UN Human Rights
UN Human Rights Council
International Bar Association
Human Rights Watch
Amnesty International
Amnesty International Canada
International Criminal Court
Canadian Governments

The Scarborough Hospital, public hospital of Ontario Government, is directly getting involved in torture, harassment , threats, terror, administering posion, attempted murder. You all have what I provided regarding this.

One famous International Human Rights Community/Organization forwarded one PDF file regarding "Medical Torture" to me .

Facebook Canada first hacked , second blocked  this Human Rights Community/Organization after our further discussion.

Facebook Canada at once blocked American Psychiatric Association when I just clicked its page.

https://api.ning.com/files/t6f27EQ2IpBa9dUq51nUU57vQWo0f*GHztAkEGXX4sk1-8op*tjiOn9FpwxB7Yd2We0P0QWS7g4CFJhOZ2SPBSS54uaVOIEP/Screenshot_20181018074132.png

13 years have passed. The Scarborough Hospital, conspiring with Toronto Police, Canadian torturers, Ontario Government...
still  refuse to disclose two voice recordings of mental status exams conducted in my home  without " informed consent ", including 2 pieces of hand written medical records of these two mental status exams.  Why? They stated: " You don't trust police. That testifies you're suffering mental illness." They stated in their letters to me: " They destoryed them according to the law."

Meanwhile, Facebook Canada blocked Ontario Human Rights Commission, hacked Prime minister of Canada, Ontario Ombudsmen, Premier of Ontario.

Meanwhile, Facebook Canada, Google Canada, Youtube...they are all hacking UN International Human Rights Community,  International Criminal Court, all news and everything I am using.

What are happening?  They are doing this regardless of international law and International order, actually regardless of anything. They even threatened Prime minister of Canada, his wife and their kids.

Fight for my life and fight against torture, I am not alone and I need your help.

Robin Yan

Canadian victim of torture

21/10/2018

You need to be a member of Peacepink3 to add comments!

Join Peacepink3

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –