Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Evidence Ive collected about my perps: ( I hope this can help me, or anyone in the Boston area)

1. I am experiencing it all, mind reading, limb movement, forced speech , voice to skull. In conjunction with verbal assualt, fights, ect, you know the routine . Also police participation, and nightly break ins. I own almost nothing at this point.

I believe my stalking started around 1999, around the time I was an EXTRA (note, not an acting part, but a background person for 75 bucks a day, like working for a labor temp agency). I am not an actress by any means, but this attracted unwanted attention. Around this time I began noticing break ins to my apt. I found various things ruined over the yrs, not knowing why. It escalated greatly in 2004 after finding a hidden camera in my apt, among some other scams I was exposed to, but didnt want to know about. I cant post the whole story on here, its too long.  Anyhow, I am suffering horribly still, its now June 2011 and it is not letting up> The electronic has reached an all time high and my limbs are being violently jerked around all day and forced speech most of the day as well (we murdered you, and animals murdered you come out of my mouth for hours every day) Eyelids forced open, ect --this is torture. It leaves me mostly bedridden and exhuasted. But life goes on , and I have to leave the house with the forced speech and all. Ive mostly managed to avoid old friends, as Ive moved to another city.I dont know how I will explain this. My parents heard some garbled speech on the phone and think Ive had a stroke. ( I didnt, yet anyway)

The perps on the voice to skull are WELL below average intelligence, repeat themselves for months on end, stupid and non-sensical serial killer type things are said. I dont believe its a government experiment, but some psycho-perverts who enjoy it, and its being covered up so that people think its the government and they "cant be stopped"--they can, but no one will help me. From what Ive learned, they are in a building, (they have talked about this) know lots of people from Everett, Ma, say things consistent with "baby booomer" aged and old fashioned people, yet are extremely peverted and sexist. Lots of what they say is non-sensical. They told me the forced speech is my "birthday present" and like "to say "Happy birthday" periodically and "do you like your present?" over the voice to skull. One of them was talking about his "son named Cliff" I dont know who these people are, but they are very stupid, extremely rage filled, and scream "S*** my ****!!!!!" all day and night.

Im assuming they are very short men, bald, with large noses. Most of the in-person perps look this way.My chin has now developed a large wrinkle that is inconsistent with the rest of my face from the forced jaw rotation all day and night, and its extremely painful. Three other perps names are "Leblanc"-who uses alias's, Morello, a landlord, and Dave, a small hispanic or party hispanic man. I dont know the names of the other perps, or the people on the v2k, but they are very knowledgeable about nothing at all, besides people in Everett and perverted things. If anyone can identify these people please do so, it could save my life, or the life of others in the Boston area. I want my brain back and I dont think that is too much to ask.

Views: 3242

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

D. Brown, the same here, I dont have any conversations, and their mumbo jumbo repeat talk is just kindergarten to annoy. But when I rarely ask them a desceant question, I get nothing back or "no comments"....How is it possible to manage for 18 years with them screaming and torturing!? Do you also still get the body torture? Are you telling me they still after 18 years keep on with their nonsens? This makes me depressed and wonder and questioning the theory its a "learning system" remotely done. If they still keep on with their shit non stop and haven´t learned anything or learned enough by now, they might be just retarded monsters.../Annie
  • It s true that they dont reply to any simple questions. I ve tried before. Now I dont even try, they can go to hell, I know they nearly never reply. But I remember before when I ve tried I just get a big gap.Its seems to be a rule that the perps do not reply to their victim's questions except for some victims maybe.
Thabk You for that bit of information, please tell me what you are talking about, so I can Understand

hassan said:
  • It s true that they dont reply to any simple questions. I ve tried before. Now I dont even try, they can go to hell, I know they nearly never reply. But I remember before when I ve tried I just get a big gap.Its seems to be a rule that the perps do not reply to their victim's questions except for some victims maybe.
d , I am unsure of what you are talking about? Im talking about electromagnetic/cell phone laser weapons being used on our bodies and voice to skull devices, sometimes referred to as a v2k. Silicone on my chin?  I dont know what you mean . Im describing the movement of my jaw from the gamma rays.

Darius said:

“…..So now I start arguing with them to shut up even though we have never had any verbal exchanges or shared dialogue. If I ask them questions, I get nothing but repetitive dumb shit.

Annie said :

“D. Brown, the same here, I dont have any conversations, and their mumbo jumbo repeat talk is just kindergarten to annoy. But when I rarely ask them a desceant question, I get nothing back or "no comments"....How is it possible to manage for 18 years with them screaming and torturing!? Do you also still get the body torture? Are you telling me they still after 18 years keep on with their nonsens? This makes me depressed and wonder and questioning the theory its a "learning system" remotely done. If they still keep on with their shit non stop and haven´t learned anything or learned enough by now, they might be just retarded monsters.../Annie”

I said:

“It s true that they dont reply to any simple questions. I ve tried before. Now I dont even try, they can go to hell, I know they nearly never reply. But I remember before when I ve tried I just get a big gap.Its seems to be a rule that the perps do not reply to their victim's questions except for some victims maybe.”

It s a fact that they talk to us in our mind directly at different levels of our counsciousness and subcounsciousness also subliminally, they makes us hear voices internally but also externally(making change any sounds, any voices to carry their messages so we can hear it as clearly as we hear any sounds, any voices coming from the radio, TV, or anything else, and mostly from people at at any place, anywhere (voice morphing),  all  this shit, we can call it synthetic telepathy.

They make us speak loud also (forced speech), they control our limbs and organs, our whole body and mind, they control our dreams also, our sleeping, everything…our emotions and feelings, thoughts, our memory, they  induce any feelings and emotions, and there are more others tortures too..

But the purpose of this post is not to make a list of what they do to us but first that we know  it s THEM who do that, that there are external forces who take over us and destroy us, we are not mad otherwise we would not get all this shit at once, body and mind at the mean time , it s too much for one guy, isn’it!!!??? Secondly, and it s the real purpose of this post is WHY WHEN WE WANT TO TALK TO THEM DIRECTLY AS WE KNOW THEY ARE THERE…WHY WHEN WE WANT TO ASK THEM A SIMPLE QUESTION, THEY DON’T REPLY TO US? NEVER…IN ANYCASE, NOTHING…THEY NEVER REPLY….WHY???As I said it seems to be a rule(but not necessarly for every victim), a rule that I ll call “NO DIRECT REPLY TO VICTIM’S QUESTIONS”

I m talking about people like Darius, Annie and me who experience this “ASKING THEM DIRECTLY,WE GET NOTHING BACK FROM THEM”.

So  before saying what I think about this “no reply directly” I would like to ask you, Darius and Annie, a question only about when they talk INSIDE your head(synthetic telepathy)and there are different kind of talking, they can shout,they can talk so we can hear clearly, they can whisper, mumbling, they can talk in various and different manners, in brief they can modulate this shit in any form they want BUT the form they use the most is to make look their message, their voice(s),looks  like your inner voice (when you think to yourself I mean),like they imitate your inner voice, so it is hard for us to know if the voice come for them or us, I said it s hard, but not so hard, it would be hard if they would stop for hours or days, but when they talk to our heads with a voice which imitate our inner voice, there is always something coming after they do as they never stop (it s a 24/7 harassment and tortures) who give us a clue(s ) that that voice which talked into my head few seconds or minutes earlier and which looks like mine wasn’t mine because of what s coming after…

Its convenient to them to talk into our mind that way so they can hide, and it will be difficult to us to identify if the voice is their or ours (but not so difficult in fact…) , in the purpose to create mental disorders: “ DOES THAT (voice(s))COME FROM ME OR FROM THEM???”

A point that I have to point out is, that  in mind control  and concerning  HEARING VOICES (synthetic telepathy)there are stages, steps, which basically are first to make us know that we are targeted and being under experience at the mean to make us look mentally ill, then to make us feel in constant mental disorder mental state.

I repeat, this concerns only voices we hear inside our heads, I m not talking about the other tortures I talk above(voice morphing , forced speech, control of the body,….) we go through 24/7.

Now the question to Darius and Annie (to others too):

Are their voices looking like your inner voice are the most experienced on you? So they can mix their voices to yours (I m asking just about when they talk inside your head)?  Thank you.

Sorry for my style of writing, I know it s quite heavy, but all this is so hard to express and I m not so good in english   :  )

Hi Annie. 

Sorry I haven't responded more often but I am still getting back into a 'socializing' mode whereas I can actually communicate daily with others instead of one day feeling okay and the next 3 or 4 days feeling like shit. 

