Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Evidence Ive collected about my perps: ( I hope this can help me, or anyone in the Boston area)

1. I am experiencing it all, mind reading, limb movement, forced speech , voice to skull. In conjunction with verbal assualt, fights, ect, you know the routine . Also police participation, and nightly break ins. I own almost nothing at this point.

I believe my stalking started around 1999, around the time I was an EXTRA (note, not an acting part, but a background person for 75 bucks a day, like working for a labor temp agency). I am not an actress by any means, but this attracted unwanted attention. Around this time I began noticing break ins to my apt. I found various things ruined over the yrs, not knowing why. It escalated greatly in 2004 after finding a hidden camera in my apt, among some other scams I was exposed to, but didnt want to know about. I cant post the whole story on here, its too long.  Anyhow, I am suffering horribly still, its now June 2011 and it is not letting up> The electronic has reached an all time high and my limbs are being violently jerked around all day and forced speech most of the day as well (we murdered you, and animals murdered you come out of my mouth for hours every day) Eyelids forced open, ect --this is torture. It leaves me mostly bedridden and exhuasted. But life goes on , and I have to leave the house with the forced speech and all. Ive mostly managed to avoid old friends, as Ive moved to another city.I dont know how I will explain this. My parents heard some garbled speech on the phone and think Ive had a stroke. ( I didnt, yet anyway)

The perps on the voice to skull are WELL below average intelligence, repeat themselves for months on end, stupid and non-sensical serial killer type things are said. I dont believe its a government experiment, but some psycho-perverts who enjoy it, and its being covered up so that people think its the government and they "cant be stopped"--they can, but no one will help me. From what Ive learned, they are in a building, (they have talked about this) know lots of people from Everett, Ma, say things consistent with "baby booomer" aged and old fashioned people, yet are extremely peverted and sexist. Lots of what they say is non-sensical. They told me the forced speech is my "birthday present" and like "to say "Happy birthday" periodically and "do you like your present?" over the voice to skull. One of them was talking about his "son named Cliff" I dont know who these people are, but they are very stupid, extremely rage filled, and scream "S*** my ****!!!!!" all day and night.

Im assuming they are very short men, bald, with large noses. Most of the in-person perps look this way.My chin has now developed a large wrinkle that is inconsistent with the rest of my face from the forced jaw rotation all day and night, and its extremely painful. Three other perps names are "Leblanc"-who uses alias's, Morello, a landlord, and Dave, a small hispanic or party hispanic man. I dont know the names of the other perps, or the people on the v2k, but they are very knowledgeable about nothing at all, besides people in Everett and perverted things. If anyone can identify these people please do so, it could save my life, or the life of others in the Boston area. I want my brain back and I dont think that is too much to ask.

Views: 3240

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

also, about the fainting--- I have congenital heart diseases, which are mild. I live an almost normal life, but there are certain things I cant do. Having this machine on me is deadly, imo. --they are using it to race my heart constantly. So, Im a convienient target, if Im found dead, guess what will be blamed? My heart conditions, If I go to the doctor about my chin, they will say Im being ridiculous and its just "a wrinkle" that has formed "from aging" even though us victims know the truth. I also have to keep editing these posts afterwards because they keep adding typos as Im typing them (putting commas where periods should be, misspellings, ect.) I think they personally are terrible at writing and spelling because they like to scream "You cant even pass one english class!!!" (projection of their own stupidity as usual)

Miss Sickofit said:
also, about the fainting--- I have congenital heart diseases, which are mild. I live an almost normal life, but there are certain things I cant do. Having this machine on me is deadly, imo. --they are using it to race my heart constantly. So, Im a convienient target, if Im found dead, guess what will be blamed? My heart conditions, If I go to the doctor about my chin, they will say Im being ridiculous and its just "a wrinkle" that has formed "from aging" even though us victims know the truth. I also have to keep editing these posts afterwards because they keep adding typos as Im typing them (putting commas where periods should be, misspellings, ect.) I think they personally are terrible at writing and spelling, because they like to scream "You cant even pass one english class!!!" (projection of their own stupidity as usual)

Miss Sickofit said:

Miss Sickofit said:
also, about the fainting--- I have congenital heart diseases, which are mild. I live an almost normal life, but there are certain things I cant do. Having this machine on me is deadly, imo. --they are using it to race my heart constantly. So, Im a convienient target, if Im found dead, guess what will be blamed? My heart conditions, If I go to the doctor about my chin, they will say Im being ridiculous and its just "a wrinkle" that has formed "from aging" even though us victims know the truth. I also have to keep editing these posts afterwards because they keep adding typos as Im typing them (putting commas where periods should be, misspellings, ect.) I think they personally are terrible at writing and spelling, because they like to scream "You cant even pass one english class!!!" (projection of their own stupidity as usual)-----When I say misspelling of words, I mean they are LITERALLY signed on altering things as I type them, or directly after.

