Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Initially I thought there were less people affected by it as no one knows about mind reading they even don't think it is possible let alone all the commentary we receive.

Then i look it on the internet, and then i thought oh there must be millions of people who are getting affected by it. I am not alone.

After searching it for few years I realised our numbers are in tens of thousands not in millions who are actually receiving this electronic torture, rest of the people are in database and may be there brains are also read but they are not electronically harassed.

Has any one have any counter arguments to make the number to millions worldwide receiving this electronic torture as i find very less number of people that actually think it is possible to have that much perps to torture that many people(millions). No neighbour in your vicinity is torturing you kindly mind that, they are also unaware of this, don't increase the perps number by including unnecessary people like your neighbours.

Regards,

Free Soul

Views: 699

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

FreeSoul,

From my perspective I don't get all these people who call themselves "Targeted individuals" and their crazy stories. What are they talking about? I told many times on this forum the only thing that actually exist. Sometimes someone can get blacklisted by "psychiatrists" (read: society). They get brain interface with eye implants and a brain battery so they and their actions and thoughts can be tracked down. Their head can be full of staff but they won't feel a thing unless they push the pins... Find out more on my website: www.madminster.net and on my PP posts.

I don't believe in crazy stories just that they can make you listen anything their commentary about your thoughts and actions next thing is they can cause pain over your body (any part). trick you into to bad situations.

That's right, and I told you only real way that's possible. Sad but true.

sorry madminster you are projecting your own beliefs/theory's and have not done the hard work of gathering evidence/testing them 

yes its a common belief in the TI community that perps can see throw your eyes and that there must be implants in your eyes ....so its a common belief and sensation/experience

but the medical evidence does not support this ....i.e medical scans of TI`s  .....think about 30% of TI show something that is possible an implant foreign body in their body but the majority is in the torso ....and certainly not in the eye

think I only seen one creditably medical scan of TI with something odd in their eyes

so I believe its down to how they hack our brains and body ....mixed in with the psychology of the attacks 

think about it your perception of were your mind/self is in your brain is from just behind your eyeballs ...that's were most people think were their conscious mind/self is /lives .....

plus also its well know that exposure to EMF can cause vision problems

http://www.slt.co/Education/WhatIsElectromagneticHypersensitivity-E...

Ophthalmologic: pain in the eyes or burning in the eyes, pressure in the eyes or pressure behind the eyes, deteriorating vision, floaters, cataracts.

After searching it for few years I realised our numbers are in tens of thousands not in millions who are actually receiving this electronic torture, rest of the people are in database and may be there brains are also read but they are not electronically harassed.

yep if you look at the statistics i.e there's just over 3,000 members  on peace pink ...I think around 2,000 FFCH ...plus the sort of traffic TI websites get then its more likely to be in the thousands of TI rather than the millions 

now there might be many more people indirectly effected because of the so called "safety levels" which were deliberately made high so they could develop these sort of electromagnetic weapons 

http://www.magdahavas.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/BIOL...

Deca, I'm talking about people being blacklisted by society not some vague undercover mafia organization you an other "TIs" are referring to. What I'm talking about is unfortunately sad but true. Rules you are suggesting like getting true brain scans or body scans - I can get that but NOT real, true results, doctors and surgeons have implanted me when I was 9 and who knows what they did to me after... Rules that apply to YOU and other FREE people DON'T apply to me or someone in my situation. I can get only fake scans and of course, I can sue shit...

