Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Initially I thought there were less people affected by it as no one knows about mind reading they even don't think it is possible let alone all the commentary we receive.

Then i look it on the internet, and then i thought oh there must be millions of people who are getting affected by it. I am not alone.

After searching it for few years I realised our numbers are in tens of thousands not in millions who are actually receiving this electronic torture, rest of the people are in database and may be there brains are also read but they are not electronically harassed.

Has any one have any counter arguments to make the number to millions worldwide receiving this electronic torture as i find very less number of people that actually think it is possible to have that much perps to torture that many people(millions). No neighbour in your vicinity is torturing you kindly mind that, they are also unaware of this, don't increase the perps number by including unnecessary people like your neighbours.

Regards,

Free Soul

Views: 699

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Deca, you said also: “because human are humans then this process would break them down ....they get tried weak ,bored, have doubts , possible be vulnerable to psychology form victims on them ....”

It s not a problem for them, some of them are real soldiers and they train on us.

“Delusion, disassociation, and an ability to live in a fantasy world are the qualities of potential psychic soldiers.”  Robert Duncan, Soul catcher.

Thank you also deca for pointing this out (I mean about the AI Systems and chatter boxes programs). That is very important. But dont present it like almost no humans at all is needed, pleaase. I m asking you that because I do care forthe peace of Peacepink

again my believe is everything you hear via v2k is designed for you to hear ...even when the voices express emotion anger tried frustrated etc ...its all designed to effect you its like what it says "psychological direction" 

"One can envision the development of electromagnetic energy sources, the output of which can be pulsed, shaped, and focused, that can couple with the human body in a fashion that will allow one to prevent voluntary muscular movements, control emotions (and thus actions), produce sleep, transmit suggestions, interfere with both short-term and long-term memory, produce an experience set, and delete an experience set. It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."

United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century

again I know this myself and end up chating away like the voices are real humans....I have to keep reminding myself its all AI crap designed to manipulate me

also since I realized that all the voices come from the same source and are all synthetic (computer generated )  and not actually separate real people .....thou there are obvious being programmed by real people I normal I get one pretty consent voice that comes across as a lead scientist/psychologist ...and we spend hours days talking about many things ...... but its the good sounding voices that actually indoctrinate you not the actually bad ones (you have a innate defense against people that you don`t like or are bad to you) harder to defend against people that come across as kind and caring 

so generally what I get is the nasty stuff to rough me up for a while(that come across as security service  integrating me/warning not to talk about this etc)   ....then get this lead scientist type trying to gain my trust and indoctrinate me etc .....then round and round it goes

but v2k is not always used alone...but sure chatter boxes never tire and work 24/7....

About two fifths of schizophrenics are TI's. The 'paranoid schizophrenics'. You can tell the difference because the voices show up too well trained in cases of mental invasion. If it was part of your brain then that part would need to train at abusing you, casting voices from the walls, hiding it's reasoning while casting audio etc. You would remember it training on you. I've never seen a single account of a piece of someone's mind training on the victim in a case of 'paranoid schizophrenia', which suggests a technology and training at an external location.

Warren lets focus on the people that know they are TI`s regardless if they been diagnosed with a mental disorder or not ...and the ones that have good evidence so they can prove this is actually going on and force something to be done to expose and stop these programs ok get it recognized

making guess/assumptions ...arguing on how many schizophrenics are TI`s is not really going achieve anything

again this web site is "Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs" and not about proving people diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia are TI`s

warren are you diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia ?

again the onset of schizophrenia is in your teens/early adulthood ...

hence why its dumb if you are a middle age TI that got targeted it the last few years ....to start believing/claim you been targeted since a young age because you are just setting yourself up to fit the schizophrenia diagnoses criteria 

hence all the bad advice you get on here that is associating Ti`s with schizophrenia diagnoses criteria

which is clearly designed to cover up whats is going on and helps the perpetrators of these crimes

I have been reading this with interest, for although I am a TI and I know it... I have never heard voices. No one talks to me, nor do I have any delusions, or go off on strange thought binges.  I KNOW several persons who have been diagnosed with Paranoid Schizophrenia, and I do not have the problems that they do,  sometimes even when they are on medication.

Now I realized the perpetrators of my misery were trying to make me APPEAR to be schizophrenic as I tried to tell 'OUR' friends what he was doing to me.  And 'he' was successful in making me look crazy,  since none of us were familiar with satellite surveillance in a PERSONAL way. I had NO IDEA how he was reaching my body... but he would write me a poem on the chat room that no one would associate with me BUT ME!

For instance I was cursing him for the perversion of anal sex...(in my mind and alone with my tears in my house, knowing he somehow heard me)    when I realized that was his purpose in stalking and attaching me...   he wrote as part of a poem... "...what gives you pause, brings me pleasure"

Well, I am usually a calm and Christian person, but the PLEASURE I desired at that moment was to have a hammer and have his 'useless flap of skin' under it...and I know that is mean and UnChristlike.  Some things really make us feel very angry and helpless.

