouldnt be able to read anything at all from a VEri-chip beyond three feet. This points to the idea that these men have planted these devices in their bodies themselves for attention, as well as sullying the names of those they contend have had those implants put in them. I mean to wait many months when you think its cancer...?! Get real.

Another point; Look at the size of these veri-chips. Read the paperwork by BOyce's Doctor. The thing is over 5 centimeter's long! If everyone who ICAACT supposedly get a signal from an RFID chip they would be pulling them out of people left and right., the specs are liekly just like a VERi-chip. In fact, from what Ive seen, the signal readers ICAACT use only pick up this supposed signal when the device is close to the persons body. This means if the supposed RFId signal is only tranmitted as far as the tester is holding out his device. A perp would have to be that close to you to read that chip, if it was a chip. So you see, there are mounting evidence against the idea of implant chips. IT is a government story to keep the truth a secret. When the government proves that there is no implants, they will say, "Now go take your meds, there are no implants reading your mind," When in fact they will continue on with non-invasive tech in secret, having dispelled of the myth of the implant. Remember Moore's  Law.

Lez, I first want to say that I hope your move goes well. Hang in there. 

I do have a question about how you were able to read the ELF waves. I understand you need something arger than hand held device to pick them up. Second, have you heard of Schumann resonances? ELF waves are every where. I think, if they are using ELF waves, the key is not to pick up ELF waves, but to decode any information that may be carried in those waves. A frequency signal counter wouldnt even come close to decoding anything the ELF waves may carry within them. I think, in the end, that Walbert's Judge acted in rare form. Most judges will say, "OK you found some waves. Can you prove there is information inside those waves? Say... the kinds of things you say you hear? Or see? Can you prove that you are being tortured by someone using these waves?" Waves in themselves are just waves. 


Lez said:

Hi,

Just an info, even though I won't be able to follow any discussion, cause i am moving for the 7th time in 10 years

While i should be operational to organize my packing, I experienced, extreme fatigue +  kind of bizarre mental state, certain indecision , not being able to take decisions or make plans .

I therefore started to make ELF  measurement , since ELf could induce that state and  I found out a regular environment of  everyday  ELF level  with more than 9000 nt ,  mainly 4Hz ( photos on my blog in french  , in the last part of the article  http://lesharceleurs.wordpress.com/2014/03/19/criminalite-sans-rest... )

Since I am continuously HF beamed, I guess those ELF were carried  through the HF beaming and locked on me with the HF. It would indicate a will  and a way to make things difficult and make the situation messy and hard or complicate  to  get organized.

This is not unusual in my case.

Any suggestion or different explanation would be welcome

Cheers

Lez

This is good find Martti!!!....I have left Heikki a message and joined (befriended) his Facebook and web site, he is very active and has some Electric Knowledge and background...I have left him a message and others should do the same, where he gets his hand-held devise that picks up, all the frequencies we need to know, find and get evidence on!!   Good luck and pass the word "I think he has a high quality meter like the Electric Engineers use!!  Something can and will pick them up....I would die if I waited for ICAACT to help me...I have been sending them emails for years to come to Phoenix, Arizona and NO RESPONSE TO ME!!!   I AM WONDERING IF THEY ARE GOVERNMENT/FBI/NSA RELATED!!  I HAVE HEARD BOTH ABOUT THEM: GOOD AND BAD!!!...I SAY GET YOUR OWN GOOD EQUIPMENT LIKE Heikki, does and help each other and be eye witnesses for FREE!!!!!!!

Martti Koski said:

Heikki Lääkkö has done some measurements. This is picture is from his website

Big All. I am not saying that everyone, that has positive reading on rf-test has microchip on his head.
However there are people who have found microchips on their head. This Larsen report has pictures of implants that have taken out human body. They are not Verichips, and they are very small size.

On this Youtube, about James Walbert are pictures on
chips and they are very small, not ordinary Verichips which are accepted for US. food and Drug administration board.

