Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Evidence Ive collected about my perps: ( I hope this can help me, or anyone in the Boston area)

1. I am experiencing it all, mind reading, limb movement, forced speech , voice to skull. In conjunction with verbal assualt, fights, ect, you know the routine . Also police participation, and nightly break ins. I own almost nothing at this point.

I believe my stalking started around 1999, around the time I was an EXTRA (note, not an acting part, but a background person for 75 bucks a day, like working for a labor temp agency). I am not an actress by any means, but this attracted unwanted attention. Around this time I began noticing break ins to my apt. I found various things ruined over the yrs, not knowing why. It escalated greatly in 2004 after finding a hidden camera in my apt, among some other scams I was exposed to, but didnt want to know about. I cant post the whole story on here, its too long.  Anyhow, I am suffering horribly still, its now June 2011 and it is not letting up> The electronic has reached an all time high and my limbs are being violently jerked around all day and forced speech most of the day as well (we murdered you, and animals murdered you come out of my mouth for hours every day) Eyelids forced open, ect --this is torture. It leaves me mostly bedridden and exhuasted. But life goes on , and I have to leave the house with the forced speech and all. Ive mostly managed to avoid old friends, as Ive moved to another city.I dont know how I will explain this. My parents heard some garbled speech on the phone and think Ive had a stroke. ( I didnt, yet anyway)

The perps on the voice to skull are WELL below average intelligence, repeat themselves for months on end, stupid and non-sensical serial killer type things are said. I dont believe its a government experiment, but some psycho-perverts who enjoy it, and its being covered up so that people think its the government and they "cant be stopped"--they can, but no one will help me. From what Ive learned, they are in a building, (they have talked about this) know lots of people from Everett, Ma, say things consistent with "baby booomer" aged and old fashioned people, yet are extremely peverted and sexist. Lots of what they say is non-sensical. They told me the forced speech is my "birthday present" and like "to say "Happy birthday" periodically and "do you like your present?" over the voice to skull. One of them was talking about his "son named Cliff" I dont know who these people are, but they are very stupid, extremely rage filled, and scream "S*** my ****!!!!!" all day and night.

Im assuming they are very short men, bald, with large noses. Most of the in-person perps look this way.My chin has now developed a large wrinkle that is inconsistent with the rest of my face from the forced jaw rotation all day and night, and its extremely painful. Three other perps names are "Leblanc"-who uses alias's, Morello, a landlord, and Dave, a small hispanic or party hispanic man. I dont know the names of the other perps, or the people on the v2k, but they are very knowledgeable about nothing at all, besides people in Everett and perverted things. If anyone can identify these people please do so, it could save my life, or the life of others in the Boston area. I want my brain back and I dont think that is too much to ask.

Views: 3240

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes....my Perps (the Swiss Government&Agencies etc.) use this sort of bestialic torture as a Groundmusic for there nonstop rampage torturesession....my Anus have not stopt hurting/moving/tiggeling/scratching/itching etc..etc.. 24/7 since 2007, what i am going true is undiscryble/bestialic...togheter with pervert/discusting nonstop V2k comments/Mindcontrol command.......This crime and the perpetraitors have to be exposed (Open your story to the Public...let your shame behinde and come foreward) and if the Governments/Schurkenstaaten not investigate/prosecute and imprison this HUMAN ANIMALS...then we have to call for Citizen Justice...selfdefence..  what ever we do (Defend) is based on a crime which this Governments/Schurkenstaaten refuse to investigate/Judge/punish......so we the victim have to help them and do there Job in the interrest of the wider Public

Michael Aebi 24/7 under bestialic torture by the Swiss Government....and there Deadsquad

Read my Web: thehuntedhuntthehunter.wordpress.com and my Blogs/comments on: USA Microwave Weapon System Murder and Brain Abuse and  MindTechSweden  and Targeted Induviduels Europe/Canada

tran thi thuy tien said:

hello,

Hay, have anyone had their anus being meddled with. i'm not kidding. All we do is sharing our stories and yelling at each other. Have anyone thought of shooting those god damn scientists? I'm very tempted, here. I don't think the god damn government know what they're doing. They are such coward, and many people are afraid of speaking the truth or fight for their god damn freedom. by the way, last time I remember each individual has the right to freedom and these people are just some fucking badass who think that by stepping on us, they get to live safely and happily ever after. Plus I don't think I have anything to lose anymore...

