Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Views: 5470

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I know I said this before, but I will bring it up again, as no one has answered it. If our bodies and brains produce ELF waves. Then just FINDING ELF waves coming from our body isnt proof of anything because our Bodies produce ELF waves. Likewise, ELF waves are produced naturally by things around us, so just identifying ELF waves approaching our bodies/brains is not, in itself, evidence. Rather, if we could examine the ELF waves and look for encrypted information, Like if we could measure these ELF waves and run them through a computer that could decode information, then we  not only could prove that we get v2k, inserted visuals, motor fuction over ride, but we could show the court exactly what it is they say as well as what they do to our bodies.. All these things might be encoded within the ELF waves. This information is what we need to show in court.

Agree AL, the detection of ELF waves alone does not prove anything. If it were that easy we could all go to court and win.

Excellent Lyn.  There was much more  details, on James Walbert case I did not have before. I will put the link of Examiner article on my website. This help to prove that implants and electronic harassment exist, although I am sure still there are some people who do not believe whole thing.

This possibility, to get court to order police investigate case, police does not want to investigate, interest me very much. How about this kind of fictional, but possible case that have same problematic we have. 

On high rise apartment a man does not like another man on next to him. He knows where this his enemy bed is other side of wall is. So he takes a magnetron from microwave oven and put it working on other side of wall, where man head is when he goes to sleep. Microwaves go through dry wall without causing heat, but when man goes to sleep, liquid in his head, causes heating of head.  After a while man who is tortured this way, buy rf-meter, and finds excessive microwave radiation on  his bedside. He goes to police, who labels him mentally sick, and does not investigate case.  He does not have access his enemy apartment where the magnetron is. He would still get his friends to witness when he measures microwave radiation on his bedside.

What kind of legal possibility he has to get court to order police investigate the case ?

Lyn said:

Proof that James Walbert was experiencing torturous coverty forced, implanted RFID chips, including one in his brain, and subsequently kept under surveillance for the remote electronic injury was evidenced in his MRI scan and letters from investigators, health professionals and Representative Jim Guest.  (Missouri).

There was a sound medical evidence and medical evaluation to verify that an implanted device did exist in the body of James Walbert.  Dr. John Hall, who is experienced in reading IVIRls, had confirmed that a foreign body, and most likely a microchip, was present in his body. The type of foreign bodies in James Walbert had also been confirmed by Dr. Hildigard Staninger, Industrial Toxicologist, of the Integrative Health Systems, LLC. Their evaluation confirmed that it is a severe medical necessity to have these foreign bodies removed for the safety of Mr. Walbert. This had also all been confirmed by William Taylor, a recognized expert in the field of Technical Surveillance and Counter Measures.

http://www.deborahdupre.com/images/2010-03-22_Jim_Guest_Letter_RE_Implant_of_Foreign_Device.pdf

http://www.deborahdupre.com/images/February_5_James_Walbert_Medical_Necessity_Letter_Damages2010.pdf

Proof of James Walbert MRI scan with microchips implant

http://targetedindividualsua.weebly.com/uploads/1/2/4/4/12445554/3522223_orig.jpg?360

“Secretly forced brain implant Pt II: MRI scan image and reports of Target, James Walbert”

http://www.examiner.com/article/secretly-forced-brain-implant-pt-ii-mri-scan-image-and-reports-of-target-james-walbert

Any materials or objects could be used as evidence in court in any legal proceedings as long as you can prove the relevance of it on the facts or issues  being disputed regardless you have not heard of it as has been used as evidence in any legal proceedings or has been known.  The admissibility of evidence in legal proceedings under the Evidence Act should be based on relevance, reliability, authenticity of the documents, materials, or objects used as evidence.  The opposing party cannot say in court, “Your honor, I object as this scanner has not been proven in the court of law and I have not heard they could be used as evidence.”  A specialist’s report specialising in the field who has credible knowledge of the equipment and how it works and his oral testimony/evidence in court is a credible and admissible evidence to support and prove the elf waves being detected by scanners.  Anything could be legally proven in the court of law.

