peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

The scum-bags cracked one of my front teeth, the tooth to the left of my front two teeth. The thing is they do this thing when I am sleeping where they force me to slam down my mouth hard smashing my teeth together, they wake me up with it all the time. I now have to get a filling or a cap or something. The whole left corner of the tooth is gone. It could be worse I guess.

They also do this thing when sleeping where they force me to bite my own tongue, I wake up in agony. I am so sick of this crap.

Views: 78

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sorry to hear. Thats so unkind and just not what you need right now. Im not sure but maybe a mouthgard might help stop you biting down. I know what you mean about being sick of this crap....theyre just on me 24/7 and l cant fathom it for the rest of my life. Last night they did evil stuff to me. Im scared and traumatized. I look at non Tls and envy them so much....what l would give to be free.

Hi Stephen, sorry they did this, especially on a front tooth. I had this years ago, but on my back teeth. The thing is, I don`t think they knew what they were doing - they were attacking my mouth and gums, making the skin blister and erupt - revolting - and a couple of days later my back teeth started crumbling when I brushed my teeth. So the very back molars are stubs, and after that the one in front of the right back molar cracked in half, the front of it fell out leaving just the back of the tooth, which is still OK. I could hear them going"oh"" when bits of teeth fell out.

They also make me bite my tongue or lower lip or cheek quite often when I am eating - very painful - making me yell. 

Hiya Sue

How are things Down Under, oh a mouth guard , yes I will look into it , I hate them though for forcing me to have to wear one. Yes they love to torture at night , with dreams and waking people up and stopping them from falling asleep and more.

Yes I now what you mean about envying people in the shops and pub and all that have no clue about targeting, I look at people like that all the time when I ma out.Thanks and stay strong Sue.

Sue said:

Sorry to hear. Thats so unkind and just not what you need right now. Im not sure but maybe a mouthgard might help stop you biting down. I know what you mean about being sick of this crap....theyre just on me 24/7 and l cant fathom it for the rest of my life. Last night they did evil stuff to me. Im scared and traumatized. I look at non Tls and envy them so much....what l would give to be free.

Hi James

How are things in the States, is Trump going to expose this program? I hope to god that he does. You are going through this crap at 71? oh my God they are so evil. And have been going through it for 24 years? I am a newbie been targeted since 2005. I hope they let you go soon and give you your life back. Stay strong and thank you.

James Eubanks said:

Hi fellow TI's, my first post in discussion. They send me images and even short movie reels which I have had success stopping each time by saying God and Jesus name. They now regularly insert negative moods into me. I can't call or e-mail anyone as they intercept and pretend they are the person I intended it for and they use fake voice to fool me in a phone call. I can't get my story to anyone so I may post it here in the blog BUT, unless someone I trust knows where I post it then it may never be found after my death. I am 71 now and this started for me at 24 y/o. I have always bounced back but now I am tired and people who have known me a long time are still loyal to these evil perps. Last year they did something to make my tongue sore and my nose and bowels and did that to get me into the Dr's and put more implants in me. I know I've read implants are not needed now BUT, they still do use them if they can get to a person.

Hiya Sandy

How are things in the UK, yes they make me bite my tongue when eating too all the time , and yes even my lip (somehow). They also make my ankle twist when walking all the time, also sometimes they do it reacting to my thoughts , ie I could be thinking of ending my life and then my ankle will give way. But it is the biting the tongue at night time that is the hardest to deal with because I am sleeping I have no idea it is coming , (it is crap being woken up violently), well the physical part of the targeting anyway , the mind control is a different nightmare. Thank you and stay strong , the day will come when these crimes are exposed, and the bye bye Mi5 lol.

Sandy Lomax said:

Hi Stephen, sorry they did this, especially on a front tooth. I had this years ago, but on my back teeth. The thing is, I don`t think they knew what they were doing - they were attacking my mouth and gums, making the skin blister and erupt - revolting - and a couple of days later my back teeth started crumbling when I brushed my teeth. So the very back molars are stubs, and after that the one in front of the right back molar cracked in half, the front of it fell out leaving just the back of the tooth, which is still OK. I could hear them going"oh"" when bits of teeth fell out.

They also make me bite my tongue or lower lip or cheek quite often when I am eating - very painful - making me yell. 

Hi James....please see your personal page. I have sent you a message.

Sorry to hear what they are doing to your teeth Stephen, they plan to destroy brain tissue, which is brain damage to me, to cover up what they have put me through and it was caused by the authorities has a child.

if you wanna chat at all, just message me, I hope your okay, with all the shit thrown at us.

best regards Jane 

Sorry to hear what they are doing to your teeth Stephen, they plan to destroy brain tissue, which is brain damage to me, to cover up what they have put me through and it was caused by the authorities has a child.

if you wanna chat at all, just message me, I hope your okay, with all the shit thrown at us.

best regards Jane 

I was gona say a gum shield might help Stephen? But Sue beat me to it! :-)

They use to make me chew me gums. I'd go look in a mirror & I looked like I was avn a stroke!. It makes me cringe & larf wot their tech can do. But wot lengths they go to for our attention eh? They cud be puttn it to so much gud use!.

