some help

I have a brain implant since 2005, and found out about it in 2006.

My perps use "thought broadcasting" of my for lack of a better word "thoughts and feelings"

It is very intrusive, and an invasion of my human rights to the highest degree. I have two children to think about and with it i cant make real human connections to people, get a job, or just overall live the way we are meant to.  I'm appalled at the response i have received repeatedly to the request that someone take a serious look into my skull to show proof of such a device in my brain, to have it surgically removed or a case brought to someone of the highest authority to even acknowledge what is being done to me. No one will admit that i am emanating forward such sounds (when we all know i am) This is an injustice, whats more is they have done irreversible damage to my brain and entire nervous system all in the persute to find some sort of truth in the on goings of my personal life. The verdict...i was a better person than they once thought believed and gave me 3 1/2 years of freedom. I don't really know what happened after three years and seven months but they have reverted back to their old ways of disrupting my life and ruining any chance of normalcy and rightness. Please someone help! Please point me in the right direction to find out exactly who these criminals are, where they may be, or someone that can stop them period! At all. I need relief from these sick criminals! The tyranny must stop!

Side note, i live in Massachussetts

south of Boston if that helps any.

Eagerly waiting on a response

You need to be a member of Peacepink3 to add comments!

Join Peacepink3

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –