peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Targeted and tortured for 5 years.......giving up hope

I have been a TI for 5 years now and my life, spirit, and well being are all destroyed as a result.  I've lost my art business, Haley J's Natural Art, which sustained me since 1992.  So much has occurred it seems insurmountable at this point.  I've lost my family, friends, home and reputation ruined.   I did a google search on Haley J's Natural art the other day and all of the images of my artwork that came up had many key tags, and one of them was 'insane person'.  This has devastated me beyond belief.  It's all such a long horrid story but I am most definitely a TI.  My life has been destroyed along with my health.  I can't even find a therapist because of the targeting.  I don't know how to end it and have fought long and hard for 5 years now.  I am 'stuck' at my ex-husbands house and it is so toxic I can't stand it anymore.  Sometimes I just want to give up because I can't get this crap to stop.  It has cost me everything, my once peaceful and productive life is gone. I can't fight anymore, I am so tired of it all. 18 computers, 8 cell phones, every penny spent on stopping this all to no avail.  I am single with no children and very alone.  An easy target for sure.

An incident occurred 5 years ago which so violated my rights by 3 major institutions in Charlottesville Va. And that's when all of this started. To prevent me from sueing they took control of me and my life. Hanging on by a thread here.  Any advice?

I cannot even believe such a thing exists in the US, but there is no other explanation for what has and is being done to me through electronics and also to mu health. Strange shit that is hard to explain. I just don't know how I can go on living this way.

Haley

Views: 728

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have no kids and I divorced
Sounds exactly like my story, so many computers phone to get away from them, family thinks I'm crazy as do my friends, every aspect of my life destroyed....I don't know where or how to find help
Stay Strong your not Alone, we will win!!!!
We won't win for many years, lifetimes away, decades at the closest.....many more souls need to die for this horrible crime before it's taken seriously
They amount and ways in which I have been harassed, stalked, tortured...I'm not even knowledgeable on how to document them, it's done in such a psychological way...it's smart and I am not

Wear a homemade shirt that is directed towards them sucking.

Haley l empathize with you fully. My life has been destroyed and lve also lost everyone and everything. Im forced to live with my mum as the perpetrators wont let me get my own rental. As a result l end up in tears daily as my mum harasses me. Its a horrible toxic living situation from someone l thoight wld never betray me in my life. Along with this lm living in complete fear ofthe things the perpetrators are doing to me and l just know its going to get worse. It gets systematically worse and worse over yrs. Its so hard to go on like this. Im harmed emotionally, mentally and physically. I feel like lm in a constant waking nightmare. It feels so dark and God forsaken.

Haley has yr living situation improved?  Are you still living with yr ex? Have you been able to make money? Can you sell yr art privately?  I hope something has improved for you.

I just wanted to write you as yr post resonated with me. I am having similar experiences and l dont know what to do anymore. These beings have attacked me wholely and are utterly ruining every aspect of my life. Despair is growing and my mum says the most awful things that make me feel this horror will never end. Im so weakened now l keep crying.

Its not that its smarter than you Amber. Youre far from dumb. Its that they have an endless supply of tricks, technology and ppl to do their dirty work. Its so hard to fight the entire world.

Amber Wilson said:

They amount and ways in which I have been harassed, stalked, tortured...I'm not even knowledgeable on how to document them, it's done in such a psychological way...it's smart and I am not

Haley can you get a disability support pension and accommodation support from government?

Hi Haley,

I am sorry to hear about your problems. Please try and find a place of your own.

Yes they want keep you traumatized or traumatize you.

I also get disability money. The perps are now complaining that I take money from the state. When it's people like them who keep me this way. I said  you steal money from the city. Your money is illegal. That's why he wants to hurt me with this. They are thiefs.You should hear their mouths as I saying this. They are bitching about my spelling. They are a sorry excuse for human beings. They honest to God believe they are good people. 

Some of them pretend to surf god. They perps are fighting me because of religion. Holier than me they say they are.

Yesterday they told me I was a bad person because I didn't do certain things. They looking for mistakes I made, they looking at my behaviour on the street and then call me a bad person.

I also love art. My family does not want to help me at all with the Perps. I asked and they refused to help or they ignore me.

It's Christmas and I am by myself, I don't celebrate Christmas. I am always in trouble with the people in the neighbourhood.

Christmas doesn't stop anyone from hurting us, they keep on going my dear.

They Perps are pressuring me to stop writing. They even rape and torture me to stop. KEEP IT SHORT THEY ARE SAYING.

SICK PUPPIES I call them, since they like dogs so much. 

Well Bye bye for now,

Angeline Klas

Haily, I think you are in a bad location, being in close proximity to DC, Virginia Beach, etc. there is a strong contingent of military just about everywhere you go. I traveled through that area this fall and there is very strong targeting.  They tend to use a combination of slander and coercion to turn people against you, get some contacts where you can be yourself, that will do wonders for you, as difficult as it may seem that is important that you maintain contacts. Is there no one in the area you can interface with. Do you get directed energy attacks and what are you doing to counter it.

What are directed energy attack s? Jim?
SUe, how can I get disability?
Thanks to all who have offered support?
How is this all even happening?
And most importantly WHY me?
Haley

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

sahar barqawi liked Soleilmavis's blog post 200 Years of "Mind Control"
1 hour ago
Robin Yan posted a blog post

1.5 years ago, "never bully others  , and try to avoid being bullied. Otherwise, everything will be tough."

1.5 years ago, "never bully others  , and try to avoid being bullied. Otherwise, everything will be tough."See More
2 hours ago
Carl commented on annabelley's photo
Thumbnail

PRIVATE or PUBLIC

"Defo not! Our thoughts are the only privacy we have."
4 hours ago
Carl liked annabelley's photo
4 hours ago
Carl liked annabelley's photo
4 hours ago
Carl commented on Susie peris's group UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
"Hi. Perhaps in the U.S. more people are being targeted there because the technology is closer to that state or within the state?. Being closer to its souce wud mean less power bein thrown out at the victim over less of a distance to attack the…"
4 hours ago
Profile IconCarl and sahar barqawi joined Susie peris's group
Thumbnail

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

The United States of America Will Stand for Freedom and Against Mind Control...See More
4 hours ago
deca posted videos
6 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service