This is my original post about what they've done to me:

https://peacepink.ning.com/forum/topics/help-been-illegally-a-human-experiment-electronic-harassment?id=2351430%3ATopic%3A762498&page=1#comments

And these are the sick sorts of things they say to me via v2k, could someone tell me if any of it is anything like what they say to you? And this is why I want to call the FBI:

Just protect your nephew some more, just keep on typing, scared the fucking planet myself, Jesus fucking Christ, we’re not that stupid, Jesus fucking Christ, you don’t listen very well, do you? Jesus Christ, we are sick of you, babies are shooting people’s children, Jesus fucking Christ, obviously we’re lying, Jesus fucking Christ, you’re not that stupid, obviously we are liars, we are not shooting people’s children, we are not going to let anything happen to people’s children, okay? We are not doing anything to anyone, okay then? Jesus fucking Christ, I’m telling you, we’re not doing anything wrong, Oh Jesus Christ, we’re sick of this shit, protect your nephew some more from the evil organization being a piece of shit, well to tell you the truth, we’ve been lying, it’s not really happening, yeah well whatever, do whatever you want, we don’t give a fuck anymore, yes we took your life insurance, yes there certainly is a chip in your arm, we are evil okay? Jesus fucking Christ we’re idiots, we’ve been idiots this whole time, yes everything we’ve done to you was all staged, Jesus fucking Christ, you are not all that stupid, are you? We hate your fucking guts, protect your children some more, well let’s see, how about keep your fucking mouth shut? Jesus fucking Christ, go the fuck to bed. Well then. Obviously we are idiots, it’s been our fault entirely, we’re idiots okay? Alright then. It really doesn’t matter what you say, we’re not gonna stop fucking with you, Jesus fucking Christ, obviously nothing’s gonna happen, face the music, nothing’s gonna happen to Mackenzie, we’re idiots, okay? Alright then. You’re not stupid anymore. We don’t like that you’re not stupid anymore. Selfish. Piece of shit. Protect your loved ones. It’s been happening, no, it really hasn’t been happening, Kenzie will never face the music, it’s been happening, it’s really not happening, the truth is, it’s really not the truth, I really hate your guts for writing what we’ve said down, it certainly fucking will be proof for the FBI, just protect your nephew some more, it’s obviously nothing he did, it’s nothing any of you did, you’re just a random target, just protect your family, Jesus fucking Christ we hate your fucking guts, it’s been our fault entirely, people are not really shooting their own children, Jesus fucking Christ, there’s really no sense in typing what we say down because there’s nothing you can do about it, it’s been our fault entirely, it’s really not happening though believe it or not, Jesus fucking Christ, there’s nothing we can do to any person okay? Protect your nephew, Sabrina, it’s been our fault entirely, it’s really not your fault for what we’ve done to you guys, just protect your children, it’s been our fault entirely our fault, I really don’t blame you for writing what we say down, kids are really shooting people’s children, obviously we are lying, just protect your nephew some more, he doesn’t hate you, he hates our evil organization, he really really doesn’t hate you, it’s been our fault entirely, Jesus Christ we hate your fucking guts, yes we understand we targeted you ourselves, you’re not the evil queen, it’s been our faults, the evil queen doesn’t hate you okay? I really don’t hate you, the evil queen doesn’t hate you okay? He really doesn’t hate you, he hates the evil organization, everyone hates the evil organization, yes we understand we’ve done lots of evil things to you, he really doesn’t blame you for hating the evil organization, it’s been happening, it’s not really happening, thank you for protecting children, just protect your children some more, it’s been happening, go to sleep, just protect your children, it’s not really gonna happen, he really doesn’t hate you, it’s been happening, it’s not really happening, fuck you, it really hasn’t been happening, Jesus fucking Christ, obviously people are gonna know you’re not crazy, yes well we’ve manipulated every person around you, everyone hates you, no, no one hates you, nobody really hates you, it’s just that we’ve been evil to you guys, just protect your nephew some more, just go to sleep it’s been happening, no it really hasn’t, just protect your nephew some more, Kenzie doesn’t have to face the music, honestly, look, we are not going to fuck with anyone’s children, we’re really fucking not, Jesus fucking Christ we hate you, it’s not really happening, there’s no need to type what we say down, yes well we understand why you would want to protect children, your fucking cigarettes are shooting people’s children, no, obviously not, obviously it’s a lie, we’re really not that stupid, we wouldn’t really do that, you’re a fucking cunt, obviously it’s not anything you’re doing, no we really fucking wouldn’t do that, we wouldn’t do that to any children, the world doesn’t hate you, piece of shit, it’s really not true, Jesus fucking Christ, we’ve been telling you it’s not true, it’s too late for the evil organization

You need to be a member of Peacepink3 to add comments!

Join Peacepink3

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• That's very strange. That's exactly what they do to me as well, constantly play the yes, no, yes, no game. They'll say everyone hates you, then, nobody even hates you, they just hate us for doing this to you. And they do this with every single sick thing they say to me, to try to leave me in the dark and try to convince me that no one cares about me for what they have done and that everyone wants me to die, obviously their goal is for me to kill myself, so therefore I refuse to. Lately, even though I'm pretty much always stuck in my house and don't see ANYONE except for my father, his girlfriend and my brother, I've been trying to ignore the constant v2k, ignore it as much as possible and just go about being a normal person. Today was one of the first days I've really been in a decent mood and haven't let them get to me too much. Their goal is for me to be constantly miserable. No matter what I try to do, they try to make me miserable for doing it. It's been six months since I've really been able to see anyone I care about except for those I live with, and I've barely had a social life except for talking to some people on the internet. If they don't soon stop, I guess I'll be lonely and isolated in my house for a good long time. They cause the people I go around to either treat me strangely, or make fun of me (if I don't know them). I did go see my ex and one of his nephews a couple of months ago, they acted completely normal for the most part, except I could tell that my ex was miserable, probably because he knows what's going on with me even though no one can talk about it with me (being subliminally controlled, I think). And his nephew acted as though he had a bit of a temper about something and the psychos wanted me to believe it was about me, but now that I know everything they say has been lies, and now that I think about it I'm guessing he had a temper about what's going on with me. I know my loved ones know what's going on and that they aren't able to talk with me about it or help me. That has got to be hard on them as well, and extremely frustrating. I know it is for me to know that there's no sense in even trying to talk about it with them. I tried. It didn't work. All I heard was, "That sounds like a conspiracy theory," from my brother, "Maybe you have schizophrenia?" from my mother, and "Where would you get crazy ideas like that?" from my father, who all definitely know what has been happening to me. Of course they wouldn't lie to me like that, unless they were being forced to lie about it.

This reply was deleted.