peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Everytime I go to the airport the scanner shows something on my right hip.  The TSA folks look puzzled.

I also have a scar from a needle there. I have no recollectin of being punctured there.

I was just wondering...since I suspect I have a chip in there where do I go from there? Who can I trust to be honest to tell me its there and then take it out?

Thanks,

Views: 232

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Have you had an x-ray done to see if there's something in there? 

Try going to a doctor and complain about hip pain (non-muscular) in your right hip so doctor will order an x-ray be done - don't mention the chip.  During next consult w/him/her, ask to see the x-rays that were done.  If you see something that looks like a chip, ask about it.  You must always be careful how you approach the medical profession, and what you say.  You do NOT want to sound like you just stepped off the latest spaceship that landed yesterday.

Me too,there is  a lot of diffrence chips,EECC papers from the official journal C 364 of 18th November 2000,p.1-22.

The europeisk Group on Ethics in Science and New Technologies(EGE),

EC Treaty,article 152.

Human dignity

Doctors in Norway,deny any such matter,sadly enough.

Article 3 Right to the integrert of the person

Article 8 Protecting of personal data.

Directive 20ⁿ2/58/EC of the europeisk parlament and of the Council of 12 july 2002 conserning the processing of personal data and the protecting of privat in the electronic 2002 conserning the processing data and the protecting of privat in the electronic communications sector;.

Valuable about implants,chips,what Kind of chips.Good reading,been investigating this topics,they are lawbreakers,and no One care !

As a follow up...over time the "hot spot" on my hip did not show up on airport scanner.  However, I am still interested in this subject.  I watched a documentary on Dr. Leir .   I would seek him out but he is dead now.  If anyone knows where to go to make sure there is no chip in my body....let me know.  I considered even making a EM gun and scanning my body with it.  

I have seen videos on urine on how to scan there is some type of detection gun you can buy. Search urine. In US how long ago did implants start?? I was told Dr.s won't tell you. Need to go to Central America and is inexpensive. Is there any other way to be implanted without surgery

Implants might account for some of the effects, such as voices, but the greater portion of torture effects are produced using something else. Someone on this site (I think?) told me about a year ago that the perps call it "skin crawling".

Yeah i call it dermal transduction.  I believe it uses a pore method to create a static/voltage like response to nerves..or its all from brain..or its from foot to brain.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Gretta Fahey posted a blog post

A KILLER GRID ELECTRIC FENCE WOULD SURROUND SMART CITY RESERVATIONS.

If we ever become locked inside a killer grid electric fence which would some day surround all smart city reservations we would then no longer be able to demolish the electrical infrastructure which is slowly and incrementally enabling our technological enslavement. Act now to ensure the freedom of your children.Many individuals have already become secretly tethered by wireless means to a computerized control and enslavement network by technology which has become embedded deeply inside their…See More
7 minutes ago
Profile IconDarlene Sier, Kunal Rai and michelle nola joined peacepink
9 hours ago
Stephen O' Neill replied to Andrew Seefeldt's discussion Targeted in Australia, My Story by Andrew Seefeldt
"Hiya Andrew Welcome to the forum , I take it that you are new here as I haven't seen you around before. Sorry I am not much of a reader so I didn't read your book , they told me I was dyslexic at school, don't get me wrong I can read…"
12 hours ago
deca posted a video

Microwave warfare expert Jerry Flynn on G5 and EMFs

MIRROR ORIGINAL SITE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6N_KHxDnfgQ Please visit the original youtube. ahava528 Published on May 19, 2019 Subscribe 3.3K Microwa...
13 hours ago
Robin Yan commented on Robin Yan's event International Bar Association
"Please forward this below . Not only for me. UNUN Human RightsUN Human Rights CouncilInternational Bar AssociationInternational Criminal CourtCanadian Government They are now intercepting, hacking, and deleting  everything no matter who you…"
17 hours ago
VM replied to Robin Yan's discussion They intercept, hack, and delete my post below.
"When you say they are hacking the UN, etc, if you mean they are manipulating people's minds everywhere, then I do think that is probably the case. I don't think they are necessarily hacking your technology per say, unless you mean they are…"
18 hours ago
Sandy Lomax posted a blog post

Animal experiments on which the CIA psychologists based their torture program

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=82&v=5PJtpvCMhkAThis video shows experiments designed to prove the theory of Learned Helplessness, a now outdated theory on which CIA psychologists Jessen and Mitchell based their torture program. The idea was that repeated and inescapable pain attacks lead to helpless feelings and depression. The original experiments were done on dogs.…See More
21 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service