Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Hi Guys, just letting you know that society does not accommodate individuals who are on the signal. So my suggestion is to go through the welfare and superannuation system, lying bye saying you have a disability and need income immediately. Also why are theses perpetrators placing signals on our heads when all they have to do is ask us what they want via a censors form. A censorship form given to everyone in society. Think about it! They've done all this for nothing! 

Views: 23

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Maybe

Its called Exploitation.

You know- the use of People for the development of technology {aka Theft of services}.

They however do NOT call the shots.

Its up to the Public. The Public Votes. Its our money being spent against us.

and its up to self as to how to handle it. Do I withdraw?

Or do I fight for this and the next generation against Abuse.

Ill go the Activist route myself

Got a response. As a criminal matter, as was said, why don't " police" take incident reports?

They are required to do so.

Its part of their job.

Not doing so is criminal fraud , negligence and facilitation

Got a response. As a criminal matter, as was said, why don't " police" take incident reports?

They are required to do so.

Its part of their job.

Not doing so is criminal fraud , negligence and facilitation

British Red Cross can't do criminal matters.

Have to rephrase message I sent them

Or maybe someone else can email them if wanted

People wanted to work toward Social change.

Must not be intimidated.

These individuals will be held accountable.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

CLS posted a status
"Look at Indian temples Egyptian temples you will see green blue people. It wasnt paint. Chemistry! Mind control chemistry. No lies."
1 hour ago
CLS posted a status
"Change chemistry through mind control. Ancient East Indians changed their skin color with this. Aliens. Garbage manufactured. Green Aliens n"
1 hour ago
CLS posted a status
"Give someone cancer, many diseases through mind control changing the brain and chemistry. Garbage"
1 hour ago
CLS posted a status
"Remote control heart attacks. Cause diseases through your brain frequencies. Garbage. No words. A idiot pressing buttons with no brain"
1 hour ago
CLS posted a status
"Give access to a computer system to brain damaged people. Nice USA. Seriously. Idiot gets mad about how pathetic is own life is and assaults"
1 hour ago
Jason Marcus cunningham commented on Jason Marcus cunningham's blog post jason m. cunningham
"In Texas Austin I welcome peacepink, I hope they will not share common goals with rico stasi. we really need a strong legal support team or many groups of these in texas, if the blue-states will not do anything legally about this encroachment then…"
15 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service