peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

This is an interesting insight into how perps are organized within the site itself. Most victims waste their time and energy attempting to analyze perp activity related to their own targeting, which is never going to lead to anything anyway. They should instead try and come to terms with the fact that they are often interacting with perps or agents within the site. In so doing, they jeopardize their own situation, as I explain in more detail in the message below.

The first thing is to state the obvious as a starting point. Anybody and everybody that participates on the site could be an intruder, infiltrator, perp or agent. There is no way of knowing one way or the other. However, there are some points to take on board. Firstly, one has to explain something that each individual should be aware of, but may not appreciate. Most targets are just innocent victims of circumstances and the likelihood is that they have no expertise in espionage or undercover operations. On the other hand, the kind of intruder I have outlined above is very skillful in such matters. Hence appearances can be extremely deceptive, and since that obscure impression is all there is to go on, it´s essentially just a guessing game.  Indeed, the ones that appear to be genuine TIs are often not, whilst some that appear dubious are frequently the true victims. That´s how confusing the issue is, and that is why the site is effectively run by the very people who targeted individuals aim to bring to justice. Furthermore, based on what I have just stated, it is clear that the kind of deception referred to includes confidence trickery, and we all know how skillful confidence tricksters are. I certainly do know that I am no match for a professional confidence trickster. Furthermore, anyone who is both skilled as a confidence trickster and simultaneously has expertise in espionage tactics has to be an elusive character indeed. Of course, I too could be an undercover agent, but I would need to be much better equipped. I would need to have extensive knowledge of the technology involved in order to bluff, and that I most certainly do NOT have. Indeed, I am utterly clueless as far as that goes, but everyone to their own field. I DO know my ass from my elbow as far as the type of intercommunication in question is concerned. That takes us to the next point. I have concentrated my observations on those who DO have a sound knowledge of the various technologies. They are the ones who are fully equipped to deceive and to disinform. Obviously, that is not a hard and fast rule, but it does create a basis for analyzing the status quo.

In the light of such observations I shall explain in this next part of the passage how it works, or at least in part.

As one would expect, it´s an impeccably organized and well-engineered operation. I´ve scrutinized the content, timing and sequence of random communication exchanges on the site, in particular my own. There are three main categories of disinfo agents that I have identified. I refer to them as hi techs, assistants and lackeys. The ploys are varied. The following one is less frequent but the most effective by far. The hi tech agent assumes the role of an intellectual sparring partner preferably in his own discussion, in order to impress with his or her technical knowledge, before proceeding to disinform and prompt feedback from prospective victims. Then there is the second string of assistant disinfo perps, that accompanies the hi techies in various discussions and blogs. These could have been started by themselves, or by innocent TIs. Disinfo assistants interact with hi tech disinfo agents to create a bogus discourse and lure the real victims into their discussion threads.  On occasions, the second stringers join in the comment stream at a later stage, or even at two or more stages further down the line after a target has already been drawn in. That way, they are able to empathize with the unwitting victim, after he or she has already been misled. Such a tactic makes even more impact, as the victim is far less likely to suspect individuals who board the disinfo train en route. However, what I have just outlined is only the basic ploy between the category one and two perps. Some vary the frequency of their participation to make it appear even more authentic. One assistant may follow the whole thread through to the end with his hi tech buddy, whilst another may just contribute sporadically. They leave nothing to chance. In addition, they can throw us off the scent altogether by having some second and third category perps intermingling in the religious groups, and who´s ever going to suspect THEM? Finally, there are the lackeys who are often assigned roles from within the groups, and get involved in superficial exchanges of misleading communication. However, these dickheads are important cogs in the disinformation wheel too, despite their limited intellect and skill. This is the most damaging ploy overall, purely because it´s the most widespread. They can even disrupt through their own ignorance and stupidity, as was the case with the retard I clashed with recently. I haven’t really gone into detail as regards the exact ploys to elicit a particular item of information from a target, which the disinfo agents seek. There are too many, but I do give an example of a clever ploy at the end of this passage, which I was on the receiving end of recently.

It´s difficult to establish whether the roles of hi tech disinfo merchants and second stringers are assumed by the same agent. That would really be tricky when they interact on the same comment stream. I see it as being too risky. It may depend on the intellectual capacity of the victim concerned, and the frequency of exchanges of communication within a particular discussion. Anyway, aspects of the message content and style of writing would at some point give them away. It´s much more likely that they are just separate entities within the same group. After all, it is a team effort, as I previously observed, although the end objective is always the same – disharmony, disinformation, disruption and destruction.  