But I know you know it already, so have some decency at least not to reply to me with your bull. You are insulting my intelligence I got still left after 35 years in this.

madminister, it is USUAL for people to not believe.  but if you are ever TARGETED you will know what we mean.

madminster said:

FreeSoul,

From my perspective I don't get all these people who call themselves "Targeted individuals" and their crazy stories. What are they talking about? I told many times on this forum the only thing that actually exist. Sometimes someone can get blacklisted by "psychiatrists" (read: society). They get brain interface with eye implants and a brain battery so they and their actions and thoughts can be tracked down. Their head can be full of staff but they won't feel a thing unless they push the pins... Find out more on my website: www.madminster.net and on my PP posts.

cat cat said:

I believe there are millions who are targeted.  I know of one personally.  I think you are not considering all the people who are being tortured but think it is a medical condition.  I did not find out until this year I was a ti.  I knew something was wrong with all the stalking but could not figure out why.  Looking back I think it all started 5.5 yrs ago but now I am convinced it has been more like 10 yrs.

again many TI`s do "believe" ...again also many TI`s claim there are millions of TI`s  but the reality is the statistics show in thousand not millions

also many TI believe anybody that hears a voice in their head is  a TI which again is false many people claim to hear voices in their head and ever since recorded history well before there was any technology to do so ...so are clearly not TI`s

again I been a victim for over 12 years ...plus not every TI is subjected to the same project .....mkultra had 149 sub projects plus things/technology  changes over time 

hence why its stupid to think there's only one "answer" that explains every other TI`s experience and also to project your own experience/beliefs/theory's onto other TI`s especially if you not got the objective evidence to support it ...and their is a lot of good independent verifiable/testable  information  out their now in 2016   

right lets deal with these contradiction you made here

first you post "I believe there are millions who are targeted."

then you now claim "How can you consider the number of PP members to be a statistic.  Most of the members are perps. "

and also you claim "I do not think many people hear voices in their head"

so what are you basing your belief there is "millions who are targeted" how have you come to this assumption

also how many "perps" do you think their are in the world ????

Cat cat

It could be true that there are many who doesn't realise that they are targeted.
but again their number could not go up in millions.

Millions people brain wave frequencies could be in the database but they are not getting tortured like us 24/7.

They simply don't have enough recruits to do that, if 3 people are torturing 1 TI the way they torture i don't think they work on any other TI except for one.

So for 1 million TI's they need 3 million Perps, which is not possible as this technology is extremely covert and dangerous more people means more loose ends. They limit it to few thousands to be reasonable .

Deca

Regarding hearing voices is quite old, yes brain can play tricks if you taken some hallucinatory drug or in high EMF Area or at the point of dying.
But the voices here are 24/7 watching what you see, see your visualizations and read your thoughts and running commentary on everything you do or think that is never ending it will continue till we die or they die.
So it is different from old stories, funny part is even they tell you this that its technology.

https://www.mentalhealth.org.uk/a-to-z/h/hearing-voices

It is estimated that between 5% and 28% of the general population hears voices that other people do not.1

Hearing voices is an auditory hallucination that may or may not be associated with a mental health problem. It is the most common type of hallucination in people with psychotic disorders such as schizophrenia.2 However, a large number of otherwise healthy individuals have also reported hearing voices.

A comprehensive review of auditory verbal hallucinations: lifetime prevalence, correlates and mechanisms in healthy and clinical individuals

http://journal.frontiersin.org/article/10.3389/fnhum.2013.00367/full

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Mrs.magrate left a comment for Mikki Downes
"HelloI am Mrs margarate by name and i have something very important to discuss with you , write me with my email(madam.margaratebrooks190@gmail.com)"
1 hour ago
Mrs.magrate left a comment for Mikki Downes
"HelloI am Mrs margarate by name and i have something very important to discuss with you , write me with my email(madam.margaratebrooks190@gmail.com)"
1 hour ago
Mrs.magrate left a comment for Dimy Lima
1 hour ago
Mrs.magrate left a comment for cross
1 hour ago
Mrs.magrate left a comment for Jacquelyn
"Hello I am Mrs margarate by name and i have something very important to discuss with you , write me with my email(madam.margaratebrooks190@gmail.com)"
1 hour ago
Mrs.magrate left a comment for Dimy Lima
1 hour ago
Mrs.magrate left a comment for Elle Anne
"Hello I am Mrs margarate by name and i have something very important to discuss with you , write me with my email(madam.margaratebrooks190@gmail.com)"
1 hour ago
Mrs.magrate left a comment for RyanM Thornley
1 hour ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2021   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service