I dont need explanation for what forced speech is, I m just asking to Darius about forced speech NONSTOP as my experience with forced speech is not NONSTOP, as said Annie its interesting to compare our own experiences, so I would like to ask about forced speech NONSTOP,it s so surprising to me!!... Darius,is that forced speech last 24h /24H!!??

Miss S., you said: “my brain is forced to say words that I am not trying to say.( Try explaining that to another person!) ». In forced speech it s not the brain(even if in brain  there is the command)which is forced to say it s the mouth which is forced to say, forced words come out from the mouth so you can hear it, and it s not garbled speech, it s really words, sentences anyone can clearly understand but nobody has never heard me while I m under forced speech, it always happens to me when I m alone at home. The forced speech I experience often does not cause injuries on jaws, does not hurt my jaws. I m very sorry Miss S. that the forced speech you experience is so painful to the point your chin was ripped and that you get a permanent scar across the center of your chin.

Here an example of description of forced speech I ve experienced from my statement: Forced speech: Perps makes me speak out loud. Words, sentences come out suddenly from my mouth. One day I decided to prevent this, I felt like words were about to come out from my mouth, words which are not mine, so I didn’t want to let them out, to say them; I was feeling like the words were in the brain then in my mouth so I made big effort to prevent them come out, it was like I clenched those “induced words” between my teeth, it works but for few seconds only, the moment I let up, the words suddenly come out and I couldn’t do nothing to stop it. This day I made several attempts with the same results, at the last attempt even squeezing myself,”forced words”, “forced sentences” come out, there were nothing I could do against this, they proved me they can beat me and make me say anything they want, that s turned me crazy, hopeless and helpless. Since that day I let them say their shit and I respond them "go to hell" or "f... u" or sometimes I just say nearly nothing, I just let it pass. At a period, I discovered a very simple thing that s helped me a lot, I simply name the phenomenon when it occurs so when I heard voices, I said to myself "synthetic telepathy», when they forced me to speak I said to myself “forced speech». That helped me keep calm, so they stop or they continue a little bit to play with me before they stop for a while. Calm and patience. Thanks God. Now as I just ignore or say “go to hell”.
There is also what I name the “contrary of forced speech”: Removing the voice, breaking it, for example, sometimes when I recite the Koran, they stop my recitation by removing my voice; it s terrible to get one s voice removed abruptly; how many people relieve themselves of their suffering by singing, especially singing the words of God, of His prophets, imagine black people seeing their one s voices removed while singing the blues on slavery days, what could be the results?
Also the contrary of removing the voice: Raising the volume of the voice, also change the modulation of the voice.

That was an excerpt of my statement.

Annie, yes I can read books now, as I can read anything on the net.Sure they ll let watch TV coz it s full of subliminal messages and radiations and play their sick games with "hearing voices","voice morphing"....with anything which pass on TV, ads, films..... I remove the TV since several months, sometimes I watch films on DVD.

Well my voice to skull is non-stop, meaning the group of harassers that send me harassment into my skull is non -stop, but the forced speech is basically whenever "they feel like it"---they were really bad with it during winter, now they seem to do it whenever randomly. They like to make strange noises come out of my mouth too, while threatening murder through my skull.

They also always know who else is home at my place and who is here, and who is not here, and seem to like to "show the device off" in front of certain people, mainly cops . If a cop is around they love to force speech. And there usually is one around, because they will not stop harassing me and seem to think their harassment is very adorable (which it is not).  One cop was following me at corners harassing me while sounds were being forced out, he pulled over to flirt with me but only strange sounds were coming out and my arms were flailing about, like a severely disabled person. He was actually giggling saying "stay out of trouble" and left,,, its like, hes taking part in a murder program, then wants to flirt with me, then doesnt realize I have a torture device making me sound retarded, then drives away laughing. So now they (the cops) think I am severely mentally disabled/retarded, yet they still love to follow and sexually harass me at every corner. This says a lot about cops, thats for sure. I still see this cop driving by me laughing and smirking, im disgusted by the cops here.

