Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

It has been more than 15 years by now but I still cannot believe it. The technology is unbelievable. It can read my thoughts and input voices and thoughts into my brain. Does such technology really exist? Can someone be so brutal and inhumane to have harassed me with a brain disturber for more than 15 years? It's just difficult to believe.

Views: 106

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My name is Mark Iannicelli and I have been suffering for more than 30 years. The answer is yes . What you have is red neck federal law enforcement trash and bro nazi autocratic fascist, both from the 17 intelligence agencies of the United States.
Targeted Individuals are in a (G.A.P.) Gangstalking Assasination Program of synthetic telepathy, Direct Energy Weapon Assault Research, Covert harassment and surveillance.
I am in Gunsta Sweden and I flew into the Arkansas Airport , went to Stockholm Migrationsverket at Sunbuberg Station, surrendered my passport and I am applying for political asylum and suggest you do the same.
Best Wishes,
Mark Iannicelli

Can these people be so inhumane to harass you for 15years? OH YEAH. I am an old timer myself , been targeted since 2005. Lets hope that this Qanan thing is for real and there are good guys taking out the bad guys.

Thanks for your response. But are you seeking political asylum from the US government? Let me know how you do.

Mark Iannicelli said:

My name is Mark Iannicelli and I have been suffering for more than 30 years. The answer is yes . What you have is red neck federal law enforcement trash and bro nazi autocratic fascist, both from the 17 intelligence agencies of the United States.
Targeted Individuals are in a (G.A.P.) Gangstalking Assasination Program of synthetic telepathy, Direct Energy Weapon Assault Research, Covert harassment and surveillance.
I am in Gunsta Sweden and I flew into the Arkansas Airport , went to Stockholm Migrationsverket at Sunbuberg Station, surrendered my passport and I am applying for political asylum and suggest you do the same.
Best Wishes,
Mark Iannicelli

What is the Qanan thing? I googled but didn't find a clue.

Stephen O' Neill said:

Can these people be so inhumane to harass you for 15years? OH YEAH. I am an old timer myself , been targeted since 2005. Lets hope that this Qanan thing is for real and there are good guys taking out the bad guys.

Qanan, is meant to be a group of good people in the Intel Agencies and military that are trying to take out the bad people in the Intel Agencies and military, a civil war in the CIA/NSA if you like. Q has posted original pictures from the Whitehouse and Air force one and has posted things that Trump would quote afterwards , which suggests that Q is legit.  The point of my post is that maybe the people  that are targeting us might be in the middle of a civil war , one that according to Q are not going to win. Go on to youtube and search QAnon.

Yan Meng said:

What is the Qanan thing? I googled but didn't find a clue.

Stephen O' Neill said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

ramiz berisha commented on Soleilmavis's blog post The Latest Call for Inputs from the United Nations Special Rapporteur on Torture
"Hi Soleilmavis, I think that letter would be fine just have to updated and send it to him and then If you can inform every member of this site to send an email  specifically to him  and let's hit his inbox very heavy so that the…"
1 hour ago
Soleilmavis commented on Soleilmavis's blog post The Latest Call for Inputs from the United Nations Special Rapporteur on Torture
2 hours ago
Soleilmavis commented on Soleilmavis's blog post The Latest Call for Inputs from the United Nations Special Rapporteur on Torture
"Good idea, ramiz, We had a letter written during 2006 and kept sending out to the governments and the UN, however no replies. What do you think that letter? "
2 hours ago
Ahasan Chowdhury and magratebrooks are now friends
2 hours ago
Miss Sickofit liked Miss Sickofit's status
8 hours ago
Miss Sickofit posted a status
"Wont allow me to post my damage photos anymore. I have years of backed up pics. I dont know where to post next. Is there another site like"
8 hours ago
kajdom is now a member of Peacepink
10 hours ago
outi tuomi commented on H's group Finland
" Käväisin pienellä happihypyllä. Mennessä näin yläpuolen asukkaan tulevan lepattavat kirkkaan punaiset housut jalassa. Ovat stalkkerin housut, tulossa avointa stalkkausta. Yläpuolelta on vuosikausien…"
12 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2021   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service