SECOND PROJECT EARTH CONFERENCE !
Warsaw, 23 April 2016

Melanie Vritschan
CHAIRWOMAN
INTERNATIONAL COALITION AGAINST ELECTRONIC TORTURE AND ROBOTIZATION OF LIVING BEINGS (ICATOR)

intro slide/video presentation  (please use the control icon located at the bottom left of page to control the speed/change of the slides) there is also 9 video to watch in the slide ...thanks  

[url]https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1ZjRSKoDestgvIiE_Tvjh97zZTDLsN-FACn8bLWy_AGE/pub?start=true&loop=false&delayms=3000[/url]

You need to be a member of Peacepink3 to add comments!

Join Peacepink3

Votes: 1
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This level of transparency builds crossover grid trust and enhances the overall customer experience.

Crossover Grid | Guessing NBA - NFL - NHL Players
    Crossover Grid - Test your sports knowledge & guess NBA, NFL & NHL players on the grid. Play, have fun, and challenge your friends!
  • The year 2022 wordle game has given me a lot of surprises and today I am more surprised when I read this great article at your website. The way you lead the story through the article makes me very impressed.

Wordle Website - Wordle
    Wordle captures the hearts of vocabulary game fans, but the Wordle Website serves much more. It is home to dozens of spin-offs that expand into multi…
  • There's a new wordle unlimited five-letter word to guess every day, and you only get six chances to get it right. This is really harsh since there are literally thousands of possible solutions to this. Your best guesses will be highlighted by the game as you play.

Wordle Unlimited
    Wordle Unlimited is a daily word game where you guess the hidden word. Click on letters to make words and try to guess what word they are hiding.
This reply was deleted.