So it would seem I was wrong about one thing at least and Deepthought-Thanu right. He referred to the percentage of non TIs on the site as being 90%. It may well be as high as he claimed, although his categories of 90% as suffering from mental illness, hypochondria and radar deflection, amount to an example of the disinformation referred to. That part is utter rubbish. You see, that was another crucial flaw in his presentation. How could there be no disinformation agents in the non TI category? Impossible! But he didn’t offer one. That was the mistake of an amateur. He could have offered something like 10% disinformers, so as to appear impartial and unbiased. So they do make mistakes sometimes. The fact is, that if there are as many as 90% non TIs, it has to be assumed that at least three quarters of these are disinformers. Then, there is no explanation required as to how genuine TIs and bogus TIs find each other online.  At least, that little problem has been solved!

So that means there is more than enough staff on the site to run the disinformation train. But they do it so well. Or rather, we do it to ourselves. They just give us the tools, and we destroy ourselves. Indeed, they take advantage of the facilities onsite so much better than we do, by simply deploying them to turn the situation around in their own favor. In other words, it´s a double whammy. They don’t just disinform, but trade in that disinformation for valid information which can be further used to update target protocols. In effect, it all means that targets partially contribute to their own targeting.

I do know that divulging personal information has negatively affected my targeting, but at least it has served to educate. There is absolutely NO substitute for valid information gathered from one’s own experience. The general notion that information leads to freedom is absolute crap!  THE INFORMATION HAS TO BE DEFINED.  What does disinformation lead to then? Information only leads to freedom when it´s authentic, otherwise it just leads to another kind of captivity. All in all, that´s why I´ve decided to get off the disinformation train at this stop.

PS  EXAMPLE OF A PLOY TO ELICIT A PARTICULAR ITEM OF

INFORMATION.

The bogus respondent falsely claims he gets hit by something which he knows his victim gets hit by, and thus elicits feedback purely by empathizing. He highlights it by claiming he suffers from loads of other stuff that he knows his victim DOESN’T suffer from. Thus, his victim bites on the highlighted item which is common to both.

Related to the above, I was recently fed a line regarding induced rapid heartbeat by a category two perp in a thread. I used to get that at my present location, so took the bait immediately. Now they have firsthand feedback on how it affects me and how I cope, or don’t cope. Nice one! They obviously know who I am and read the comments posted on these sites, as I´ve been subjected to it on a daily since then. AREN´T THEY CLEVER MORONS!

Views: 649

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You havent answered why you listed him among those tgat called me a troll. Not one single word of his remains on peacepink other than a copy paste by chanath. And you weren't here then. Check this out! The copy paste shows me as well, as Big Al.....With my face openly displayed!!!! Which brings up another point, that you claiming me changing my profile name from Paul P. To Big Al was to hide my identity, was...you guessed it, A Bold Faced Lie!!!
see pics here and the word for word as to why chanath banned Sasquatch.
http://peacepink.ning.com/forum/topics/sasquatch-denies-a-genuine-t.....

LaBrat said:

no, you didn't   you said "came to my home"   the term 'downgrade' applies to your story changing from 'dotty the big hero and peacepink and president protector' to someone who (probably) went whining to the moderators again when someone outed your perp-lexing confusions of logic and/or made too much fun of you   if that's even possible - you do it so well to yourself:  your leading question for example:  where have i "supported" him merely by including him in the first dozen accusers i could think of?   does that mean i automatically endorse ever thought he's even had?  these 'straw dog' tangents are tiresome    if you can post a link to where i ever even mentioned him  before, or demonstrate support for bus-bombs above, you're NOT a misrepresenting troll liar after all   but you are

what an irrelevant tangent from the unaddressed misrepresentations and lies listed in sequence above   the f.b.i. discussed a case with you (now at 'starbucks') -  and you're on what tonight?   i think you said you're up to half a gallon a day now, right?   why don't you go find something more pleasant to help you pass the time instead of trying to keep your stories straight here?  he's is only one of a dozen   maybe they're all 'terrorists', but we still see no 'bus-bomb' for your buddies the fibbies to get called in about

as for the text, we've seen MUCH worse from you, actually calling members you disagree with liars, threatening them, when navy nut 'friended' me in the middle of your 110 post rant about lobotomies, you insisted he "defriend the troll" - and when he didn't, you immediately threatened to "spread shit" about him    sasquatch's expession of a different opinion about mind control is mild compared to you malicious assaults on the testimony and honour of 100% of members who do not accept your explanation about "g-s"

The Secret Service  called me because of the report i made to the FBI about Sasquatch wanting to shoot the prez. I didnt want them at my house, so i askec if we could meet down the road at Starbucks.  They agreed, so we spent an hour talking about Sasquatch,  how i knew him, and about what it means to be a TI. 

Like i said, if you want to find out wrong you are, just say you support Sasquatch.  Ill make the call immediately. 