Anyway, they took over my whole mind around the end of 1993 up until around 1995.  I call those years the wonder years because I believe that is when they were experimenting with me to see how much shit I could take and to discover my deepest passions and whatnot.  I didn't hear the screaming until around the end of 1996 yet I can recall more than a few instances of actually hearing the male controller (didn't hear a female until 1996-1997) telling me a few things even before 1993.  There was a couple of times when I heard this voice while I was still in high school but only a few times,  It's like they didn't want to make themselves too obvious apparently.  I didn't know it then but in retrospect I know now.  It was the same voice although I am not sure if one of these voices are his now because it has been a long ass journey and I have heard many variations of voices including fake ones (?) from family and friends so it's a toss up.  What I CAN tell you though Annie is that I have heard this psycho shit ever since the end of 1996 up until this very day.  Yes literally over 15 years non stop.  The only times that I recall them stopping is one time in 1996 and a more recent time in 2005 when I went to mississippi to my grandmothers funeral for one day.  Although I prayed to God for 1 full hour on my way there that he would stop the voices so I can at least be in my own mind because I had never met my family down there and I was going to meet my half sister for the first time.  I'm sure they were also curious and they were just watching me to see how to destroy those connections which they eventually did anyway.  At least in my mind that is.    Other than that it has been a living hell daily. 

I started drinking heavily to sedate myself and thank God that I have never had the money or connections to get on heavier drugs like heroin or I would be a goner.  But as they say by the grace of God here I go.  Although my faith in God has been tested to the point that I am starting to believe that there is no hope even from God.  Even though I know that this is what they want me to think, it's still hard to think otherwise.   But I won't get into spiritual stuff right now.  The point is that these people or whatever it is seem to have no conscience or scruples.  I can go on and on because I can write a novel based on the hell that I have been through.  But I don't think that anyone would understand including TI's because as you know we have our own so called unique experiences that embodies all of our thoughts fears and emotions and they then use the shits against us.  But the common goal is always the same it seems and that is to first drive us crazy or im my case they want to destroy everything good in me whether it is my musical talents or just plain love.  Then once they achieve that they proceed to kill us slowly as they watch and raise their families (!) .  I can't imagine how their kids are gonna come up. 

But I still am leaning towards it being a computer program MOST of the time with them checking in taking turns from time to time just to throw me off of the trail when I begin to suspect that it is just the loop program and finally calm down and begin to concentrate.   Either way it goes, they say it is the NSA.  From what I understand, the CIA controls them do they not?  Anybody with any insight I would appreciate it.

Much luv

What's up Hassan!

Well in my case they like to morph the voices alot.  Or there would be a female sounding like a wack pterodactyl screaming nonsense.  There are times that I am aware that they may be using my voice and morphing it, but then that is when it seems to become 'live' and the dialogue changes.  This is when they make sure that I know that I am being watched.  For instance if I am about to eat dinner or something the morphed voice would sound like a brain damaged overgrown dumb ass and say, "I'm bout to get sumthin to eeeeaaat!"  I tried to type it the way I hear it LOL.  

But they will constantly repeat the simplest shit.  If I decide to get into my music, the shrill sounding maniacal broad would say, "you cain't!"  and so on.    Thus it is an ongoing battle.  And to believe that I will actually start shouting obscenities back at them as if it would do any good.  It seems that they like to do it mostly just to piss me off and get under my skin.  The old saying is that whoever angers you, they also control you.  These fuckers KEEP me pissed!

What's up Darius!   :  )

I didn't know that you had music talent! Do you play some instrument or sing or both?

I wish I could hear one day.  :  )

I asked when they talk to you inside your head if they used voices which look like your inner voice much more than the others kinds of voices? So they can mix their voices to yours. And if I understood well, it seems you reply "yes".

And me too, mostly when they talk into my head they use my inner voice also in the purpose of creating  more also confusion and to keep hidden and difficult to trace out or identify.

But I dont need to identify them or trace out them as I know when they talk to me. I know it s them, I know that and I can feel it inside of me. Even when I dont care because most of time I ignore them. The best way for me to not turn angry or/and mad. On the contrary more I ignore them, better I know when it s them who talk inside of me or anything else. I found out that ignoring their attacks allows me to keep calm but also allows me to know much better what they do me even when it s well hidden, like those voices inside my head which imitate mine.

Now I wanna talk about the purpose of that question I asked you Darius.

If you remember we talk about the fact that they dont even reply to a simple question when we ask them.

Darius said:

“…..So now I start arguing with them to shut up even though we have never had any verbal exchanges or shared dialogue. If I ask them questions, I get nothing but repetitive dumb shit.

Annie said :

“D. Brown, the same here, I dont have any conversations, and their mumbo jumbo repeat talk is just kindergarten to annoy. But when I rarely ask them a desceant question, I get nothing back or "no comments"....How is it possible to manage for 18 years with them screaming and torturing!? Do you also still get the body torture? Are you telling me they still after 18 years keep on with their nonsens? This makes me depressed and wonder and questioning the theory its a "learning system" remotely done. If they still keep on with their shit non stop and haven´t learned anything or learned enough by now, they might be just retarded monsters.../Annie”

I said:

“It s true that they dont reply to any simple questions. I ve tried before. Now I dont even try, they can go to hell, I know they nearly never reply. But I remember before when I ve tried I just get a big gap.Its seems to be a rule that the perps do not reply to their victim's questions except for some victims maybe.”

That s the topic ofthis post. Besides all the obvious tortures and violence they do to us, they do also at the mean time some more subtle psychological tortures, hidden  psychological games, just for the purpose to increase our confusion and turn us mad, increase our despair and ditress and also for the purpose to destroy ourself.

What I wanna say is if it s so obvious they play that game hidden then it s not surprising that they dont want to reply to us when we want to start a communication with them.No surprise that they never reply. They want us to be so confused... and so on. When you start to talk to them and they dont answer, its because they want us to stand on the edge of high confusion, high despair, and ditress. They wont answer to a simple question from us because it will comfort us that they are there, talking into our mind, doing all these tortures and that s what they dont want, they want us to increase our despair, our anger,...and so on.

That s why I dont talk to them, even ask a simple question, since a long time,I know they will never answer me.

I prefer to ignore them.

I dont want to turn mad or/and violent so I gnore as much as possible, it s not easy, sometimes even impossible to do. But it helps to keep calm, to stay a sociable person, to still have a life.

I wont loose my time to ask them or doing a communication with them.

They never reply, I know that.

But oh yes, they dont stop to talk to me, 24/7.

But I know also if I talk to them they never reply.

Frustrating. Yes they love to frustrate me too.

The big frustration that hurt so much too because they took my hapiness, they steal my life...

But my case may be different than other TIs .

Are there some TI s who have talk to their perps?

Do they answer to you when you ask them a simple question?

Hassan, Darius,

I guess, them not answering is also because its a remote computor program maybe? As I have asked them for instance, "how can you justify that you do this to me without my conscent, its against all himan rights"? They usually say, sorry, but I cannot answer that or just no comment....its always the same answer which indicates it would be a "prerecorded" program that responds only to thoughts and inner dialouges, not to stright forwarded questions. Just a theory of mine.

And Hassan, about the inner voice, I can hear it if I focus, and if I "scratch" things. Also, I think, its the same dialouge going on all the time, and then when you for instance tap some water, you can hear it more clearly. When trying to sleep for instance, they do this awful clicking in my left ear, its clicks and vibrates to a voice and I hate it, its awful, and then if I plug me ear, they instead swicth the voice as it would come from the open window air, or even from the fan when switch on. Or, if I block that too out (with my earphones and isotonic sounds) they make a "bass" sounding voice that sounds as it would come from above, like you would  hear the neighbors arguing from a distance, this voice is almost impossible to block out with anything, as the "bass" sound will penatrate the hole sound inviorment.

Hope you understand what I mean.?

And yes, I agree, the most frustrationg and hurtful is that they have stolen your life...They are evil devils, may they burn in hell./Annie

Annie said: “I guess, them not answering is also because its a remote computor program maybe? As I have asked them for instance, "how can you justify that you do this to me without my conscent, its against all himan rights"? They usually say, sorry, but I cannot answer that or just no comment....its always the same answer which indicates it would be a "prerecorded" program that responds only to thoughts and inner dialouges, not to stright forwarded questions. Just a theory of mine.”

Sure they won’t respond if it is “prerecorded” voices.