Can you get a cam, Miss? So you can film the cops harassing you.

hassan, I have piles and piles of films, plate numbers, streets they are located on at the time of the harassment, physical descriptions and everything -------it goes nowhere . I email people, call people, all I do is get shuffled around to other numbers, or ignored. No one will touch this situation.

ok Miss, I hope all these evidences you keep will be useful one day.

Can you post one of those films you have, on the site? I would like so much to watch them, thank you.

I cannot because they are in my phone and I cannot pay the bill to retrieve them. I also have photo documentation. I can show people in person though, as I did in the emergency room that night, but they just acted like I was crazy, even though I showed them the videos. There was a fat italian man with glasses and big lips who did not believe what he was seeing and began talking about "psychosis"--- I then got angry, telling them do you think I broke all of these belongings myself? Do you think I rubbed my own face out of this photo with water myself? Then the secretary made this weird face with her eyes like " get me away from her" and asked me "honey do you know what psychosis means?" and they all began using ER codes, to keep them safe from the "mentally ill" person (me, they thought) in line. They were yelling code something to each other, but I dont know what they meant (prob that Im nuts and they need to watch me)----- I mean, come on, even psychotic people know what psychosis means, meaning she thought I was way out there.  I mean, I showed them pictures of smashed lamps and everything, and they just acted like I was crazy.
I am going through the same thing and lost my job and health Ins. I am a light to you and everyone hear, as I know who they are and what they are doing, your not crazy , but a very special person that needs to know one thing, this is going to all pass away, as I am going to lead you to me Diane woman of 49 years old from Robb, Mn> put your trust in me, I now know what God wanted me to do, I am your light to freedom to a place where freedom live's just like 100's of others, and they have no authhority over us anymore, . One thing the threat of Cyber Attack is what this is, and is a financial Instution of a lot of people who are afraid of me, and I will not live in fear of them, they have a lot of mind problems and they have little respect to other people, the little man's name is Rudy Garcia from Mexico, and his friend Lydia is the performer of Black Art with alot of different people of color. Alot of knowledge about mind control is really their way of saying to  themselves they do not have mind to use , so they buly people into believing they are staying like this,. Hear is a example of , when I was 7 years old I had many night mare's of this coming, , and I know that Estealth and alot of companie's will be paying for this in court, they live in my abdomom and my anal and tongue and right ear, but they must admit they must like to be assholes and get insecticide people, otherwise they would want to live in others. Rudy broke in my housse with others, using paste bin as a way to communicate to us and that is the only way it is so loud, to our presious ears. They broke in my landlord's  ouse and shut the freezer off and messed with her 220 amp electric, tells me , he has alot of personal problems, there is also alot of  people who follow me all of the time, and one works at Sears Brookdale, who thinks he can communicate to my mind while working and then break in my van at work and and home, what does this really say.     LAWSUIT? So start getting those catalogs out and your dream vehicle and your mansion, as they will be dealt with in court, not in our heads. They haveeven attacked blacks  and they are a very sad reason for being a human. God Bless, It's our time to celebrate, as God has given me strict instructions from his own word the Bible, to put these people in jail and he will do the rest to put a cover of healing over us., I am of Love not of hate, and been gifted my whole life just like you. God Bless
One thing about your chin presious  person, they are trying to resahape it while you sleep with a silicone as they did to my ear with a wire for those idiots, it can be pealed off, but check with your doctor first. I knew ther was a connection to Boston and their is a transmitter some where their buried undergound, by a area that has old homes for the poor, they are afraid of us, we are now standing over them with freedom.

hassan said:

I dont need explanation for what forced speech is, I m just asking to Darius about forced speech NONSTOP as my experience with forced speech is not NONSTOP, as said Annie its interesting to compare our own experiences, so I would like to ask about forced speech NONSTOP,it s so surprising to me!!... Darius,is that forced speech last 24h /24H!!??

Miss S., you said: “my brain is forced to say words that I am not trying to say.( Try explaining that to another person!) ». In forced speech it s not the brain(even if in brain  there is the command)which is forced to say it s the mouth which is forced to say, forced words come out from the mouth so you can hear it, and it s not garbled speech, it s really words, sentences anyone can clearly understand but nobody has never heard me while I m under forced speech, it always happens to me when I m alone at home. The forced speech I experience often does not cause injuries on jaws, does not hurt my jaws. I m very sorry Miss S. that the forced speech you experience is so painful to the point your chin was ripped and that you get a permanent scar across the center of your chin.