LaBrat said:

what an irrelevant tangent from the unaddressed misrepresentations and lies listed in sequence above   the f.b.i. discussed a case with you (now at 'starbucks') -  and you're on what tonight?   i think you said you're up to half a gallon a day now, right?   why don't you go find something more pleasant to help you pass the time instead of trying to keep your stories straight here?  he's is only one of a dozen   maybe they're all 'terrorists', but we still see no 'bus-bomb' for your buddies the fibbies to get called in about

as for the text, we've seen MUCH worse from you, actually calling members you disagree with liars, threatening them, when navy nut 'friended' me in the middle of your 110 post rant about lobotomies, you insisted he "defriend the troll" - and when he didn't, you immediately threatened to "spread shit" about him    sasquatch's expession of a different opinion about mind control is mild compared to you malicious assaults on the testimony and honour of 100% of members who do not accept your explanation about "g-s"

As to much worse than what he said, well i have never done anything to garner the attention of the FBI or secret service.

can i ask how you can say that he didnt threaten to bomb people? ?? You werent here,  and others know that Sasquatch said what he did. The reason Jake Maverick calked me a perp is because he believes that i turned Sasquatch in and blames me for him not being here due to incarceration. Jake knows that Sasquatch was serious but has openly stated to me that he would support in spirit any violent action against any person asscociated with the US government, as he blames them for his torture. So, you talk out the side of your neck when you talk about the whole affair.

LaBrat said:

You missed the part where Sasquatch plays along with the guy in order to poke fun of him.  Tgat is why he was banned. It had nithing to do with his views on mind control. And, his views on mind control had nothing to do with his not being here.  His threatening the Prez did.

Hey you saw my pic!!! Cool huh? How i just blew the lie that i changed my name to hide to kingdom come! Kinda like you said that i was a perp because i denied gangstalking.  Like my opinion would in itself make ne a perp because you said so. Well....low and bejold....Paul created the hardcore gangstalking victims support group 4 years ago!!! Kinda stunning how you keep getting caught in your own web
LaBrat said:

Mike, heres where Sasquatch knowingly misleads the guy into thinking he fealky does have a cn antenna in his head then coldly says that the guy might suffer actual harm. Sasquatch Indeed and there are high intensity EM fields surrounding your house which will throw your body across the room if they fire a directed energy pulse at the CB antenna
Chase H
oh. Well hopefully it doesn't lead to that lol
The guy was not in any way engaged in argument with Sasquatch so the motive of Sasquatch was purely to get satisfaction from frightening an already frightened target.
It is telling that you missed thus in your hurried attempt to find something to put me down for. You dont even realize that i was on my way to the bus to work by the time Sasquatch said what got him banned, which ended with his statement on mind control.
And, again you completely ignore the reality that you have been caught in another blatant lie, shown by the fact tgat we have proof that i used my own pic under big al, thecsame picture that i used under Paul P..

well, you know it's when no one's looking they like to attack lol!

David ofTomorrow said:

"can i ask how you can say that he didnt threaten to bomb people? ??"

(LaBrat feigns exasperation for effect:)   "SHEESH!"

neither a legitimate question, nor, typically, an honest one: the debating equivalent of "do you still beat your wife?"   low - and away too obvious   the actual facts, and source of documentation, are as follow:

he has 'shifted ground' here (from carrin's 'sasquatch' blog), after refusing four separate invitations to substantiate his willful misrepresentation that i "support Sasquatch's terrorism" (by requesting permission to confirm that the evidence supports his version as described - usually 'dubious at best')  

this reasonable request is magically transformed before our very eyes into the ill-advised and defiant questioning of whether the event occurred at all   DUCK - it's 9-11 all over again!   i must be a closet terrorist myself, if that's true!  except, of course, as the evidence all-too-easily demonstrates, that is not the truth    it's not even in the same bull-pork

as carrin has had opportunity to see for herself well before this current travesty, a troll can only twist and turn his own 'tail' so many ways until eventually he trips right over it   this is the icing on the 'drivel's food' cake    notice that criminal libel so casually sprinkled on to this shoddy defamation

(dotty desperately drivels along:)

"So, you talk out the side of your neck when you talk about the whole affair."

LaBrat said:

what an irrelevant tangent from the unaddressed misrepresentations and lies listed in sequence above   go find something more pleasant to help you pass the time instead of trying to keep your stories straight here?  he's is only one of a dozen   maybe they're all 'terrorists', but we still see no 'bus-bomb' for your buddies the fibbies

(LaBrat now adds:)  strangely enough, last night's new 'Featured Contributor Set UP by the C.I.A.!', in tracing a seriously disturbing number of parallel's between the dotty one and the execrable 'c.i.a.jew', does happen to address the classic freudian denial fall-back expedient of 'psychological projection'  (this occurs after enduring one too many mangled misapplications of this concept)

"talking out of the side...", after all these lies, contortions, misrepresentations and damned lies, actually does become amusing at a certain point   Big Lebowski is right! 

let's pretend you really ARE so stupid, just for fun!   but for REAL people, the word "therefore" clearly indicates that the ridiculous part is trying to use the fact of these machines monitoring us (which i have already acknowledged long before snowden) to deny that there is a purpose served by you trolls directing online discourse

i will add that it is even more ridiculous to try to make it seem as though i am trying to deny surveillance - notice that such wilfull obfuscation (deliberate misrepresentation) is not being conducted at random, but with the (amateurishly) strategic intention of discrediting my stance on 'real' g-s  (as a 'machine denier')

David ofTomorrow said:

LaBrat, here is whefe you said that clims of a machine monitoring us is rediculous.

