peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Targeted and tortured for 5 years.......giving up hope

I have been a TI for 5 years now and my life, spirit, and well being are all destroyed as a result.  I've lost my art business, Haley J's Natural Art, which sustained me since 1992.  So much has occurred it seems insurmountable at this point.  I've lost my family, friends, home and reputation ruined.   I did a google search on Haley J's Natural art the other day and all of the images of my artwork that came up had many key tags, and one of them was 'insane person'.  This has devastated me beyond belief.  It's all such a long horrid story but I am most definitely a TI.  My life has been destroyed along with my health.  I can't even find a therapist because of the targeting.  I don't know how to end it and have fought long and hard for 5 years now.  I am 'stuck' at my ex-husbands house and it is so toxic I can't stand it anymore.  Sometimes I just want to give up because I can't get this crap to stop.  It has cost me everything, my once peaceful and productive life is gone. I can't fight anymore, I am so tired of it all. 18 computers, 8 cell phones, every penny spent on stopping this all to no avail.  I am single with no children and very alone.  An easy target for sure.

An incident occurred 5 years ago which so violated my rights by 3 major institutions in Charlottesville Va. And that's when all of this started. To prevent me from sueing they took control of me and my life. Hanging on by a thread here.  Any advice?

I cannot even believe such a thing exists in the US, but there is no other explanation for what has and is being done to me through electronics and also to mu health. Strange shit that is hard to explain. I just don't know how I can go on living this way.

Haley

Views: 721

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well so are you under remote neural monitoring? and I'm used to the voice to skull as well that sure doesn't stop them though

and yeah they pretty much try and control and dictate me and my life too it's terrible

obviously I wish they would just leave me alone forever though I'm not holding my breath, I really think us TIs have to come together and stay together like meet up  

Haley said:

I've been A TI for so long now that I have developed my own my own way of blocking them out completely..

they cannot do v2k on me anymore because I am now aware of there tactics.  I am an empath, and very intuitive.

NO ONE can control my thoughts, hard as they may try.

Silk medical tape and artificial popcorn butter on walls and objects relating to you.  Try it.

yeah, I'm not holding my breath either. I realize they want me dead at this point just to shut me up.

I think they will get their wish soon........I have severe anxiety disorder and panic attacks. I have been on a benzo

for years, currently Zanax. I ran out of that medication and had 3 seizures so severe I was rushed to 2 different hospitals before they saved my life. I was hospitalized for 4 days with heart monitors and all.

Now since I lost my health insurance I had to switch to a clinic and not one Dr. will prescribe my zanax. Even knowing the dire consequences if I stop. I only have a 2 day supply left, so I would predict I will be dead within 3 days.

I'm not kidding, this is such a cruel thing to do to a person, what a way to die.

I feel like posting it on FB so everyone will know the real reason for my death. UVA Health and research, Charlottesville Va. Thanks for killing me slowly over the years. At least They can't touch me if I'm dead.

Do you wish to die? So you will die just because you haven't taken a Xanax? And heck if you plan on dying do you plan on taking some of those bastards down with you?

Haley said:

yeah, I'm not holding my breath either. I realize they want me dead at this point just to shut me up.

I think they will get their wish soon........I have severe anxiety disorder and panic attacks. I have been on a benzo

for years, currently Zanax. I ran out of that medication and had 3 seizures so severe I was rushed to 2 different hospitals before they saved my life. I was hospitalized for 4 days with heart monitors and all.

Now since I lost my health insurance I had to switch to a clinic and not one Dr. will prescribe my zanax. Even knowing the dire consequences if I stop. I only have a 2 day supply left, so I would predict I will be dead within 3 days.

I'm not kidding, this is such a cruel thing to do to a person, what a way to die.

I feel like posting it on FB so everyone will know the real reason for my death. UVA Health and research, Charlottesville Va. Thanks for killing me slowly over the years. At least They can't touch me if I'm dead.

No of course i don't  want to die. But that is what is going to happen by Saturday. 

As i already  said, 5 months ago i went off this medication.  I had 3 clonic tonic seizures,  was rushed by ambulance  to 2 hospitals.  Yes, i almost died. It is a medication i have been on for many years to control my panic attacks, which i have frequently.  Now the medical community here has refused to refills my prescription, 

I quess they are done with researching me, and this is a full sure way to get rid of me.

Oh Haley that is not good. The docs have to know how dangerous that is for you. Im also being almost completely controlled. Life is so hard and not worth living atm. My mum l live with and every person l see gets involved. You end up so alone. Im starting to believe perps when they say this is hell. It feels so hellish.

Haley why dont you go to emergency room and refuse to leave for the reason its too dangerous to jump off the meds. Wld they give you something a bit lighter like valium. I have valium but my docs retiring soon and same situation here. Nobody else will prescribe them. They have a duty of care to you for prescribing them in the first place.

This voice to skull that has been discussed often on this board, it's making sense to me now.

Example.......I was watching a live concert of David gilmore

On YouTube. I had a thought of listening to stairway to heaven by zepplin, it came on all by itself.

Weird stuff going on its terrifying.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Wayne Morin Jr posted videos
2 hours ago
Richy Peel posted a status
"Im interested in recieving frequancy specteum results! SDR results are fine! Looking for peaks below 1GHz.. please get in touch!"
7 hours ago
Richy Peel commented on Sarah G Mitchell's video
Thumbnail

Ed Gillham, Targeted Individual explains how to gather evidence

"I have a set of SDR peaks screenshotted <1GHz as that is where frequancy heterodyning must occur.. I have some very interesting results but where are we supposed to send them? I am interested in recieving similar?"
7 hours ago
deca posted a video

Unlocking a car with your Brain - Sixty Symbols

Professor Roger Bowley unlocks his car from various distances, using waves from his key, brain and a big bottle of water. Visit our website at http://www.six...
12 hours ago
brian bovo posted a status
"Personal microchip jesus"
yesterday
Gretta Fahey posted blog posts
yesterday
Wayne Morin Jr posted photos
Wednesday
Wayne Morin Jr posted a video

Scott Hensler Visits Wayne Morin Jr 12 11 17 in Calistoga CA.

A real gem my brother in Christ Scott Hensler and I Wayne Morin Jr at my kitchen table my 1957 doing a Radio Interview for The Tin Foil Hat Club what a real ...
Wednesday

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service