Hi Martti Koski,

The use of the magnetron placed in nearby flats to bombard somebody with HF is the most probable  simple and first explanation  to be considered by a great number of TIs whose brain are hit by pulsed HF all night long. . In France it is used by the two main criminal groups of this country.

I read somewhere that ELF can also  be produced  , by placing a fan in front of the magnetron. This would be another very simple explanation when  very high values of ELF are  detected. Since ELF can induce complementary health problems , that would be kind of value added for the organizers of the torture.

With this kind of info and consideration  in mind, I travelled far away from my country  during the last 20 months in the hope of escaping to this  unbelievable torture ( Island, USA, Canada, Cuba, Crete, Germany, Holland, Portugal ....)  sometimes without planning  my trips in advance  and sometimes  changing my destination at the last moment , inside the airport. I was always staying at hotels and very often without previous reservation  .

The torture was reproduced EVERYWHERE ,  almost the same way, all nights long., whatever the  **, ***; **** stars of the hotels

That would probably  give an information  on a widespread  habit and a general utilisation of similar devices all over the word , ready for use in any country and with the usual and obvious help from employees of hotels.

If anything has to be sent,  for complementary use against the TI,  it is only the software, if needed, that has recorded the bio-electrical  particularities of one person and helps spot the person anywhere.  And this  ( software) travels by waves way.

I am  of course talking of organized criminality . And that does not exclude the participation of officials for protection of the criminals, depending who they are.

As a complementary  personal info, if it can be of any help either for understanding or as a precaution when  going to court , I should add that I managed to push a complaint for gang stalking and an additional  different crime   up to the European Court of Human Rights  in 2010 . It was   rejected at light speed, when usually a complaint waits 3 to 4 years before being examined. 

I  then placed  a request at the HCHR in Geneva  that finally answered that he was not able to deal with this case.

The torture goes on , well hidden inside flats. I moved for the 7th time,  but the organized crime has anticipated my  move and the equivalent of a magnetron pulsing HF all night long, welcame me  for my very first night in my new flat, and still does it every night, as usual.

Asking policemen for investigation in my neighbour 's flat  would end up in an empty flat. In this world of gang stalking, perps have all  the informations concerning the target in real time . The torturing device would  then have been moved  away at the very moment the complaint was lodged at a police station.

The electronic harassment  by organized criminals,  works on the same basis as gang stalking : privately, but protected or helped  by officials.

This needs to be denounced with as many testings  and  detections as possible. Even though it is not a proof or an evidence, it is an  important indication that could  help attrack attention on the situation mentionned by TIs.Since everybody can become a  next victim of those noxious waves shootings.

  I agree with Hertzed had, that  TI s should manage to exchange that kind of infos with as much precisions as possible, to be able to understand the various cases possible, thier similarities and differences . Not all stories are the same, but they have many points in common , including those damned waves.

Have a good day.

Lez

most likely its not done from near your neighborhood, I believe its totally remote, it only makes you believe that.

only thing that they may use near location is getting "your brain code" , there is equipment that will do mind reading, with somewhat accuracy, for example sinchronize your brain activity when watching TV or talking, to match your brain activity to specific words and feelings.

then they input that info in computer that will generate profile for your brain and try to mimic your brain with help of artificial intelligence....and than other things follow from distance....long story, science fiction like..

don't get in conflict with neighbors unless you have solid evidence for police, and another thing, the whole system is extremely capable of inducing psychosys, basicly thats how it works, its based on psychosys so it can learn.

it can make you think that someone follows you or talking about you,  or that neighbors are the ones.. and than the mass mind controll, for example signal that will make everyone around you scratch their head or whatever... I'm just pointing examples. ignore the things that causes you psychological stress and instability.

maybe reason why you feel it heavily  at home is because you are static, they can flood your brain constantly with anything they want, signal that will try to change your mental/ emotional state, create panic and high brain activity , so they can start transmitting and receiving more acurate informations.

its probably done with higher frequency that will carry the information's faster.

about implants, what if they are just a nano particles, extremely small undetectable, circulating your blood stream, maybe end up stuck in some organs, than they use encrypted signal that only your brain will recognize to convert in let's say emotions, the signal sent will be pointed at your location and precisely selects you because of the specific particles in your body/particles that will be used for radar like technology? just create em field around everyone that contains that's specific particles? just a theory...

also confirmed cases used for developing this technology has traveled across the world, they fill it everywhere, no one will carry equipment after them around the world, at least that's what they say..

