peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

SECOND PROJECT EARTH CONFERENCE ! Warsaw, 23 April 2016

SECOND PROJECT EARTH CONFERENCE !
Warsaw, 23 April 2016

Melanie Vritschan
CHAIRWOMAN
INTERNATIONAL COALITION AGAINST ELECTRONIC TORTURE AND ROBOTIZATION OF LIVING BEINGS (ICATOR)

intro slide/video presentation  (please use the control icon located at the bottom left of page to control the speed/change of the slides) there is also 9 video to watch in the slide ...thanks  

[url]https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1ZjRSKoDestgvIiE_Tvjh97zZTDL...[/url]

Views: 269

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wow Deca, this is an AMAZING  presentation, when you see the quality of the people that are Targeted Individuals you have to wonder why they chose to target them, with career criminals, who do not even possess half of their intelligence.

hopefully this becomes a lot clearer in the video of the presentation

Melanie Vritschan's presentation at the second "Planet Earth Conference" Warsaw, 23 April 2016

[quote]Published on Apr 29, 2016

At the occasion of the second edition of the "Planet Earth Conference" with a special focus on cyborgs, super soldiers and non-consensual human experimentation perpetrated with the objective of creating artificial intelligence, Melanie Vritschan gives us an overview on the lobbying and advocacy work achieved in Brussels during the first quarter of 2016. She explains that the not-for-profit association "International Coalition Against Electronic Torture And Robotization Of Living Beings (ICATOR)" has been legally established beginning of April. ICATOR's organizational goal is to influence EU legislation and the decision-making process in calling for a worldwide ban on weapons that might enable any form of manipulation of sentient, living beings.

To achieve its goal, ICATOR will base itself on a scientific-based approach in performing measurements with a highly sophisticated measuring Equipment. We are supported in our evidence collection by a qualified physicist. PLEASE HELP US TO HELP THE VICTIMS OF THIS CRIME IN DONATING :

ICATOR's BANK DETAILS

Account number: BE22 0017 8406 7547
BIC code: GEBABEBB

Furthermore, Melanie gives concrete examples, supported by video footage, of recent ICATOR awareness-raising campaigns, such as her participation to the NTV-televised "International Day against Mind Control" celebrated as a mémorial to Dr. Rauni Kilde as well as ICATOR's participation to the BRAIN AWARENESS WEEK 2016 in the European Parliament.

ICATOR team members had actively participated in the STOA workshiop in the European Parliament on research in neuroscience to raise awareness for the plight of victims of non-consensual experimentation (commonly referred to as "Targeted Individuals" or TIs) on the occasion on the INTERNATIONAL TARGETED INDIVIDUAL AWARENESS DAY on 15 March 2016. [/quote]

obviously what Melanie is doing with ICATOR is vital and desperately needs supporting
she could do so much more if she was properly funded instead of scraping by on some ridicules low shoestring /self funded budget ...thanks

2nd Project Earth Conference Blog 4 2016

[QUOTE]Published on Apr 25, 2016

Short fast blast blog during the 2nd Project Earth Conference in Warsaw. Miles Johnston opened the event, in his 2nd presentation for this new conference. A major event for the TI issue. Thanks to Danuta and Madlen for their wonderful hospitality and organization, in the wonderful city of Warsaw. Full videos in English and Polish will follow. Featuring Miles, Max Spiers, Igor Witkowski, Danuta Sharma, Kieron Lee Perrin and WORLD Cach / EUCACH director Magnus Olsson. The conference featured a 3 hour Q&A on the TI issue alone.
after the main speakers, until late into the evening. Pushing the boundaries and bring awareness to a wide, receptive audience. Some had traveled from New York to be there!
Super Soldiers, Non Human Cyborg Units, Mind Control, abuse of covert technology, and much more. Igor Witkowski will be at the Bases project Bases2016 event in Pewsey, Wiltshire in August 2016[/QUOTE]

*I am in no way personally endorsing Miles Johnstone or his bases project ...please use extra discernment when viewing his content  ...

Thanks for the ICATOR Melanie Vritschan presentation. I am a new member that discovered your post on the occasion of a relevant one in the French group today. I have cited it in in my post here: http://peacepink.ning.com/forum/topics/collective-initiatives-again... 

For more information: http://icator.be

Feel free to give me a call if you need public access television media airtime and broadcasting I maybe able to help, and help you also get on Radio-and talkshows-more Media. 
In Jesus Christ Service
Wayne
12/5/16
You may want to look over my peacepink page.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Larry Lee Whitsitt posted a blog post

After March 1999 Were The Most Large Beams in Head

About a month after March 1999 I was receiving about 4 to 5  beams into my head 6" in diameter.  One beam was direct frontal to forehead, and the rest were in from the sides at an angle.  These were people from over 20 countries wondering what happened, an interrogation all,  and  went on for over 2 years ... of a message from the spirit.  While seeking to photo electro-neuro beams lately, and realizing multiples at the same time, reminded me of the period after March 1999 with all the beams…See More
10 hours ago
deca commented on deca's video
Thumbnail

Theories of selective attention | Processing the Environment | MCAT | Khan Academy

"obviously as a victim its important what you give your attention too and what meaning and relevance it has ...."
yesterday
deca posted a video

Theories of selective attention | Processing the Environment | MCAT | Khan Academy

Learn about the three major theories of selective attention. By Carole Yue. . Created byCarole Yue. Watch the next lesson: https://www.khanacademy.org/test-p...
yesterday
Sandy Lomax commented on hassanmcv's blog post 5G : A network of the control of the machines by Morphéus n° 82, juillet-août 2017
"Thanks for the global research link, Hassan, by Harlan Girard - remember him on Jesse Ventura`s Brain Invaders? He went public as a TI early on. Sadly he has recently passed away. I will post the video."
yesterday
Robin Yan replied to Robin Yan's discussion Mr Attorney General of Canada, Mr Ontario Ombudsman and International Human Rights Community confirmed.
"Please check who is hacking this post and tell the truth."
yesterday
Robin Yan posted a discussion

Mr Attorney General of Canada, Mr Ontario Ombudsman and International Human Rights Community confirmed.

UNUN Human RightsUN Human Rights CouncilInternational Bar AssociationHuman Rights WatchAmnesty International Amnesty International CanadaInternational human rights community International criminal courtCanadian governments With  this photo below, I , Canadian victim of torture, terror, threats, attempted murder,,, show you all that Toronto Police, Canadian torturers backed by Ontario Government hack my tablet or mobile phone although I don't use wifi and internet after UN, International Human…See More
yesterday
Larry Lee Whitsitt posted photos
yesterday
CLS replied to CLS's discussion MIND CONTROL TORTURE
"Hello, I updated my site again. I added information on voting fraud. IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU UNDERSTAND THIS BECAUSE WHEN YOU GO TO VOTE THEY CAN TAKE AWAY YOUR RIGHTS! Read from "Voting Fraud" https://mindcontroltorture.wordpress.com/"
Wednesday

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service