Moore's law say that number of transistors and integrated circuits double every two years. I have a four years old computer, and I have not found any increasing of integrated circuits inside it. It also still works well even it is that old :-) Implants are developing all the time, but old implants are like old radios, they would work for decades.

This is the copy of court decision on James Walbert case, it does not order police to invesigate the case, but order to stop his harassment.

Also another piece to think about. This is Motorola mind-reading e-tattoo article. How about if this e-tattoo is put inside your throat while you are unconscious. Only think you would find in next morning is a sore throat.

I know person, who believes that man has never gone to moon, but all evidences are faked. Of course, it is much easier to make a fake video, about man going to moon, than go to moon Still believe that man has gone to moon. Similarly I am believing electronic harassment is possible and done with implants. That much evidences in different sources exists.

I am not saying that everybody T.I. has implants, but I am saying that implants exists, and we should also seek them.



Big AL said:

Marti, Last I heard ICAACT was getting positive readings on everyone they measured. I for one, dont believe there are micro chips in any one. For one things, when you take Moore's Law into account, an implant would be out of date and need to be replaced every 18 months. I think it is being accomplished by ELF waves. Also, James Walbert got a court order by doing just what you said. He got a professional to state that the RF coming supposedly coming from Walbert's body was likely a Veri-chip. The order to cease and desist was placed against no specific person, but the judge said because of the signal, he could make the judgment.

The problem is, there have been no veri-chip removed from James Walbert, as was removed from Bob Boyce, who had two Veri-chips removed from him. I personally think the veri-chip was implanted by both individuals. Thats even if Walbert has one. I think the perps may be causing the signal that ICAACT is picking up somehow. The kind of signals they claim to pick up are RFID signals. An RFID not only doesnt do anything that causes the symptoms a TIs gets. And a Veri-chip is huge! Larger than the size of a grain of ice. I think it funny how some guy says he has veri-chips in him, and that he didnt know how it got there and....People just believe this shit! I mean, TIs are a bunch of hard core conspiracy theorists, yet all TIs just suddenly believe everything they hear--when it comes to chip implants. I would ask both Boyce and Walbert to take a polygraph to prove that they didnt knowingly place the veri-chips inside themselves intentionally. Now they use the situation as a form of Munchhausen Syndrome, where they need the attention they get from the situation. Like I said before, Walbert tries to make money off of his situation. 

When it comes to Walbert, he will say he cant find a doctror who will do the surgery. He says because the doctors are afraid of what might happen to them if they removed what it is that is supposed to be inside him. This is  Walbert's OPINION only. I heard a radio talk show where he admited to the host that when he says the dontrs wont do it, That it is the only thing that makes ense to him. I have another theory, most doctors dont want to cut somebody open just to prove therre's nothing there. The point is, Boyce found a doctor who removed what was inside his body. Why cant Walber tquit stalling and go to Boyce's Doctor?

When it comes to Boyce, he says he had a history of skin cancer. He says he was drugged and immediatly supposedly felt something that he thought was cancer. Why in the world did he wait many months before checking it out? It doesnt make sense to me. I think something is fishy. I found this as it applies to the specifications of signal strength on a veri-chip-- "The read range on a VeriChip implant is about three to 12 inches when a hand-held scanner is used. This means the scanner must be brought within 3" to 12" of the chipped body part in order to read the VeriChip and capture its information. When a larger antenna is used, such as a doorway portal application, the read range can be theoretically expanded to around three feet. Given the laws of physics, it is not feasible to read a VeriChip implant from a much greater distance." When you look at the realty that a VEri-chip only sends its signal about three feet max, tells you that a perp, who might want to reach person form say, a satellite, or even from a couple blocks away, wouldnt be able to read anything at all from a VEri-chip beyond three feet. This points to the idea that these men have planted these devices in their bodies themselves for attention, as well as sullying the names of those they contend have had those implants put in them. I mean to wait many months when you think its cancer...?! Get real.

