I am posting these legal questions on this legal site to ask an attorney with immediate response...hope it works and not a money sceem.

See my YouTube story under my name, too:  Ms Kris Durschmidt

Here is the legal web site:  JustAnswer.legal 

I need an attorney to handle my lawsuit it is very different.  I believe it is a Civil Tort and War Crime, Crime to Humanity and an act of Genoside!   I have been the victime of Covert Harrassment, Torture, Chemical Trails (which is Nano Technology and victimes get Morgellons Disease), Air Assault and more;  which the FDA will not even classify as a Disease, it is a man-made Disease, again and you just die.  Senator John McCain, and the Senate Ethics Committee REFUSED to investigate or stop so they are guuilty of out right MURGER AND SHOLD GET THE SAME AS OTHER WAR, GENOCIDE LEADERS: HANGING OR EQUAL PUNISHEMNT, I WOLD LIKE TO SEE THE TORTURED TO DEATH AS THEY ARE DOING TO ME!  THIS HAS BEEN HAPPENING FOR 9PLUS YRS ALMOST A DECADE!!  I FEEL THE STATUE OF LIMITATIONS IS GOOD AS MURDER ATTEMPTS HAVE NO STATUE OF LIMITATIONS AND THE 1991 VICTIMES PROTECTION ACT HAS A 10-YR STATUE OF LIMITATIONS!  CALL ME ANYTIME: 480-786-8883 Ms Kris Durschmidt

I also posted a question: FREE on www.AVVO.com

Contact Us

You need to be a member of Peacepink3 to add comments!

Join Peacepink3

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• WhatisNotLegal is a valuable online resource for understanding the complex world of legal and illegal laws. This website offers guidance on legal matters, helping individuals navigate intricate legal issues. Whether you're seeking clarity on regulations, rights, or legal processes, WhatisNotLegal provides essential insights and information to empower informed decision-making.

What Is Not Legal - Your Personal Legal Guide
    What Is Not Legal (Whatisnotlegal.com) is a site that brings you everything regarding legal topics, info, guide & aims to educate you of the laws of…
  • very nice attorney care every victime suffer unfair in the world and  less talk of money ,he or she love seek freedom and human right  more then anything in the world .

• hmmmmm  an expert who says well i understand your problem but the problem is

no lawyer can handle that  so thanks for the $5  ??????????????

watch n see if your credit card gets charged for the other $45 dollar too.

just my 2 cents

peace all

D

• I need your help and understanding of how to get turned off and file a lawsuit. 6 yrs of electromagnetic torture to all my body. Cerebral cortex is being targeted. I want to just go to the front of the line without over induldging in the past. Need to find groups in the 408)area code. Northern California. San Jose California. How does all this work. Im tired of being a robot. 408)637-3298 cell. Please contact email also. tahoebloke@yahoo.com

This reply was deleted.