Here an example of description of forced speech I ve experienced from my statement: Forced speech: Perps makes me speak out loud. Words, sentences come out suddenly from my mouth. One day I decided to prevent this, I felt like words were about to come out from my mouth, words which are not mine, so I didn’t want to let them out, to say them; I was feeling like the words were in the brain then in my mouth so I made big effort to prevent them come out, it was like I clenched those “induced words” between my teeth, it works but for few seconds only, the moment I let up, the words suddenly come out and I couldn’t do nothing to stop it. This day I made several attempts with the same results, at the last attempt even squeezing myself,”forced words”, “forced sentences” come out, there were nothing I could do against this, they proved me they can beat me and make me say anything they want, that s turned me crazy, hopeless and helpless. Since that day I let them say their shit and I respond them "go to hell" or "f... u" or sometimes I just say nearly nothing, I just let it pass. At a period, I discovered a very simple thing that s helped me a lot, I simply name the phenomenon when it occurs so when I heard voices, I said to myself "synthetic telepathy», when they forced me to speak I said to myself “forced speech». That helped me keep calm, so they stop or they continue a little bit to play with me before they stop for a while. Calm and patience. Thanks God. Now as I just ignore or say “go to hell”.
There is also what I name the “contrary of forced speech”: Removing the voice, breaking it, for example, sometimes when I recite the Koran, they stop my recitation by removing my voice; it s terrible to get one s voice removed abruptly; how many people relieve themselves of their suffering by singing, especially singing the words of God, of His prophets, imagine black people seeing their one s voices removed while singing the blues on slavery days, what could be the results?
Also the contrary of removing the voice: Raising the volume of the voice, also change the modulation of the voice.

That was an excerpt of my statement.

Annie, yes I can read books now, as I can read anything on the net.Sure they ll let watch TV coz it s full of subliminal messages and radiations and play their sick games with "hearing voices","voice morphing"....with anything which pass on TV, ads, films..... I remove the TV since several months, sometimes I watch films on DVD.

Sorry dude I wasn't clear. What I meant by nonstop is that it happens every day multiple times a day. I can't go more than a few hours without being attacked. I am always arguing with them about stupid shit that they want me to accept or something that happened nearly two decades ago (the start of my harassment around 1993). Which is impossible because not only does it make no friggin sense but they act like wild orphans running the streets. Whistles, empty laughter, death threats, if I am romantically interested in a woman they would try to 'erase' me and then they decide to tell me that they did all of this to me to 'protect' me. Whenever I hear that, no matter how hard that I try to hold it in and ignore it, I can't. So now I start arguing with them to shut up even though we have never had any verbal exchanges or shared dialogue. If I ask them questions, I get nothing but repetitive dumb shit.
So Miss Sickofit, either they don't do that to me or this is exactly what is happening to me. But not as harsh as yours is and I hurt for you for that kind of malicious attack on your physical being. But this may explain why suddenly out of the blue I would bite my tongue, bottom lip, or the side of my cheeks. Maybe that is when they are trying to force my speech and for some reason it is not working with me. I guess everyone is different.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

ghstdtnee left a comment for davidfulton3
"No need to respond Dave. I know what I,m doing. Have a pleasant one"
6 minutes ago
ghstdtnee left a comment for davidfulton3
"Hi Dave- Responding to your posr re Drivel. If you had read it, it was a COMMENT. 2} What is your proof Israel is an axis of evil? {I stand by my comments}. 3} I need to know exactly what your Videos have done to further Justice for Human Rights…"
9 minutes ago
CLS posted a status
"You or me will never no the garbage true preps. Its by design. Please understand its torture of your thought process. Your prep is not aroun"
35 minutes ago
CLS posted a status
"Preps are pros making people around you to seem like they are in on your problem. Its designed PSYCH TORTURE!!!!!!"
37 minutes ago
CLS posted a status
"Now imagine being profoundly retarded and disabled. Now imagine spending your life EEG Mapped B2B to another person. Its true. UltraCriminal"
39 minutes ago
CLS posted a status
"If you tell the cops dont complain about people just say you are a victim of dews. Have some technical details. Otherwise you look mental!"
41 minutes ago
CLS posted a status
"TIs dont make stories to cops that your neighbors are your preps or random unknown people you see. Its not. Its remote and identity hidden p"
44 minutes ago
CLS posted a status
"Its really criminals behind our problems. Magnus said it correctly stating "Ultra Criminal" . Lawless garbage."
46 minutes ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service