peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

I9SfCYjKp5g

I bought a bracelt and 3 stones.  Voices got quiet for about a day then got crazy.  But wearing the bracelt on ankle keeps them quiet.

https://youtu.be/I9SfCYjKp5g

Views: 141

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So lepitolite stone reduces emf too.  Near my left in my shirt pocket total silence random peeks.  Shungite on a table i heard sound come from.  And lep. On cieling fan.  They really hate blocking.  They told me if it works or not with other blocks.

I just learnrd technique thats supposed to clear bad memory or spirits.  Visualize all the bad things you want gone.  5 times breathe and send it out or something.  He says your nerves release it.

sit zen

brian bovo said:

I just learnrd technique thats supposed to clear bad memory or spirits.  Visualize all the bad things you want gone.  5 times breathe and send it out or something.  He says your nerves release it.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

matthew tehranchi replied to matthew tehranchi's discussion TORTURE BLOCKING AUDIO downloads and instructions
"Another good way of getting relief is to use this bit shift pattern during room correction: 1 unconditionally set 4-8 to 0 2. Shift left 2 3. Shift left 2 4Unconditionally set 4-8 to 0 Then the idle setting at the end should be : "Rotate by 2…"
1 hour ago
Wayne Morin Jr posted a video

DEATH BY A THOUSAND CUTS

A brief journey through the reality of the kill grid in our daily lives and how so entrenched and unaware we are of its presence.https://thefullertoninformer...
7 hours ago
sathish liked Robin Yan's discussion Just recently, "Facebook, Google and Twitter: Examining the Content Filtering Practices of Social Media Giants"
12 hours ago
Robin Yan posted a discussion

Just recently, "Facebook, Google and Twitter: Examining the Content Filtering Practices of Social Media Giants"

Fight for my life and fight against torture, I am not alone. Please forward this, not only for me.UNUN Human RightsUN Human Rights CouncilInternational Bar AssociationHuman Rights WatchAmnesty InternationalAmnesty International CanadaInternational Human Rights CommunityInternational Criminal CourtCanadian GovernmentsFacebook Canada, you must unblock all you are blocking,  UN, International Human Rights Community, International Criminal Court and Ontario Human Rights Commission...UN,…See More
13 hours ago
Darklight UFO and Wayne Morin Jr are now friends
14 hours ago
deca posted a video

Surveillance and the City: Know When You're Being Watched

Ingrid Burrington, author of "Networks of New York," explains how big cities like New York are constantly under surveillance. WATCH NEXT: The First Artificia...
16 hours ago
kunal commented on Soleilmavis's group Indian victims/supporters of mind control torture
"RNM%20user%20Kajal%20kanti%20Dey%27s%20photo%20%26%20tortured%20photo.docx Bio Electro Magnetic wave / Mind control/ gangstalker harassment by RNM( Remote NeuralMonitoring ) in Kolkata , India      Information about RNM (Remote…"
18 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service