TakeCare's! ;-)

Oh thank you so much Jane, yes some times we all need someone to chat to that understands what it going on , everyone I know here in Ireland just thinks that I am going through some mental issue, well apart from the TI's in Ireland that is. Thanks agian , chat soon.

jane shuker said:

best regards Jane 

Hiya Carl

Yes a mouth guard is a great idea , I never thought of it , but still trying to sleep with it on will be crap , I imagine it would be very uncomfortable and hard to fall asleep with , but I get it though it is better than them smashing all of my teeth up. I have an appointment next week for the dentist so I can have it repaired soon enough. Thanks mate.

Carl said:

I was gona say a gum shield might help Stephen? But Sue beat me to it! :-)

They use to make me chew me gums. I'd go look in a mirror & I looked like I was avn a stroke!. It makes me cringe & larf wot their tech can do. But wot lengths they go to for our attention eh? They cud be puttn it to so much gud use!.

TakeCare's! ;-)

ا
السيد رئيس الجمهورية المحترم :
م / عصابات في كل اتجاه
منذ سبع سنوات وانا اراجع محكمة تحقيق البياع دون انقطاع ولا جدوى بسبب عشرات جرائم منع العلاج المتعمد المرفقة من قبل عصابات اطباء الاسنان الخونة في كل العراق والعالم حيث تم تخريب وتكسير وابادة الاسنان السليمة والتلاعب بالعمليات الجراحية والدواء والاضرار باسنان صالحة ليس لها علاقة بالعلاج وكذلك اللثة واللسان والفم وعدم القدرة على الطعام والكلام والعمل مع الالام المستمرة في كل عملية مضغ وتم تزوير ستة تقارير طبية من قبل ست عصابات مستشفيات حكومية خونة ورغم الشكوى على المحكمة والشرطة رفضت المحكمة الدعوى واغلقتها دون ان تستدعي عصابات الاطباء او تحقق معهم بالجرائم ادناه للشروع بالقتل بسبب المنع لكل الامراض وخاصة العيون والجهاز الهضمي وغيرها المنشورة هما ولم تتبع نفس الطريقة بالتحقيق الذي حصل معي بالملاحقة بالاقمار الصناعية من قبل مافيات مخابرات صدام واعدام الابرياء على الكلمة والنكتة ومنعت كل الحقوق ومنها العلاج وكلها مستمرة الان مدى الحياة وهذه واحدة من خمسون قضية ترفض لمنع التقاضي والدفاع في كل المحاكم ستنشر تباعا لسرقة كل الحقوق 0
اطلب احالة الموضوع للسيد رئيس الجمهورية المحترم للتحقيق بواسطة

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Lez replied to hassanmcv's discussion Macronique. in the group Victimes Francophone De "Mind Control".
"Bonjour,  Cela permet, comme souvent ,  plusieurs explications possibles , contradictoires ou complotistes, à défaut de connaitre l'origine exacte de cette création 1) l'opposition  était…"
52 minutes ago
Dr.Bineesh Balakrishnan posted photos
13 hours ago
Robin Yan replied to Tero Parkkonen's discussion Please sign this petition! Thanks :)
"UNUN Human RightsUN Human Rights CouncilInternational Bar AssociationAmnesty InternationalAmnesty International CanadaInternational Criminal CourtCanadian Government This is the 7th time! International Criminal Court message me to remind me and…"
13 hours ago
Robin Yan commented on Robin Yan's event International Bar Association
"UNUN Human RightsUN Human Rights CouncilInternational Bar AssociationAmnesty InternationalAmnesty International CanadaInternational Criminal CourtCanadian Government This is the 7th time! International Criminal Court message me to remind me and…"
13 hours ago
Robin Yan replied to Tero Parkkonen's discussion Please sign this petition! Thanks :)
"UNUN Human RightsUN Human Rights CouncilInternational Bar AssociationAmnesty InternationalAmnesty International CanadaInternational Criminal CourtCanadian Government This is the 7th times! International Criminal Court message me to remind me and…"
14 hours ago
Robin Yan commented on Robin Yan's event International Bar Association
"UNUN Human RightsUN Human Rights CouncilInternational Bar AssociationAmnesty InternationalAmnesty International CanadaInternational Criminal CourtCanadian Government This is 7th times! International Criminal Court message me to remind me and these…"
14 hours ago
Robin Yan posted a blog post

This is the 7th time! International Criminal Court message me to

UN UN Human Rights UN Human Rights Council International Bar Association Amnesty International Amnesty International Canada International Criminal Court Canadian Government This is the 7th time! International Criminal Court message me to remind me and these torturers who are living as my neighbors and gathering around and in my workplace...Robin YanCanadian victim of tortureApril 18, 2019…See More
15 hours ago
deca posted a video

5G Critical Test Case In The UK: Mark Steele Fights For All Biological Life On Earth

5G Critical Test Case In The UK: Mark Steele Fights For All Biological Life On Earth | Richard Sacks Lost Arts Radio Show on Sunday 4/7/19 Listen online: htt...
21 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service