Another point; Look at the size of these veri-chips. Read the paperwork by BOyce's Doctor. The thing is over 5 centimeter's long! If everyone who ICAACT supposedly get a signal from an RFID chip they would be pulling them out of people left and right., the specs are liekly just like a VERi-chip. In fact, from what Ive seen, the signal readers ICAACT use only pick up this supposed signal when the device is close to the persons body. This means if the supposed RFId signal is only tranmitted as far as the tester is holding out his device. A perp would have to be that close to you to read that chip, if it was a chip. So you see, there are mounting evidence against the idea of implant chips. IT is a government story to keep the truth a secret. When the government proves that there is no implants, they will say, "Now go take your meds, there are no implants reading your mind," When in fact they will continue on with non-invasive tech in secret, having dispelled of the myth of the implant. Remember Moore's  Law.


Marti, in response to the following;

"Big All. I am not saying that everyone, that has positive reading on rf-test has microchip on his head.
However there are people who have found microchips on their head. This Larsen report has pictures of implants that have taken out human body. They are not Verichips, and they are very small size."

ICAACT is now supposedly finding RFID signals in everyone they test.

I have seen this article, the larson report, and I dont find it factual. These pictures dont show anything but various fleshy appearing things with fibers in them. There is no statement from a doctor or any other reputable authority stating what these things are.There is simply a bunch of statements made by the guy who wrote it all. I dont see this as evidence, but IF it were right, and those were really micro chip implants..then that would be proof that you can find a micro chip implant in many people who are supposedly implanted. Where are all the other people who are showing up with 'evidence' like this Larsen Report? I think this LArsen REport is like the Sasquatch hoax. I wouldnt believe this LArson Report just because you read it on the internet. There arent paper work like even Walbert came up with.

On this Youtube, about James Walbert are pictures on 
chips and they are very small, not ordinary Verichips which are accepted for US. food and Drug administration board.

TO this I say,at the 5:13 minute mark of the video, Walbert says directly that it was confirmed to be a verichip. Even if someone was chipped with the smaller chip that was pictured, the fact that it can be photographed is proof it could be found in a body. If it can be found, it can be removed. If Walbert really had implants in him, he would simply get Bob BOyce's doctor to do it for him.

 Moore's law say that number of transistors and integrated circuits double every two years. I have a four years old computer, and I have not found any increasing of integrated circuits inside it. It also still works well even it is that old :-) Implants are developing all the time, but old implants are like old radios, they would work for decades.

Marti, First of all There are no circuits that can build upon themselves insdie your computer. The newer, double powered chips are simply made every 18 months in factories. The idea is that if youwant a new and improved model, you get a new computer every 18 months. Also, Those who are in possession of this machine are looking very, very far into the future. They want to develop tech that does not have to be upgraded, OR tech that can upgraded without being invasive. This points to non-invasive Brain Computer Interfaces. I can admit that there may be some TIs with ancient invasive tech like implants in them, but if you admit there are TIs that have remote non-invasive BCI hooked up through, say ELF waves, then you must admit that if you had a real implant and you got it removed....you could then be assaulted with the more lethal and non-removable type of tech that is connected to only...YOUR BRAIN! So if you want to remove the transmitter/receiver of ELF waves from your head, you would have to remove your brain, as it itself is both the transmitter and receiver of ELF wave information. It would be like 'jumping out of the frying pan and into the fire!"

This is the copy of court decision on James Walbert case, it does not order police to invesigate the case, but order to stop his harassment.

I agree. This order is unprecidented in that there may be some sort of RFID chip emanating from Wlabert, but there was nothing but Walbert's word that it was put there by this other man, the defendant. Walbert could be like he Sasquatch hoax. This may be why he comes up with endless excuses as to why he 'cant have the chips removed'. I personally can think of several ways to get a doctor to do it!

Also another piece to think about. This is Motorola mind-reading e-tattoo article. How about if this e-tattoo is put inside your throat while you are unconscious. Only think you would find in next morning is a sore throat.

I am familiar with this tech. IT is fundamentally different from what we experience. FOr one, it does not read the brain, it reads the muscular region of the throat. And it does not implant ideas into your head. It does not read or insert visuals, and it does not control motor function. These things are regularly experienced by TIs. No implant can do all of these things. 