I have question to everyone here, who feel unusual changes and pain in and around left ear, basicly that part of the head, occasionally, like few times during the day.

do you hear noise from electrical equipment around home from big distance? cellphone chargers, pretty much any thing plugged in even if its off,  from meters away, causing you uncomfortable when you get near it?

I spend lots of time around equipment that uses lots of electricity, last few months ( since they started excersizing on me), I feel very unusual head pain\ load in specific parts of the head after few hours exposure, i become very sensitive to emf. never in my life had single headache or any health issue before this.

and another thing, what do you mean by perps? everyone is pointing them in different way.

all this is just my opinion, don't take it as facts.


Hi Lez.

Thank you for this magnetron information. What is the purpose of fan ? As far I understand  a fan front of magnetron makes pulsed microwave.  Does microwave that is pulsed in ELF-frequency penetrate the matter as ELF-wave ?

This travel you did was something I have planned. It is good to know that I cannot escape perps that way. Actually did you try also this: Rent a boat, go to sea that far that you can find only water. If you are still harassed, there are only two possibilities. You are harassed with ELF-waves  on ground, or the transmission comes from satellite. Microwaves do not bend with globe.

I found that when I visit to Bengskar lighthouse, the harassment stopped. So it must be ground based, and they perhaps did not get boat on sea that fast.

Have you fight your way in France all level of courts ? If I remember right, European court of Human Rights, takes only cases where all level of National courts have gone through.

I agree that we should have one place , where all the information of testing we have done, can be found

Now there is some results on ISAACT. Heikki Lääkkö has done some testing, and Eleanor White in Canada has done much testing too, and many other people. Some have got HF-frequency, and other ELF-frequency measurement. I think it really could be hf-frequency that is pulsed on ELF-frequency, so that meter that does not measure hf- finds it as a kind of ELF-frequency

Have a nice day.
Lez said:

Hi Martti Koski,

The use of the magnetron placed in nearby flats to bombard somebody with HF is the most probable  simple and first explanation  to be considered by a great number of TIs whose brain are hit by pulsed HF all night long. . In France it is used by the two main criminal groups of this country.

I read somewhere that ELF can also  be produced  , by placing a fan in front of the magnetron. This would be another very simple explanation when  very high values of ELF are  detected. Since ELF can induce complementary health problems , that would be kind of value added for the organizers of the torture.

With this kind of info and consideration  in mind, I travelled far away from my country  during the last 20 months in the hope of escaping to this  unbelievable torture ( Island, USA, Canada, Cuba, Crete, Germany, Holland, Portugal ....)  sometimes without planning  my trips in advance  and sometimes  changing my destination at the last moment , inside the airport. I was always staying at hotels and very often without previous reservation  .

The torture was reproduced EVERYWHERE ,  almost the same way, all nights long., whatever the  **, ***; **** stars of the hotels

That would probably  give an information  on a widespread  habit and a general utilisation of similar devices all over the word , ready for use in any country and with the usual and obvious help from employees of hotels.

If anything has to be sent,  for complementary use against the TI,  it is only the software, if needed, that has recorded the bio-electrical  particularities of one person and helps spot the person anywhere.  And this  ( software) travels by waves way.

I am  of course talking of organized criminality . And that does not exclude the participation of officials for protection of the criminals, depending who they are.

As a complementary  personal info, if it can be of any help either for understanding or as a precaution when  going to court , I should add that I managed to push a complaint for gang stalking and an additional  different crime   up to the European Court of Human Rights  in 2010 . It was   rejected at light speed, when usually a complaint waits 3 to 4 years before being examined. 

I  then placed  a request at the HCHR in Geneva  that finally answered that he was not able to deal with this case.

The torture goes on , well hidden inside flats. I moved for the 7th time,  but the organized crime has anticipated my  move and the equivalent of a magnetron pulsing HF all night long, welcame me  for my very first night in my new flat, and still does it every night, as usual.

Asking policemen for investigation in my neighbour 's flat  would end up in an empty flat. In this world of gang stalking, perps have all  the informations concerning the target in real time . The torturing device would  then have been moved  away at the very moment the complaint was lodged at a police station.

The electronic harassment  by organized criminals,  works on the same basis as gang stalking : privately, but protected or helped  by officials.

This needs to be denounced with as many testings  and  detections as possible. Even though it is not a proof or an evidence, it is an  important indication that could  help attrack attention on the situation mentionned by TIs.Since everybody can become a  next victim of those noxious waves shootings.

  I agree with Hertzed had, that  TI s should manage to exchange that kind of infos with as much precisions as possible, to be able to understand the various cases possible, thier similarities and differences . Not all stories are the same, but they have many points in common , including those damned waves.

Have a good day.

Lez

Regardless of the assumption that our bodies and brains produce elf waves , and waves are just waves and they are everywhere accordingly , would be subject to dispute in the hearing of the matter in court by the opposing party, but the issue of relevance is that victims or targets get ELF waves, HF waves, Scalar waves, microwaves, or other waves in our body and brain, regardless of the source or where it is coming from, which are identifying evidence by itself.  Anything could be adduced as evidence in court as long as it is relevant on the facts or issues of the case.  This evidence could be supported by relevant device or equipment such as meter, scanner, detector, etc and back up by opinions of specialists in the field such as technicians, etc. verifying and proving (in the case of microchips implant) how it works (high intensities or frequencies) in your body and brain, which are causing harm or detriments to the targets.  In the case there is no microchip implant involved, also the results of the meter, scanner, detector, etc and back up by opinion of a specialist in the field such as technician or a recognized expert in the field of Technical Surveillance and Counter Measures who has wide and credible knowledge of the device or equipment and how it works would verify and prove how targets get waves in the body and brain causing harm are supporting evidences that could be used in court.  Examining the ELF waves and run them through a computer that could decode information to prove that we get v2k, inserted visuals, motor function override accordingly could also be adduced as evidence in court and should be back up by an opinion of a specialist in the field by report and/or oral testimony/evidence given in court.  The relevant opinion or report of a relevant specialist including oral testimony in court always carries heavy weight as evidence in any legal proceedings.

 
Big AL said:

I know I said this before, but I will bring it up again, as no one has answered it. If our bodies and brains produce ELF waves. Then just FINDING ELF waves coming from our body isnt proof of anything because our Bodies produce ELF waves. Likewise, ELF waves are produced naturally by things around us, so just identifying ELF waves approaching our bodies/brains is not, in itself, evidence. Rather, if we could examine the ELF waves and look for encrypted information, Like if we could measure these ELF waves and run them through a computer that could decode information, then we  not only could prove that we get v2k, inserted visuals, motor fuction over ride, but we could show the court exactly what it is they say as well as what they do to our bodies.. All these things might be encoded within the ELF waves. This information is what we need to show in court.

You’re welcome, Martti.   The letters from James Walbert’s witnesses as evidence in his case that he was implanted with microchips were very strong evidence, although I understand that his witnesses who provided those letters did not make an oral testimony in court.  There was no defense statement from the defendant and failed to attend, which was an admission of facts from the defendant.   It was an Ex-parte hearing.  Yes, implants and electronic harassment exist regardless there are still some people who do not believe or just do not want to admit.  You could use the case of James Walbert as evidence or authority in relevant future civil action.

