Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

I believe they are planning something really bad for me I don't think I'll around by the end of the month.  My sister has been acting weird, she is acting well like me in a way to appeal to me.  It's totally contradictory of her character.  Here's why I'm worried she offered to take me to a concert.  Great and all, love the band, but why? I know it's not out of kindness of her heart, no one has ever done shit for me without me having to pay in some way.  I honestly feel that something's going to happen  at the concert.  Which I had to say yes because it's one of my favorite bands and refusing would lead to a bunch of bullshit drama I'd rather avoid.  If they plan to kill me it would be a favor.  I don't think it's that though, honestly, I think it's going to be torture of some kind (like I haven't have enough).  I think they're going to take me down once and for all.   They upped the ante ever since I joined PP because they don't want others knowing how fucked up they really are. 

Views: 446

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I hope you go and have a blast. :)

Freebird it could be a ploy to scare you into thinking they are going to do something. I say go and try to enjoy it. They wont kill you....youre too important to them.

I agree with Sue.

Thank you all. I been thinking that too that they're messing with me. I just don't trust them I know they wont kill me That's a favor but they love springing their twisted little surprises on me. It amazing how they can hide such much of this shit, but secrets always have a way of leaking out I just wish I knew where to look.

Go and enjoy yourself and try to think positive.

freebird families you figure they being blood, they would be the group of people in the world that would make life easier in everyway. But family can and most of all the times be like Vultures Buzzards, circling your pains tortures and feeding of your dyeing corpse, my family would see me hitch-hicking and put the padel to the gas as the spead by me making faces.
I can pray for you freebird, as your gut tells you always listen and when in dought, ask about.
We all care here for you here is safe with friends.
In Jesus Christ Service
Wayne
8/4/16 

Thank you Wayne I just don't get it.  How can people be so heartless I'm sure your family got paid too and a lot. How can a mother treat one child with love and sell the other to the devil.   I know they're up to something.  My wonderful mother keeps playing these stupid head games of basically throwing little bullshit surprises at me to irritate me.  My sister is playing her own games.  Also I've gotten real good at knowing when something's up.  I think they're trying break me down by doing this irritating stuff so the "main event" can have maximum impact.  Honestly I think they're trying to silence me and prevent me from fighting.  I would be a fool to not expect something real bad because it certainly wouldn't be the first time.

Well, nobody would do this shit I'm telling about to there own blood, read this story:

https://madminster.wordpress.com/2016/08/02/if-you-know-the-enemy-a...

ms. freebird81 said:

Thank you Wayne I just don't get it.  How can people be so heartless I'm sure your family got paid too and a lot. How can a mother treat one child with love and sell the other to the devil.   I know they're up to something.  My wonderful mother keeps playing these stupid head games of basically throwing little bullshit surprises at me to irritate me.  My sister is playing her own games.  Also I've gotten real good at knowing when something's up.  I think they're trying break me down by doing this irritating stuff so the "main event" can have maximum impact.  Honestly I think they're trying to silence me and prevent me from fighting.  I would be a fool to not expect something real bad because it certainly wouldn't be the first time.

Madminster2 I know you don't believe about the implants but, trust Every thing is true that I say. Good point about them not being my real family. Unfortunately though I look like my mom in a lot of ways and my sister and I have the exact same nose. Believe me when I say this I remember my mother taking me to get the implants done and I can see the evidence through an otoscope. A great song to describe what they did to me is "Change" by the Deaftones.

For the first time I have a real urge to just pound the truth out of my mother/handler's bitch-ass.  I can't believe I was spawned from such an evil bitch.  Honestly I don't know how much more of this shit I can take.  They're pushing me. I'm real close to exploding.  I would love to pull these fucking disgusting implants out and cram up her fat ass they would serve a better purpose there.  What fucking cowards they can't even own up to their bullshit.  Whoever created this shit is cowards whoever participates in this shit is cowards. 

Wayne Morin Jr:
                     To ms. freebird81

Please take a moment and just read this comment and relax breath breath , if you do pound and explode and kick her fat vile ugly hateful lying hateful buzzard crow vermin crawlspace living under rock skank arse then after she calls the police and mental health crisis unit make there visit to your home, she will be starting to recuperate from her beat down - - - she will in her mind feel what she has done to you was appropriate and justified because of your only remedy was violence-she then has won. Then moment of real hurt you unleash on her body, will be her justification, a lousy one but to her, and the police and mental health crisis unit will be her, vendavacation.
Just let it go-please she is not worth it.
In Jesus Christ Services
Wayne
8/5/16      

ms. freebird81 said:

For the first time I have a real urge to just pound the truth out of my mother/handler's bitch-ass.  I can't believe I was spawned from such an evil bitch.  Honestly I don't know how much more of this shit I can take.  They're pushing me. I'm real close to exploding.  I would love to pull these fucking disgusting implants out and cram up her fat ass they would serve a better purpose there.  What fucking cowards they can't even own up to their bullshit.  Whoever created this shit is cowards whoever participates in this shit is cowards. 

Don't worry about it, go to the concert and enjoy it with your sister. What can they do at a concert, nothing at all, its a crowded environment. Beside locking yourself in your house and alienating you from society is precisely what they want.

Just stay calm, don't go nuts or do anything violent, enjoy life for what it is and maybe just maybe someone will notice. Respect everyone or anybody, live and learn.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Daniel Rogers posted a blog post

V2K

I recently have become a victim of V2K. I was wanting to know of any ways to block it..
6 hours ago
Daniel Rogers is now a member of Peacepink
6 hours ago
Gretta Fahey posted a blog post

OPTOGENETICS IS BEING USED TO ENSLAVE MEN AND WOMEN WHILE REMAINING DENIABLE.

Optogenetics is being used to remotely and wirelessly enslave many men and women throughout the world in a completely invisible deniable way.Green algae is light sensitive.A protein causes green algae to swim towards or away from light.Light is now being used to control the behaviour of human brain cells.You take the gene that encodes the green algae protein and another piece of DNA called a promoter and you put them in a virus which you then inject into human beings while they are unconscious.…See More
15 hours ago
John Noble is now a member of Peacepink
yesterday
Mathiew Burkett liked Gretta Fahey's blog post FALSE WORLDVIEW ENFORCEMENT.
yesterday
CLS posted a status
"Execution like life doesnt matter. Someone looks at you badly says something execute them. Remote control heart attacks. They executed my da"
yesterday
Gordana Filipovic posted a status
"Listening might be recommended - If I ever lose my faith in you!"
yesterday
Gordana Filipovic posted a status
"My experience very often, our experience was and is passionate when it is understood - no man, no people...Terrible loneliness."
yesterday

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service