Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Some good info on protection from DEW and electronic torture from another Targeted Individual My Gear: As a Targeted Individual, here is the Shielding I wear https://medium.com/@Jay_Coins/my-gear-as-a-targeted-individual-here...

Views: 247

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Angeline. We gota stay strong! It's so easy to give in. And that's wot our perps want.

I was crying me eyes out when this torture entered my life! And didn't no wot the hell was happening to me? But then my attitude and emotions changed for the better when I knew wot was really going on. Try this method!.

• When your getting hit hard! If u think in your mind ouch! Or even if you cry out loud in agony at your perps. Then your giving off the frequency that your scared & hurt!.
  • Instead do this!! Laugh inside or laugh out loud!!! By doin this you're surrounding yaself wiv happy frequencies! And cancelling out the scared frequencies and then your not giving your perps the frequencies and satisfaction!
  • I never panic these days. I won't let my perps get the better of my emotions. I've found out that when we breathe a normal breath we're relaxed!. As soon as we get hit wiv DEW. Our breathing gets all out of sync and our stomach/navel shakes.. This took me ages to control every time perps we're hitting me. They mess alot wiv our chi and around stomach area. Go on Utube and listen to chakra healing. This will put all ya chakras back into sync!  Hope this helps!
  • Keep up the GOOD FIGHT!
  • Take care Angeline ;)

Angeline Klas said:

Oh well Carl you're strong.

I admire that. I'm going to try and do the same. 

My mind is to messed up sometimes to do that. They keep on talking.

Being negative is easy. Staying positive is not easy. I will do my best. Every negative thought is food for them.

Well Bye bye for now,

Angeline Klas

Regional information sharing system

Hi Bethany. Sorry ya going through this. The biggest Gangstalkers are the Government & law enforcement. I can't believe they've put you on the terrorists list. Even the youngest child in your family too?!.

I hope you keep a diary and log wot your going through on a day to day basis? Even better! & log it on Peacepink.

Get out as much as possible and never stop doing wot u wanna & enjoy doing! This way your showing everybody that nothing's gona get to you. Let um think wot they think?. Get on wiv it. You kno in yaself your a good person...

A good tip to do if ever anyone accuses you of being here or there at a certain time etc.. Is wen u go out to buy sumat?. Make your journeys random!. Even if it's for just a bar of choc? Ask for a receipt! This will av the time & date on it. So it act's like abit of a backup wen Targeted Individuals leave their homes.....incase we ever get accused of sumat WE haven't done!.

Don't ever think ya on ya own?

Chat anytime.

Take cares! ;)

Bethany Wright said:

Regional information sharing system
How do I find out I'm on a list? I'm Another person set up after contacting police ( my big mistake).

Hi ghstdtnee. Hope ya well? I came across a segment on Ella's Utube & the guest on her show said u can find out if ya on a list. By means of certain numbers on ya birth certificate?.. There's also a link to go to her page under the Utube video. https://youtu.be/j8IvcFgQjCI  Hope this helps? Take care! ;)

ghstdtnee said:

How do I find out I'm on a list? I'm Another person set up after contacting police ( my big mistake).
Hi Carl- Thanks for replying. I don't think it's a good idea to give those people my numbers in any form... So I guess I won't know about the ist.
The list is rubbish anyway. Probably someway to justify their Criminal garbage

I think if we're on a so called list. There's nothing we can do about it? And if we cud. It wud be a lengthy process to find out.

Aslong as we keep a record or use Peacepink to log our story & wots happening to us all? Then in the long run we cud use it against our perps/tech & who's ever involved & responsible for our targeting,? & for us to use it in a court of law. Take care m8! ;)

ghstdtnee said:

Aluminium doesn't work for me

Carl- people could compare some of their experiences. From what I read, this is Global. I believe it to be telecom.

Technology? General public doesn't have it. I researched it. Just media spin is what I found about the trickle down tech.

Carl- looking at gchq wbsite, how is it they spent all that money for a " building"? What is it for?

Carl said:

I think if we're on a so called list. There's nothing we can do about it? And if we cud. It wud be a lengthy process to find out.

Aslong as we keep a record or use Peacepink to log our story & wots happening to us all? Then in the long run we cud use it against our perps/tech & who's ever involved & responsible for our targeting,? & for us to use it in a court of law. Take care m8! ;)

ghstdtnee said:

When a person is getting "hit hard" State, if and when You are caught, you will pay restitution. 

And I will demand imprisonment for you.

Tell them- You will be held Accountable as will your families and afilliates.

One person (keeps stating Filth) says his name is Moon-plaque. So it Must be telecommunications 

Carl said:

Hi Angeline. We gota stay strong! It's so easy to give in. And that's wot our perps want.

I was crying me eyes out when this torture entered my life! And didn't no wot the hell was happening to me? But then my attitude and emotions changed for the better when I knew wot was really going on. Try this method!.

• When your getting hit hard! If u think in your mind ouch! Or even if you cry out loud in agony at your perps. Then your giving off the frequency that your scared & hurt!.
  • Instead do this!! Laugh inside or laugh out loud!!! By doin this you're surrounding yaself wiv happy frequencies! And cancelling out the scared frequencies and then your not giving your perps the frequencies and satisfaction!
  • I never panic these days. I won't let my perps get the better of my emotions. I've found out that when we breathe a normal breath we're relaxed!. As soon as we get hit wiv DEW. Our breathing gets all out of sync and our stomach/navel shakes.. This took me ages to control every time perps we're hitting me. They mess alot wiv our chi and around stomach area. Go on Utube and listen to chakra healing. This will put all ya chakras back into sync!  Hope this helps!
  • Keep up the GOOD FIGHT!
  • Take care Angeline ;)

Angeline Klas said:

Oh well Carl you're strong.

I admire that. I'm going to try and do the same. 

My mind is to messed up sometimes to do that. They keep on talking.

Being negative is easy. Staying positive is not easy. I will do my best. Every negative thought is food for them.

Well Bye bye for now,

Angeline Klas

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Victoria replied to Soleilmavis's discussion Petition to United Nations and Governments Worldwide to Stop Electromagnetic Mind Control Abuse and Torture
1 hour ago
Victoria liked Soleilmavis's discussion Petition to United Nations and Governments Worldwide to Stop Electromagnetic Mind Control Abuse and Torture
1 hour ago
CLS posted a status
"Wake up why are all these TIs coming out. Pay attention to repeated messages."
1 hour ago
CLS posted a status
"TIs Pay Attention!!!!! We at war within. Steve Bannon white nationalist are responsible for covid."
2 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"TIs. Do you keep hearing repeated statements? Its a code. Write it down. 2011 they were telling me buy a truck non stop BAT!"
2 hours ago
Kay P is now a member of Peacepink
2 hours ago
JasonMxxxx posted a photo

Genocide plans for Ireland

Genocide Forecasts by Intelligence OrganisationThe following are the population forecasts by Deagel.com, which is an intelligence provider for NSA, NATO, UN, OECD, World Bank, Stratfor and others. Its reports have been quoted in briefings to the US…
7 hours ago
Ramon Gonzalez Morciglio posted a status
"https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmEP0lyhwZ20iDenMhLSOtEIHsxX?e=AGzoUZ MP3 audio log of Targeting by perpetrators"
15 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service