Martti, first of all if you want the police to investigate this, you have to make a complaint first to the police at their station.  There is a risk for this.  If the police found your complaint fictional or illusional, they could take you to the hospital for mental assessment by a psychiatrist, just like what happened to Paul Baird, author of surveillanceissues.com. If your assessment was cooked by the psychiatrist and came out to be not normal, they could take you to the asylum or mental institution, and they would put that in their report on police investigation. Then, if you take civil action for these microchips and elf waves attack or relevant mind control technology issues, their report could and may be used as evidence in your civil action, and your claims could be dismissed by reason of psychiatrict or mental illness.  That’s the risks.

The other legal option, if you went to the police station to make a complaint about what you’re complaining about and they just ignored you and failed to investigate your complaints, you could take the police to court for civil action “Negligence” for failure to investigate your complaints, and in your claim of this you could ask the court to make an order for the police to investigate your complaints.  If your claim for Negligence for failure to investigate your complaints by the police was substantiated, that is the court found out that the police ignored you and failed to investigate your complaints, the judge may make order for the police to investigate your complaints as you ordered in your claim.  But, you see, I would not suggest to make a complaint to the police for investigation because of the risks.  Even if they knew about this and the source, and who’s been doing this, they would not divulge that. They may have known the officials or criminals in participation of this.  And the risk is they could take you to the hospital for mental assessment by the psychiatrist, and if your assessment came out to be not normal, they could classify you as mentally ill and they could take you to the institution and put it in their report.  That’s the risks.

Reply by Martti Koski 18 hours ago

Excellent Lyn.  There was much more  details, on James Walbert case I did not have before. I will put the link of Examiner article on my website. This help to prove that implants and electronic harassment exist, although I am sure still there are some people who do not believe whole thing.

This possibility, to get court to order police investigate case, police does not want to investigate, interest me very much. How about this kind of fictional, but possible case that have same problematic we have. 

On high rise apartment a man does not like another man on next to him. He knows where this his enemy bed is other side of wall is. So he takes a magnetron from microwave oven and put it working on other side of wall, where man head is when he goes to sleep. Microwaves go through dry wall without causing heat, but when man goes to sleep, liquid in his head, causes heating of head.  After a while man who is tortured this way, buy rf-meter, and finds excessive microwave radiation on  his bedside. He goes to police, who labels him mentally sick, and does not investigate case.  He does not have access his enemy apartment where the magnetron is. He would still get his friends to witness when he measures microwave radiation on his bedside.

What kind of legal possibility he has to get court to order police investigate the case ?

Big Al's comments are ALWAYS FULL OF NOTHING MORE THAN "HOT AIR"...again, he discredits everyone!! all TI's and knows and speaks of nothing but "crap from his brain, with NO scientific evidence" and tries to discredit and make TI's feel they will never get JUSTICE!  I SUGGEST TO GET HIM THROUGH OFF OF THIS SITE!  He is Discrediting everyone here and on my video and postings.  I told him from the beginning to leave me alone and he will NOT.  I have reported him to internet officials.  I feel he is a perp to DISCREDIT EVERYONE.

    I HAVE scientific evidence that ELF WAVES AND SCALAR WAVES ARE DANGEROUS, AND IF BOMBARDED DAILY: 24/7, WILL CAUSE DEATH TO HUMANS AS WE NEED AND ONLY FEEL NORMAL WHEN WE RESONATE WITH THE SAME FREQUENCY WE WERE born to put out: 8.2 the same as the Earth.  ANY OTHER FREQUENCY WE ARE BOMBARDED WITH, WILL MAKE US FEEL SICK AND CAN CAUSE DEATH AND OTHER PROBLEMS!!  LEAN TO IGNORE AND GET BIG AL OFF THIS SITE, HE WAISTS MY TIME AND DISCREDITS ME, TOO!

...AS TO HIS DISCREDITING MY VIDEO:  I am being treated correctly, I feel now for CHEMICAL TRAILS AND THE NANO ROBOTS THAT HAVE BEEN SPRAYED OVER ALL THE EARTH FOR OVER 10 YEARS..THE NORMAL CITIZENS JUST WON'T BELIEVE IT, TAKE PRECAUTIONS, AND THEY MOST LIKELY WILL PARISH, IF NO PRECAUTIONS ARE TAKEN!!!