But if it s “remote computor program” as you said(me I prefer say Brain Computer Interface) it can respond to you. It can interact with us in any various situations even the most complex situations as long as they enter informations datas .So it can respond to you, as you said:” As I have asked them for instance, "how can you justify that you do this to me without my conscent, its against all himan rights"? They usually say, sorry, but I cannot answer that”

But concerning me, I can say they never respond to me when I asked them. Nothing!Nada! Rien!

Annie said: “And Hassan, about the inner voice, I can hear it if I focus, and if I "scratch" things. Also, I think, its the same dialouge going on all the time, and then when you for instance tap some water, you can hear it more clearly. When trying to sleep for instance, they do this awful clicking in my left ear, its clicks and vibrates to a voice and I hate it, its awful, and then if I plug me ear, they instead swicth the voice as it would come from the open window air, or even from the fan when switch on. Or, if I block that too out (with my earphones and isotonic sounds) they make a "bass" sounding voice that sounds as it would come from above, like you would  hear the neighbors arguing from a distance, this voice is almost impossible to block out with anything, as the "bass" sound will penatrate the hole sound inviorment.

Annie, it seems that you didn’t understand my question or maybe you are making another topic on the same domain(synthetic telepathy)?

Of course you can hear the inner voice because it s a inner VOICE and I didn’t say something which means” I can’t hear…”, I said when they talk into my head, they mostly do it by imitating my inner voice so it is difficult to know if the voice(s) is mine or not (but in fact it s not so difficult as I know when it s coming from me and when it s coming from them).

If you wanted just talk about the other aspects of “hearings voice”(synthetic telepathy) as you said “when“scratching” things, tap water, “clicking”, plug,  isotonic sounds and “bass sounding voice”…no problem we can continue the discussion on this.

Synthetic telepathy has so many aspects for sure. As you talk about water, me, for example, I know they can carry their messages on any sounds, in the sound of water, for me it s “voice morphing”(I m not a specialist I m just basing on my own experiences and on what I can understand from some terminology I found in the web(since may-july 2010, it s the date I discover mind control in the net though I m a victim since 1986) so I can put the words I found in the net on mind control in relation with my experience but I may be wrong sometimes, I don’t know), so with that “voice morphing” technique which can change any sound I guess (to morph means to change)I can clearly hear like water is talking to me, they can do this also with any dog barking also or any sounds, sound of music too, but where they do this the most it is with people’s voice, for example when I am in the street, I hear the voices of the people when they talk like anybody else, in the bus, at work (when I was working), administration, hospital, I hear them as anybody else…but I hear them repeating my thoughts or what I just have done, or some triggers during 3 or 4 days (usually). Now I know its “voice morphing” so I ignore it but before I felt like everybody is hearing what is inside of me,like everybody know what I ve recently done, like they know all of me and it hurt me so much to the point I felt I ll become crazy! Now I m ignoring this I can keep calm and bear.

And don’t say me(I m talking to anyone, not especially to you Annie) it’s the perps stalking me who do this, it may sometimes but I think it s rather “voice morphing” because the voices are so numerous as coming from everywhere, at every corner of streets, at anyplace, at each moment…If it is stalking when this happen,they must need hundreds of people at avery corner of streets when I m walking and at the place where I m going to and this 24/7!!!

Voice morphing is the thing they do to me the most in that case and the more plausible to me. I m not saying that there is not gang-stalking, sometimes I see some people doing some weird things, the most is when they show me their tongue or when they seem to go straight on me or we bump each other or when they return at me or they point their finger, those things I see it a lot, much more than before(when I was not victim), particularly when some people “show their tongue”, I see several times er day, even on tv.Before I was educated with the idea that show one’s tongue is malpolite but I see it everywhere and since the beginning of my experience, before I didn’t see it as I see now,too much,everywhere, even on ancient film in black and white( I mean ancient film like “Charlot” or “Laurel and Hardy”), before I never ever see on black and white film or documentary people showing their tongue, but now even politicians!!on black and white documentary about WW II for instance!!! In fact I don’t like to talk about those things: showing the tongue, people marching straight on me as they ll bump me, people returning at me, people pointing their finger, it s common things, weird but common. To expose mind control I prefer talk about the horrible stuff, the tortures they do to me: synthetic telepathy, motor control, rape(sex),sleep deprivation, induced sleep, forced speech, control dreams, mini electronic dissolution of memory….and more, needles, overheating, headaches,attacks on heart, mini electro-shocks…. or about extreme gang-stalking, for example when I was stalked by red cars and people dressing in blue and people dressing in red in Paris (France) and here in Rabat (Morocco) because they were too much, too numerous, it was so confusing!! At these period,extreme gang-stalking lasted 3-4 months each one in France and in Morocco….Today I feel I m still stalked sometimes as I still see strange things in the streets but not as much as theses two periods.