I know person, who believes that man has never gone to moon, but all evidences are faked. Of course, it is much easier to make a fake video, about man going to moon, than go to moon Still believe that man has gone to moon. Similarly I am believing electronic harassment is possible and done with implants. That much evidences in different sources exists.

My question to you is; If you admit there are non-invasive means of doing this by say, ELF waves, or Scalar waves, Or microwaves, (All of these are non-invasive and dont need an implant)  then how would you argue that using a chip, that admittedly would soon be outdated, would be superior to non-invasive BCIs? I mean, there is a saying in Engineering, "The fewer moving parts, the better, because there's less to break down." SO if the brain itself is the transmitter/receiver there is no need for repeated surgeries every few years. I mean, if you had one of those wind up telephones from the 70s or 80s, it may still work...BUT I would much rather have an iphone5 with all its capabilities. Similarly the erps would want to use a superior, problem free method that can...reach EVERYONE ON THE PLANET with their tech. You see, I believe Everyone is being monitored,. Even fetuses in the wombs are having their brain waves read. All without implants and all the surgeries involved. 

I am not saying that everybody T.I. has implants, but I am saying that implants exists, and we should also seek them.

Like the analogy of the 80 telephone, I dont want to spend my time in the past. The perps are using far, far more advanced non-invasive tech than anything implantable. The whole idea of implants is likely a lie set forth by the perps themselves. As when there are no implants found, the Government can say, "Look-we listened to your complaints of minro chips. The proof is, there arent any. The few we find cant do what you say is being done to you. SO just take your medication and stop bothering us," meanwhile they will be using non-invasive tech like ELF waves to do their evil deeds. If you believe in chip implants, the government's joke is on you.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Music Teacher commented on vincent george's blog post Back to the discussion again after so many years
"I am not a TI anymore. You can get out too.  Silicea 30C is a very powerful homeopathic remedy that is able to bring implant chips to the surface of the skin without surgery. Please read the following excerpt about it: Silicea 30 C homeopathic…"
11 minutes ago
Music Teacher posted a blog post

I am not a TI anymore. It is possible to get out.

Silicea 30C is a very powerful homeopathic remedy that is able to bring implant chips to the surface of the skin without surgery. Please read the following excerpt about it:Silicea 30 C homeopathic remedy on encyclopedia.com website:"Silicea 30C is also useful in expelling material from the body.It is used to remove splinters, bits of embedded glass, and other foreign irritants."If you are a TI then you will have implant chips that the perps use to cause the harrassments to your body and the…See More
15 minutes ago
Music Teacher commented on Music Teacher's blog post Removing implants by bringjng them to surface of skin
"Hi Carl, that's great news. I am really glad you are going to have a go! You will feel so much better once the implant chips are out and they can't harrass you anymore. I look forward to hearing from you. It will take a while for the chips…"
23 minutes ago
Robin Yan posted a blog post

That are hacking all VPNs I am using!

You must stop your dirty hands on them. You must restore them . You will be responsible for everything you are doing.UNUN Human RightsUN Human Rights CouncilInternational Bar AssociationInternational Criminal CourtCanadian GovernmentToronto Police , The Scarborough Hospital, Canadian torturers, Ontario Government...who are living with me as my neighbors,  gathering around and in my workplace, even  are driving aircrafts and drones to..,  have disabled my home security cameras.  You must stop…See More
9 hours ago
Maria Harmath shared deca's video on Facebook
19 hours ago
Maria Harmath shared deca's video on Facebook
19 hours ago
Carl commented on Music Teacher's blog post Removing implants by bringjng them to surface of skin
"OK Music Teacher. I will give your remedy a go!. I dunno if I av a implant? I get everything else including the DEW attacks! But don't suffer with the v2k. If any implants start to show? You will be the first to kno. Thanx for the info. Take…"
19 hours ago
Harry posted a status
"There is a major cover up by a number of technicians. Please urgently look in to it. best come see my brain footage right away"
yesterday

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service