Replies

• I have it all ,microchips,implants and color fibers,black crystals an silica coming out of my body and I have black fungus looking fibers on my tongue and this grows down my throat and is chocking me.all this they have made me dysfunctional and very,very sick 24/7 .they attack every part of my body.MY sheriff did tell me to. Contact ACLU but I explained to him that these people that done this to me are Terrorists. THANKS AND GOD BLESS...
  • Hopefully this new implant find, will get new information, how they work.  http://www.disclose.tv/news/Secretly_Forced_Chips_In_Targeted_Indiv...

• There is a new TI-victory on court. What is interesting, they have investigated electronic harassment also with spectrum analyzer. On this article they speak on microwaves, so perhaps the transmission is microwave frequency, that is pulsed on elf-frequency. There is podcast on case on saturday July 12. I hope we get more information then. I also hope it is later possible to hear youtube- or other form, and also spectrum analyzer results are interesting.
    deca said:

right just to point out the ICAACT RF scanners we use have the range 1MHz to 6GHz range witch is in the part of the EM spectrum called "radio frequency" hence why called a RF scan and as I am aware the body does not emitt RF in this range normally/naturally.

The_electromagnetic_spectrum.jpg

As for the body (brain) emitting ELF I would like to no more and especally the power output of this

• ah so hes some troll , disruptive spam bot or sockpuppet ...would not surprise me

Monica Rey said:

Hi Deca, I have no trust in Big Al/David. He obviously has no experience of receiving signals and being a walking cellphone. He would never argue the point. Having an implant is a more logical exclamation than his idea of all TI's being hit directly by satellite. Absurd. Also an experienced TI knows the medical profession can be of no help and his mention of doctors helping in general is naive. He lacks our experience so avoid his rants. Ps. An EEG should show foreign signals also.
  • Hi Deca, I have no trust in Big Al/David. He obviously has no experience of receiving signals and being a walking cellphone. He would never argue the point. Having an implant is a more logical exclamation than his idea of all TI's being hit directly by satellite. Absurd. Also an experienced TI knows the medical profession can be of no help and his mention of doctors helping in general is naive. He lacks our experience so avoid his rants. Ps. An EEG should show foreign signals also.
  • again you are being awkward and trying to twits things ....the RF scanning is designed to locate a source  of RF ...hence the RF scanner only goes bleep bleep when its very near a RF source...... remember its in 3 stage  ...the 1st the preliminary RF scan is to locate hot spots around the body  ...if these are found ..then stage 2 is to get medical imagery to see if there are any foreign bodies  present ...so yes a perliumary scan can not prove you have a "implant" but only a unusual possible RF emission from that area in your body that's needs further investigation .

and this is what is was designed to do.

• Deca, I have contacted ICAACT and they said they DO NOT identify chip implants, they only check for SIGNALS. Just because they get a signal doesnt mean you got a chip. SO why are you saying ICAACT only scans "to find an RF transmitting device in the body"???? They ONLY SCAN FOR SIGNALS the doctor is supposed to be the one that decides whether or not its an implant. I will take a look at your link to Roger. I am assuming that he doesnt sweep for ELf waves, the person you posted as her testament of being tested by him says she still got symptomatology.

• look the RF scan that ICAACT does is designed to find an RF transmitting device in the body simple as

If YOU want to Use other equipment and do other test ....then YOU do it or go to somebody else that others this ....i.e

Roger Tolces http://bugsweeps.com/

Roger Tolces recording for Cheryl Dickason

http://youtu.be/53dqicpJO88

Published on Apr 1, 2013

This is one of the recordings that Roger Tolces made using his EM spectrum recording device. I was feeling my usual vibrations even though I was "housed" in an electrostatic field. Whatever is being used to cause my sensation of shaking or vibrations needs to be "studied further." I can only hope at this point that the answers to detect and block my attacks can be found. Roger Tolces says he will have to do some research to know what he has recorded here and that he has not seen this before-at least not to this extent.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if the people doing these attacks could be found and arrested! I will try to stay on target and get to the bottom of my torture and how it is being done...

• DEca, it is you who are not understanding. If you want to exchange verbalisms I WILL make you look stupid. 

YES, I know what scanning does. What I am saying...Is that Just Like A Verichip, the signal ONLY Travels 3 feet, it cannot be picked up from a distance.. It may have NOTHING to do with the scanner itself.  For instance, a signal for some things that causes signals that ONLY TRAVEL A SHORT DISTANCE! This does not mean that there are VErichips in every one ICAACT gets signals from. I simply use Verichip as an example of a Chip that creates a 1-3 foot signal length. 

YOu state yourself that you have NO PROOF that the signals you get travel farther than what ICAACT picks them up. It is simple Deca, YOU DONT KNOW IF THE SIGNALS ICAACT PICKS UP TRAVEL FAR OT NOT! If the signals go only 3 feet for instance, it would effectively be useless for a perp and therefore would unlikely have anything to do with an implant.

IF, the signal is actually an implant, and the perps are reading it from a distance then the signal would be findable from a distance. When communicating with the chip in the TI they would need to SEND signals to the chip. This mean ICAACT should be able to pick up arriving signals, and triangulate them to find the source...the perps themselves. Further more, if the perps can find the signal from a distance, they also know exactly where the implanted TI is. THis mean if ICAACT could pick up a signal from a distance, they could triangulate that signal and find the  source. THis is completely different than finding a piece of metal in the ground. The metal detector works by sending EM out and receiving the resulting sent out signals interaction with the cion in the ground-see here. A scanner works completely differently. It reads signals that reach it on their own. The scanner does not first send out signals, it only receives them. You will note also the read range of some scanners is very great. see here Why doesnt ICAACT use a scanner that reads signals at a distance? Then they would know if the TIs signals travel farther than a few inches. If the only travel a few inches, the ICAACT has been wasting their time. ANd the fact that they cant see this equation means that they are not exactly geniuses. 

ALso, the scanners talked about in the article pick up RF waves that contain information. Has ICAACT ever tried a scanner that decodes the signal? If they could do so, they would just pick up the v2k transmitted into the perp! then ICAACT would have REAL proof that the person is receiving information from outside. SO, why dont they do this?

• Heikki Lääkkö said:

I know it's weird, why would it emit signal only close range, a chip would be no use. I personally think they get that result from a concentrated beam that hits the victims head not proof of chip.

Ex-C.I.A. operative Mark Phillips says that the technology to externally control a mind hasn't required the subject to have a microchip since 1983.

http://heikkilaakko.com

again this in the case of the ICAACT videos has nothing to do with the range or capability of the "implant" (RF source) but to do so with the ability of the RF scanner and person being able to locate it...

think about it .....it would not much use if you found a signal in a room so you knew were bugged ....you would want to find its location in a room ....were it was hidden

This reply was deleted.