peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

I9SfCYjKp5g

I bought a bracelt and 3 stones.  Voices got quiet for about a day then got crazy.  But wearing the bracelt on ankle keeps them quiet.

https://youtu.be/I9SfCYjKp5g

Views: 113

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So lepitolite stone reduces emf too.  Near my left in my shirt pocket total silence random peeks.  Shungite on a table i heard sound come from.  And lep. On cieling fan.  They really hate blocking.  They told me if it works or not with other blocks.

I just learnrd technique thats supposed to clear bad memory or spirits.  Visualize all the bad things you want gone.  5 times breathe and send it out or something.  He says your nerves release it.

sit zen

brian bovo said:

I just learnrd technique thats supposed to clear bad memory or spirits.  Visualize all the bad things you want gone.  5 times breathe and send it out or something.  He says your nerves release it.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Soleilmavis is now friends with Jörg Hobner, blessed, Tracy and 2 more
3 hours ago
Soleilmavis posted blog posts
3 hours ago
Jörg Hobner commented on Soleilmavis's blog post Mind Control with Electromagnetic Frequency
"Wonderful written. DANKE."
3 hours ago
Jörg Hobner liked Soleilmavis's blog post Mind Control with Electromagnetic Frequency
3 hours ago
twin soldiers posted a blog post
3 hours ago
Jörg Hobner commented on Soleilmavis's blog post Soleilmavis' Letter to UN Secretary General António Guterres
"This is very needed support of the Official. Es ist wirklich sehr notwendig Unterstützung von Offiziellen Stellen zu erhalten.Vollkommen schrecklich sind diese Technologien unter denen wir leiden bzw. gelitten haben. "
4 hours ago
Jörg Hobner liked Soleilmavis's blog post Soleilmavis' Letter to UN Secretary General António Guterres
4 hours ago
SUBRA commented on Soleilmavis's blog post Soleilmavis' Letter to UN Secretary General António Guterres
"Even Mr.Berry Trower did explain in his you tube, he met number of British royal Family and discussed issues on Electromagnetic harm to human beings for almost 20 years. This is one of it he explain his study on microwave…"
4 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service