But I prefer to talk about something which show how horrible mind control secret technology is(secret because not recognize,I say that because some stupid people say “if it s secret why do we find articles about it on the web) and that ‘s why I m here, to expose mind control.

Annie, about the “clicking”, I heard them sometimes on TV, radio and even Talkshoe (always the same talkshoe but I don’t want to say name, I could be deleted) and it s well known that “clicking” is also a microwave auditory effect. With broadcasting(TV, radio) it s used to change some word or/and expressions to say something in relation of what I m thinking at real time or things I did recently or to induce negative induced emotions like anxiety, anger. They used it also to target me and cause headaches. They also make a lot of errors in what they said, as it is done voluntary, as they want to create confusion, I guess.

Annie, “when trying to sleep”, there are also much things to say about “hearing voices” at the moment of trying to sleep, especially in relation with sleep deprivation. For example, at the beginning of what I called “big experimentations”(I called it like that because there are also experimentations before but less),when I wanted to sleep I used to hear a voice,a feminine voice. And I hear it loudly at the right ear, not in my head, I hear it externally,as clearly as listen to the radio though the radio is switch off, it is very disturbing and it last nearly 20 mn before I sleep(unfortunately 2 or 3 hours after they were used to wake me up, now they often wake up me each 1H30 or 2 hours). Sometimes with this feminine voice I hear a masculine voice. But I hear also this voice in my head before sleeping.

I UNDERSTAND I GOT 24 FORCED PORNOGRAPHY OF THE MOST DISGUSTING HORRIFIC SEXUAL THINGS NO HUMAN COULD POSSIBLY IMAGINE AND 24 HOURS OF THE MOST DISGUSTING HATEFUL AND DEGRADING THINGS TO FEMALES AND TO MY LITTLE GIRL AND PURE HATRED.  HOWEVER, I KNEW EXACTLY WHO THEY ARE THE WHOLE TIME,  SEE MY BLOG.  GOD BLESS YOU MISS SICKOFIT IN ALL YOUR NAMES MAY GOD BLESS ALL YOUR ENEMIES FOR ALL THEIR WORKS UPON THE EARTH, AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU WILL ALL GOOD THINGS FROM GOD IN THE NAME OF GOD THY GOD, IN THE NAME OF THE LORD THY LORD, IN THE NAME OF WORD THY WORD IN THE NAME OF THE WORD OF GOD IN THE NAME OF THE WORD OF GOD. AMEN AMEN
Wher in the world did they get the porngraphy from, and do you know who they are. I agree with you one hundred percent. We as females have got to put a stand to these people of ill and fatefull minds to a place where they can no longer make us stronge woman and little innocent girls to any of their disguest, and all the hatred they have toward ladies,who have not asked for this, and will not tollerate this ever again, We are the future to our pressious children, and this cannot and will not be tollerated , as our laws protect us to such evil and delusional people out their , who think they were only human just for a short time, then became child  molesters in children and rap the mother who bore them innocent children.  I am opening my own webb site, to all woman and girls for pure protection to  our females. The Lord will only let them carry so far, and he will cut them off, with the force of us Christains . Let not thy mind wonder oh decetefull men of mother our self, your day is coming soon. And our country is better off without you freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Hear Me

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

NOUROMAM5050 liked NOUROMAM5050's profile
11 minutes ago
NOUROMAM5050 liked NOUROMAM5050's profile
11 minutes ago
NFL2019 is now a member of Peacepink
5 hours ago
jane left a comment for Mathew
"Hello Mathew, I’m in the Uk too, been through the lot, how are you? best wishes jane"
12 hours ago
Irina liked Soleilmavis's profile
yesterday
Irina liked Soleilmavis's blog post Write to FBI and CIA and urge them to investigate mind control abuses
yesterday
Linda Bressendorff is now friends with Frank Luetkebohmert, silvia miras sanchez, Juan G. Rodriguez and Brian Marks more
yesterday
davidfulton3 posted videos
yesterday

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service