Targeted Individual versus Scizophrenia

Targeted Individual or Schizophrenia, this is a very difficult question us T.I's have to ask ourselves, in fact it might be the very first question we ask ourselves when we become targets. There are similarity's between schizophrenia and what we have to face. I would like to open a conversation on how we could help people come to the right conclusion of are they a target or are they suffering from an illness, the answer could even be both. Obviously there are completely different ways to deal with each. We have to keep in mind this type of question can be so difficult for a person to ask themselves, it can feel like losing your grip on what you know. I've given plenty of friend who are T.I's advice but I've never known how to approach this subject. Can you guys leave comments on how we would go about this. Thank you Damion :-) 

You need to be a member of Peacepink3 to add comments!

Join Peacepink3

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I was thinking the site could organize a 'TI rating system' where we can answer questions that will help someone work out if they are a TI or have an illness. It could give out a %. score, There are a lot of factors involved I imagine.

This reply was deleted.