I am not sure that satellite surveillance victims HEAR voices.  Seems they have damaged the ones of you who do.

you do know the no touch rape is designed to cause/induce strong emotions shame,guilt a humiliation as well as trauma and also to discredit you when you try to explain it to others 

they do want your mind and body ...but its not for sexual pleasure ...but for experimentation purposes 

again sexual humiliation is used as torture  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Ghraib_torture_and_prisoner_abuse

Prisoner rape

In 2004, Antonio Taguba, a major general in the U.S. Army, wrote in the Taguba Report that a detainee had been sodomized with "a chemical light and perhaps a broomstick."[30] In 2009, Taguba stated that there was photographic evidence of rape having occurred at Abu Ghraib.[31] An Abu Ghraib detainee told investigators that he heard an Iraqi teenage boy screaming, and saw an Army translator raping him, while a female soldier took pictures.[32] A witness identified the alleged rapist as an American-Egyptian who worked as a translator. In 2009, he was the subject of a civil court case in the United States.[31] Another photo shows an American soldier apparently raping a female prisoner.[31] Other photos show interrogators sexually assaulting prisoners with objects including a truncheon, wire and a phosphorescent tube, and a female prisoner having her clothing forcibly removed to expose her breasts.[31] Taguba supported United States President Barack Obama's decision not to release the photos, stating, "These pictures show torture, abuse, rape and every indecency."[31] Obama, who initially agreed to release the photographs, later changed his mind, as he believed their release would put troops in danger and "inflame anti-American public opinion".[31]

In other instances of sexual abuse, soldiers were found to have raped female inmates, and senior U.S. officials admitted that rape had taken place at Abu Ghraib.[33][34] Some of the women who had been raped became pregnant, and in some cases, were later killed by their family members in what were thought to be instances of honor killing.[35] In addition, children were raped in front of watching women.[36]

Too far fetched plot of what they want (Fact or Fiction) [No one could be sure unless he/she is a perp)

Perps are minions of elite's covert force.

they(perps) are training Artificial intelligence simply for each of the different languages of this world and themselves for the coming future, It will be automated in future.

There are still human working, military advances(DARPA) in health sector is phenomenal  you never know about your perps requiring 8 hours of sleep or not.

There will be a new order coming where the populations are totally controlled of course after the purge during which majority population will be removed.

After all ultimate aim of the elite is to have complete control through political, economic means along with mind control.

Yes, I'm diagnosed with schizophrenia. The voices showed up too well trained for it to be normal schizophrenia though.

Employers, family members, friends and even lovers have been either provided or co-opted by state security forces in classic Cointelpro Zersetzung (or 'Stasi') operations. The existence of these programs in the U.S. has been confirmed by Julianne McKinney herself, in her only published document. 

Overt Harassment

"Overt Harassment—which obviously is meant to be observed—may be intended to “precondition” individuals for eventual long-term electronic harassment. Persons terrified by unexplained overt harassment are not likely to cope with the sudden onset of electronic harassment in any more reasoned fashion. This phased pattern of harassment is apparent in all of the cases now being investigated. The fact that the overt harassment continues in these cases even after the electronic targeting commences suggests that the objective is to maintain long-term extremes of stress.

"Many of the overt harassment tactics discussed below are surfacing in cases which (so far) have not involved discernible forms of electronic harassment. These are cases involving so-called “whistleblowers” who, because of their inside knowledge of certain potentially newsworthy events, pose particular threats of embarrassment to the Government or to government-affiliated employers."

https://sm4csi.home.xs4all.nl/nwo/MindControl/Microwave.Harassment....

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Mrs.magrate left a comment for Elle Anne
"Hello I am Mrs margarate by name and i have something very important to discuss with you , write me with my email(madam.margaratebrooks190@gmail.com)"
3 minutes ago
Mrs.magrate left a comment for RyanM Thornley
"Hello I am Mrs margarate by name and i have something very important to discuss with you , write me with my email(madam.margaratebrooks190@gmail.com)"
6 minutes ago
Mrs.magrate left a comment for Danilo Devine
9 minutes ago
Mrs.magrate left a comment for Ashley Jeffery
"HelloI am Mrs margarate by name and i have something very important to discuss with you , write me with my email(madam.margaratebrooks190@gmail.com)"
10 minutes ago
Mrs.magrate left a comment for Katrina Baines
11 minutes ago
Mrs.magrate left a comment for Quentin Shephard
11 minutes ago
Mrs.magrate left a comment for Sherman Ulrich
"HelloI am Mrs margarate by name and i have something very important to discuss with you , write me with my email(madam.margaratebrooks190@gmail.com)"
12 minutes ago
Mrs.magrate left a comment for Susanne Foote
12 minutes ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2021   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service