   FOR "Big Al" to say, then I should be "well" and "CURED" soon, is another "discrediting" and "false statement".  Because, even though I just started getting the proper blood tests and supplements for chemical trails and self replicating nano robots, The sick, evil New World Order, and yes, I feel and know the POLICE ARE INVOLVED, SO THEY WILL NEVER INVESTIGATE AND TURN THEMSELVES IN!!!  THIS IS MORE FALSE HOPE FOR TI'S...YOU ALL GOOD TRUE TI'S SHOULD DO WHAT I TOLD YOU TO, TO STAY ALIVE!!  SEE DR. HILDY FOR CHEMICAL TRAILS, TO STAY ALIVE AND GET RIGHT DIAGNOSIS, AND RIGHT SUPPLIMENTS.  BUT BECAUSE WE ARE STILL BEING SPRAYED DAILY, NO ONE WILL BE CURED TILL THEY QUIT SPRAYING DAILY!!!  WE NEED TO GET OUR OWN SCIENTIST, ELECTRICAL ENGINEERS TO WORK FOR US, PROVE THESE WAVES ARE DANGEROUS TO ALL HUMANS, AND LIVING CREATURES, BE OUR WITNESSES, REVERSE ENGINEER THIS NANO ROBOTS OR ALL HUMANS WILL DIE, EVEN IF WE DETOX EVERYDAY, BECAUSE THEY ARE STILL SPRAYING EVERYDAY.  ALSO, BIG AL!!...MY DR. HILDY, CANNOT STOP OR TREAT "AIR ASSAULT" ATTACKS AND HEART PALPATIONS AND SLEEP DEPREVATION" I GET DAILY.  SO YOU DISCREDITING ME, SAYING I SHOULD BE WELL SOON, IS A FALSE STATEMENT.  AND A FALSE STATEMENT THAT FREQUENCY ALONE THAT WE ARE BEING HIT WITH: PROVES NOTHING, IS YOUR FALSE "HEARSAY" SO STAY OUT OF THE CONVERSATION!!   

   FOR ALL TRUE TI'S WHO REALLY WANT GOOD EVIDENCE FOR COURT, CONTACT ME INSTEAD OF LISTENING TO "BIG AL" WHO KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT EVIDENCE FOR FEDERAL CIVIL COURT!!!!  HE KNOWS AND WILL NEVER KNOW NOTHING!!!  HE TALKS OUT OF HIS MOUTH WITHOUT ANY FACTS OR SCIENTIFIC FACTS....YOU WILL ALL GET CORRECT INFO. BY NOT LISTENING OR TALKING TO HIM....I TOOK HIM OFF MY LIST OF PEOPLE TO COMMUNICATE WITH..AS I WANT NO CONTACT WITH HIM.  GO TO SCIENTIFIC SITES, MY EVIDENCE WHICH I BACK WITH SCIENTIFIC PROOF AND MORE.....HE STEERS PEOPLE IN THE WRONG WAY, BECAUSE HE TALKS OUT OF HIS HEAD WITH NO EVIDENCE!!

