Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Hi guys a friend of mine who was on the signal told me, he got off by using ice or crystal methamphetamine, and I tried it yesterday and it really does help.

Views: 28

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Fusion Center in your city is involved with your Targetting go after them make them pay

That is crap advice if you are saying what I think you are Ramiz, what do you mean by "Fusion Center in your city are involved with your Targeting go after them make them pay"?

I live in a very small city/town there are no fusion centers here, my attackers are using satellites to attack me (as I have been attacked on AIR PLANES and in other countries),the fusion center that is targeting me could be anywhere (the other side of the planet). Whatever you do Harry don't take the advice of "go after them make them pay", ie don't do anything violent.

ramiz berisha said:

Fusion Center in your city is involved with your Targetting go after them make them pay
Hey Stephen...Nice to hear from you Fusion centres are in every centre of the world you just have to know which fusion centre you are getting Target from and in US they have 70 Fusion Centre almost every city and it’s funded by the Federal Government level I posted couple of Fusion Centre videos how they gangstalk people
And 2nd video is how the Fusion Centre asks the government for money to surveil people

Thanks Ramiz. Maybe you are right , there might be a fusion center in my country (Ireland) but there certainly isn't one in my town (Sligo). I am the only overt victim here as far as I know, maybe they might be targeting my best friend COVERTLY (maybe). But my point is they wouldn't have a whole building in this city/town for little old me. But who knows , you could be correct either.

ramiz berisha said:

Hey Stephen...Nice to hear from you Fusion centres are in every centre of the world you just have to know which fusion centre you are getting Target from and in US they have 70 Fusion Centre almost every city and it’s funded by the Federal Government level I posted couple of Fusion Centre videos how they gangstalk people
And 2nd video is how the Fusion Centre asks the government for money to surveil people
Hey Stephen....Fusion Centers are really small with few people running it and just low life’s running it they have a clearance from the government to run a place like that just scumbags
That got fired and got some background on military or security or investigation or just simply psychology that have have an access from druggies to all all the way to presidential level and all Fusion Centers work together since 911 but they need Target individuals to keep it open....They have nothing to report no crimes no terrorism just bogus info... It’s a joke how much money they are milking taxpayers money it’s sick and the government doesn’t have a clue apsolutely no clue that’s making me mad....no one cares and I wish RCMP investigates people like these shize as they say in German (Sh**) just to keep they’re job going so that they can feed their families.....

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

davidfulton3 posted a video
51 minutes ago
Soleilmavis updated an event

London Wednesday Rally at Parliament House

May 24, 2019 at 3pm to December 31, 2019 at 7pm
Mr. Paolo Fiora and some others organize a regular Wednesday Rally in London near Parliament House.Raise awareness of the situation of secret mind control abuse and torture.More details see https://www.facebook.com/events/2140797726028837/Contact Mr. Paolo Fiora:07709926942 paolo_bf@hotmail.comSee More
8 hours ago
Profile IconSN00py and Lucia Santos joined Peacepink
12 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Catch and release?? Catch implant and release! How? What if the old boys club has access to the Philadelphia experiement?"
14 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Fake seconding coming of Jesus? They control animals and weather. Catch and release! Like the Bible said they can even fool the most devoted"
14 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Old boys club. Free Harvard degree with b2b and v2k. Get all exam answers remotely. They been cheating for years."
14 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Old boys club. You go online and troll the club lines and you get a bonus. Hidden coruption. Worst they have access to this tech."
14 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Mass voter fraud. Point shoot change your opionion remotely with DEWS.""
14 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service