Have you ever thought 911 attack was because of mind control experiment gone wrong? Anyway, it's a theory no more no less. Lot of people have been driven crazy by these perps. These perps even dared me to bomb their houses. I'm really tempted here. I dunno how long I can take this crap from the government, but one thing for sure, I really want to bring these badd ass air force to justice

Look like we have a reason for the military to let the terrorists attack america on 911. They want a reason to invade iraq and take their oils. Who knows? Maybe the military set up the whole thing and blamed it on Bin Laden.

http://lalqila.wordpress.com/2011/03/20/americans-make-a-sham-claim...

Hi Tran thi tien....yes in my torture,the Swiss Government Deadsquad/Torturers use the Anus manipulation/Pain/moving/ itching/scratching/tiggeling as groundmusic for there bestialic torture.Togheter with sickening,Bodypain,Jointpain.Organpain,Eyepain,Headpain...etc..etc...you name it...it never had stopt since 2007 24/7 unimagible Pain togheter with the worst V2K and from the outside the Gangstalking...they want to force me into suicide........Read my Web: www.thehuntedhuntthehunter.wordpress.com and my Blogs/comments on: peacepink.ning.com /www.Usa Microwave Weapon System Murder and Brain Abuse/www.MindTechSweden

tran thi thuy tien said:

hello,

Hay, have anyone had their anus being meddled with. i'm not kidding. All we do is sharing our stories and yelling at each other. Have anyone thought of shooting those god damn scientists? I'm very tempted, here. I don't think the god damn government know what they're doing. They are such coward, and many people are afraid of speaking the truth or fight for their god damn freedom. by the way, last time I remember each individual has the right to freedom and these people are just some fucking badass who think that by stepping on us, they get to live safely and happily ever after. Plus I don't think I have anything to lose anymore...

Hi Michael,,,I do advocate killing the killers,but best to target the paymasters,doctors,scientists,political enablers,complicit police & intelligences agencies',private Intelligence Contractors,members & heads.

There is no chance,of accountability through conventional channels : http://www.apfn.org/apfn/RICO_affidavit.com

http://www.truedemocracy.net/td-9/09.html

Michael Aebi said:

Hi Tran thi tien....yes in my torture,the Swiss Government Deadsquad/Torturers use the Anus manipulation/Pain/moving/ itching/scratching/tiggeling as groundmusic for there bestialic torture.Togheter with sickening,Bodypain,Jointpain.Organpain,Eyepain,Headpain...etc..etc...you name it...it never had stopt since 2007 24/7 unimagible Pain togheter with the worst V2K and from the outside the Gangstalking...they want to force me into suicide........Read my Web: www.thehuntedhuntthehunter.wordpress.com and my Blogs/comments on: peacepink.ning.com /www.Usa Microwave Weapon System Murder and Brain Abuse/www.MindTechSweden

tran thi thuy tien said:

hello,

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Skinny updated their profile
41 minutes ago
sandy boewer liked sandy boewer's profile
1 hour ago
Charlotte D. Wooster posted a blog post
2 hours ago
Monita Choi posted blog posts
4 hours ago
Charlotte D. Wooster is now a member of Peacepink
9 hours ago
Sue replied to Stephen O' Neill's discussion The Iraqi Dinar
"Stephen you can delete it yoireelf. Just go to the top of the page and click the "add" button then follow."
9 hours ago
Martti Koski commented on H's group Finland
"Outi, nyt se keskustelu oli tullut takaisin. Minusta se oli joitakin tunteja  häviksissä."
10 hours ago
Gretta Fahey posted blog posts
11 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service