   ALSO, THE POLICE WILL NEVER TAKE OUR SIDE, AS THEY ARAE INVOLVED WITH THIS NEW HIGH TECH., AND GIVEN THE TOOLS UNDER THE US PATRIOT ACT TO PUT US IN A POLICE STATE AS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA IS BEING TAKEN OVER.......DETOXE FAST TO STAY ALIVE AND ON TOP...BUT TO DATE, THERE IS NO CURE!!!   MAGNETS HELP ALOT!!!! AND "THE RIGHT" FREQUENCY CAN AND WILL KNOW OUT THE ELECTRICAL CURCUIT OF NANO ROBOTS, MICROCHIPS AND RESIST OTHER FREQUENCIES....I ALREADY POSTED A LOW AND HIGH FREQUENCY RESISTOR, THAT YOU PUT ON YOUR COMPUTE TO STOP THE LOW FREQUENCY FROM KNOCKING OUT YOUR COMPUTER.....WE JUST NEED TO BUILD ONE FOR HUMANS NOW!!......THE RIGHT TESLA COIL AND FREQUENCY RESISTORS CAN ABSORB AND REFLECT, AND FORCE FREQUECIES AWAY FROM YOUR BODY..INSTEAD OF GUESSING; WATCH THE YOUTUBE ON "SMART METERS" THEY ARE DEADLY AND THEY ARE BEING USED WITH TORTION, TO CAUSE ALOT OF OUR FORCED FREQUENCY ON HUMANS, SLEEP DEPRAVATION, AND HUMANS ARE EVEN GETTING AND DIEING FROM THE CANCER FROM THESE SICK THINGS!!  SEE THE YOUTUBES ON "SMART METERS" THEY ARE LIEING AND FOOLING ALOT OF CITIZENS AND KILLING ALOT OF US USING TORTION AND SMART METERS!!!!   STUDY AND SAVE THE YOUTUBES ON SMART METERS AND TELSE WAVE TECHNOLOGY, TORTION AND ONLY CONSULT ELECTRICAL ENGINEERS FOR EXPERT WITNESSES IN COURT.....THEN YOUR GETTING SOME REAL ANSWERS, NOT BIG AL!! THE DISCREDITOR ON HERE, HE IS A WAIT OF TIME!

Big AL said:

Lez, I first want to say that I hope your move goes well. Hang in there. 

I do have a question about how you were able to read the ELF waves. I understand you need something arger than hand held device to pick them up. Second, have you heard of Schumann resonances? ELF waves are every where. I think, if they are using ELF waves, the key is not to pick up ELF waves, but to decode any information that may be carried in those waves. A frequency signal counter wouldnt even come close to decoding anything the ELF waves may carry within them. I think, in the end, that Walbert's Judge acted in rare form. Most judges will say, "OK you found some waves. Can you prove there is information inside those waves? Say... the kinds of things you say you hear? Or see? Can you prove that you are being tortured by someone using these waves?" Waves in themselves are just waves. 


Lez said:

Hi,

Just an info, even though I won't be able to follow any discussion, cause i am moving for the 7th time in 10 years

While i should be operational to organize my packing, I experienced, extreme fatigue +  kind of bizarre mental state, certain indecision , not being able to take decisions or make plans .

I therefore started to make ELF  measurement , since ELf could induce that state and  I found out a regular environment of  everyday  ELF level  with more than 9000 nt ,  mainly 4Hz ( photos on my blog in french  , in the last part of the article  http://lesharceleurs.wordpress.com/2014/03/19/criminalite-sans-rest... )

Since I am continuously HF beamed, I guess those ELF were carried  through the HF beaming and locked on me with the HF. It would indicate a will  and a way to make things difficult and make the situation messy and hard or complicate  to  get organized.

This is not unusual in my case.

Any suggestion or different explanation would be welcome

Cheers

Lez

If anyone has a little money i believe this site could help you,This man don't have to guess at where the signals are coming from.  THANKS AND GOD BLESS.      http://www.bugsweeps.com/info/electronic_harassment.html#c2c

Lyn, I am just a little curious to know why it is that you think it is an assumption that our bodies and brains produces ELF waves? Here is an article that says, "I was interested in studying are 6-10 Hertz. These frequencies are the same as those produced by the human brain in the theta and alpha states." http://journal.borderlands.com/1999/effects-of-6-10-hz-elf-on-brain...

Here is an article with a chart showing Brain waves from .5 Hertz to 30 Hertz, all within Extremely Low Frequency range, thus they are ELF waves. http://hypertextbook.com/facts/2004/SamanthaCharles.shtml

Lyn, I also have another question for you. You continue to post things concerning law, and what constitutes evidence in court. If what you say is correct, why havent you gotten your torture to stop by a court order?

Lyn said:

Regardless of the assumption that our bodies and brains produce elf waves , and waves are just waves and they are everywhere accordingly , would be subject to dispute in the hearing of the matter in court by the opposing party, but the issue of relevance is that victims or targets get ELF waves, HF waves, Scalar waves, microwaves, or other waves in our body and brain, regardless of the source or where it is coming from, which are identifying evidence by itself.  Anything could be adduced as evidence in court as long as it is relevant on the facts or issues of the case.  This evidence could be supported by relevant device or equipment such as meter, scanner, detector, etc and back up by opinions of specialists in the field such as technicians, etc. verifying and proving (in the case of microchips implant) how it works (high intensities or frequencies) in your body and brain, which are causing harm or detriments to the targets.  In the case there is no microchip implant involved, also the results of the meter, scanner, detector, etc and back up by opinion of a specialist in the field such as technician or a recognized expert in the field of Technical Surveillance and Counter Measures who has wide and credible knowledge of the device or equipment and how it works would verify and prove how targets get waves in the body and brain causing harm are supporting evidences that could be used in court.  Examining the ELF waves and run them through a computer that could decode information to prove that we get v2k, inserted visuals, motor function override accordingly could also be adduced as evidence in court and should be back up by an opinion of a specialist in the field by report and/or oral testimony/evidence given in court.  The relevant opinion or report of a relevant specialist including oral testimony in court always carries heavy weight as evidence in any legal proceedings.

 
Big AL said:

I know I said this before, but I will bring it up again, as no one has answered it. If our bodies and brains produce ELF waves. Then just FINDING ELF waves coming from our body isnt proof of anything because our Bodies produce ELF waves. Likewise, ELF waves are produced naturally by things around us, so just identifying ELF waves approaching our bodies/brains is not, in itself, evidence. Rather, if we could examine the ELF waves and look for encrypted information, Like if we could measure these ELF waves and run them through a computer that could decode information, then we  not only could prove that we get v2k, inserted visuals, motor fuction over ride, but we could show the court exactly what it is they say as well as what they do to our bodies.. All these things might be encoded within the ELF waves. This information is what we need to show in court.

HI HERTZED HAD AND LYN AND MY FRIENDS!!

  BE CAREFUL NOT TO "BELIEVE" THE STUFF, MISINFORMATION AND SUCH, BEING PRINTED BY "SOME" MEMBERS WHO SHOULD NOT BE MEMBERS ON HERE!!  DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH!!!  ELF WAVES CAN AND ARE DEADLY IN THE RIGHT ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELD AND POWER AND STRENGTH!!  AND NO THEY ARE NOT WHAT THE HUMAN, AVERAGE AGED PERSON, PUTS OUT!!

   BIG AL, SEEMS TO EITHER NOT KNOW, DISCREDITS ALOT AND PURPOSELY KNOWS, HIS ELF WAVE INFO, (THAT IT IS SAFE) ........IS FALSE!!  ...TO HUMANS!!!

......DON'T LISTEN TO HIM OR OTHER DISCREDITORS!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Martti Koski commented on H's group Finland
"Indie sain kirjeeen, kiitoksia.  Pistän sen liitteenä päiväkirjaan, ja pyrin pistämään sen ensi viikolla menemään. Muotoilen päiväkirjaa vielä tänäään paljastuneen…"
1 hour ago
Martti Koski commented on H's group Finland
"Mites siellä naamakirjan puolella, siellä oli pitkä ketju johon pistin tuon videon  kommentiksi, jonka pistin tännekin, Nyt se koko ketju minusta hävisi. Taisi olla kommentti kari Bruunille tai jotain. Sinikka ainakin…"
5 hours ago
staceywescott posted a discussion
5 hours ago
staceywescott posted a video

[FULL] NFL Live 8/16 - [BREAKING] Derwin James diagnosed with fracture & Avery Williamson torn ACL

[FULL] NFL Live 8/16 - [BREAKING NEWS] Jack Del Rio & Jeff Darlington REPORTED: Derwin James diagnosed with fracture & Avery Williamson torn ACL Reactions to...
5 hours ago
staceywescott posted a blog post
5 hours ago
staceywescott posted a status
""
5 hours ago
staceywescott posted a status
""
5 hours ago
staceywescott posted a status
""
5 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service