"(laBrat:)
moderators warn new members about the trolls already here, and one has unofficially estimated membership at 80% spammers (who, when you consider how strategically their timely bouts 'interrupt' good posts by burying them in sidebar) especially with ridiculous claims such as there is a machine monitoring us, therefore there is no need for online 'buddies' conning us as franky warns of the disrespectful tone is a chronic give-away: franky shares personal experience about how sharing personal data with an undercover 'friend' is used against him, and specifically demonstrates how reporting symptoms helped the perps fine-tune their torture so he now suffers more efficiently and accurately every day who else would want to wander in after he's left (explaining why) to 'question'?

My perp was somebody alleging to be a T.I. (while I did not want to admit at that time that I entered in communication with the perp) that I was a T.I. myself and it went from there.  But I'm a fast learner.

Franky's quote:  ''Most targets are just innocent victims of circumstances and the likelihood is that they have no expertise in espionage or undercover operations. On the other hand, the kind of intruder I have outlined above is very skillful in such matters. Hence appearances can be extremely deceptive, and since that obscure impression is all there is to go on, it´s essentially just a guessing game.''

Franky,

I accept that there will be disinformation presented by fake TIs.  They want to discredit genuine TIs.  I don't believe in 'mind control' capabilities.  It discredits the TI community.  I do believe in carefully examining YouTube videos and blogs.

There are about a dozen I have found credible.

I also believe the TI phenomenon is far more widespread and under-reported.  That's because most TIs believe that if they explained what was going on they fear that their accounts would not be credible.

Their accounts would not be believed beacuse the tactics of the UK police come under the Doctrine of Deniability.

For example, could anyone believe a victim who stated that the following is happening?

1.  Car being interfered with;

2.  A liquid being poured onto carpets and moths emerging;

3.  Drugs inserted into liquids such as milk in the fridge - to mentally destabalize - and induce you into the criminal justice system;

4.  Footwear being slashed;

5.  Clothing being slashed;

6.  Semen ejaculated into the mouth of a toothpaste tube - to humiliate;

7.  Electrical devices rewired to explode when switched On;

8.  Frontdoor being left open as you arrive home from work;

9. Domestic pets being poisoned - so that they throw up on carpets;

10.  Sandals - where the soles are ripped from the base of where the feet are placed - glued back together - and they come away when walking in public;

11.  The doors of the car left unlocked - when you know you locked them the night before;

12.  Knowing you cannot seek help from medical professionals for fear of being disbelieved and risking being confined by mental health professionals;

13.  Fearful of filing a complaint with the RIPA tribunal - knowing that it will be dismissed as 'frivolous'.

The list could go on and on. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Dipti commented on Soleilmavis's blog post Soleilmavis' Letter to UN Secretary General António Guterres
"I mean to say I am given ILLEGAL mind control imprisonment since 2014 and assuming that my life I was like this."
2 hours ago
Dipti commented on Soleilmavis's blog post Soleilmavis' Letter to UN Secretary General António Guterres
"They are not ready to explain me what fraud is done by me. They are just giving me mind control imprisonment and cheating."
2 hours ago
hassanmcv replied to hassanmcv's discussion 5G : UN RÉSEAU DE CONTRÔLE DES MACHINES SUR L’HUMAIN par Morphéus n° 82, juillet-août 2017 in the group Victimes Francophone De "Mind Control".
2 hours ago
hassanmcv commented on hassanmcv's blog post 5G : A network of the control of the machines by Morphéus n° 82, juillet-août 2017
2 hours ago
Dipti replied to Soleilmavis's discussion Peacepink volunteers for support in your area
"I would like to come to china . Help me"
3 hours ago
Dipti replied to Soleilmavis's discussion Peacepink volunteers for support in your area
"Hi, I am Dipti. I am in a very bad shape They are using mind control weapons with me since 2014 and they are claiming it was much earlier to falsify my life. All this is done through telepathy."
3 hours ago
Catherine Sarah Hislop liked Soleilmavis's blog post Soleilmavis' Letter to UN Secretary General António Guterres
6 hours ago
Catherine Sarah Hislop liked Soleilmavis's discussion Petition to United Nations and Governments Worldwide to Stop Electromagnetic Mind Control Abuse and Torture
7 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service