Schizophrenia, MPD, DID, Voice Hearers, etc.

I think we should explain what we know to people who think they are mentally ill more.

From SyntheticTelepathy.com:

The first impression of people who hear voices in their head is that they are simply crazy.  However mental technology abuse is known to have occurred. It is easy for the victim to distinguish insanity from voices created by a reasoning entity.  Faulty activation of malfunctioning brain tissue will produce nonsense content, similar to what a random sentence generator will produce.  For example here are two random sentences produced by a random sentence generator, quoted from watchout4snakes.com.  How can the sympathy lean below the home mountain?  A transformation sandwiches a corrupting phenomenon.  Although random sentence generators will occasionally produce a meaningful sentence,  I have yet to see two sentences produced one after the other that pertain to the same topic.  You can Google for random sentence generator to view more sentences. If you or someone you know is being attacked by someone or something producing a steady stream of sentences that are all syntactically correct and pertain to the same topic, please explain that thoroughly to any doctors that you contact so that you are not misdiagnosed.  Feel free to copy this paragraph.

This kind of info can be posted on forums that schizophrenics and other people who feel they are mentally ill typically go to.  Just Google schizophrenia and the other search terms in the header to find them.  They can end up sounding very isolated trying to explain what is going on.  I've been trying to help some but I never have enough time.  They could probably use someone to talk to that doesn't think they're just crazy.  This forum is pretty busy, DavidIcke.com seems to get a fair bit of traffic.  I put one up a forum for synthetictelepathy.com on facebook but it's not very busy.

SyntheticTelepathy.com

You need to be a member of Peacepink3 to add comments!

Join Peacepink3

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Nice to see you! Calmerry therapy helped me by giving me practical steps to practice in my day to day life. These online sessions made me feel valued and heard. Even though I am not done yet with counseling, but I can already say, that I'm very satisfied with the encouragements and advices I received from https://us.calmerry.com/blog/psychology/6-types-of-basic-emotion/ agency. Each of our session was extremely needful for me.

6 Types of Basic Emotions and Their Effect on Human Behavior
    Reading Time: 9 minutes How we respond to stimuli determines our daily experiences and overall quality of life. These responses are emotions that inf…
  • This is a percentage problem.  I don't know what percentage of schizophrenics are properly diagnosed, but I am positive that my own case is one of mental technology abuse.  At the bottom of the technology heap, you can buy off the shelf audio spotlight technology.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sound_from_ultrasound  My voices can't be heard by other people, so audio spotlight technology is not what is being used.  Embedded nanotechnology fits all the criteria in my case.  I've seen theories that include manmade, biological, spiritual 'species', and alien technology, any of which could be true..  Oh yeah, and reptilians.  Clearly, I think we need to focus on the physics, and common political models.

• Kris, please don't use all caps, and try to reason with what I'm saying.  I have gotten 100% relief from voices, so there is something amiss with your information.

TruthNow, my last post in this thread was a good one, and I regret that it was lost on you, but you seem to be that type of person.

This reply was deleted.