peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

They intercept, hack, and delete my post below.

Martin Niemöller(German: 14 January 1892 – 6 March 1984) was a German theologian
and Lutheran pastor.

When the Nazis came for the communists,
I remained silent;
I was not a communist.

When they locked up the social democrats,
I remained silent;
I was not a social democrat.

When they came for the trade unionists,
I did not speak out;
I was not a trade unionist.

When they came for the Jews,
I remained silent;
I wasn't a Jew.

When they came for me,
there was no one left to speak out.

Please forward this below . Not only for me.

UN
UN Human Rights
UN Human Rights Council
International Bar Association
International Criminal Court
Canadian Government

In our world, is there this kind of tinnitus happening  in my home  ?

It can stop at once when  I hold camera and point at my neighbor with my finger.

Federal Communications Commission  released one document from The  Department of the Army  regarding Non-Lethal Weapons . It stated Microwaves can be used as weapons to cause tinnitus and cause damage to human  brain.  Its website is being filtered.

Just one page, not from its website :
 https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/2644708866?prof...

I have shown the evidence on how Toronto Police, The Scarborough Hospital, Canadian Torturers backed by Ontario Government ... , who are living with  me  as my neighbors,  gathering around, in my workplace,  are hacking  UN, International Criminal Court, International Human Rights Community and everything  I are using, all Apps, all VPNs, all social medias, including my cellphone.

Amnesty International recently stated they "have witnessed" what they are doing to us.

What happened and what are happening? They  are doing this.

What happened and what are happening? UN advised me to file complaints against them twice.  Now, International Criminal Court more directly ...

Fight for my life and fight against torture, I am not alone and I need your help.

Robin Yan

Canadian victim of torture

17/05/2019

Views: 18

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

When you say they are hacking the UN, etc, if you mean they are manipulating people's minds everywhere, then I do think that is probably the case. I don't think they are necessarily hacking your technology per say, unless you mean they are draining batteries, or hitting your trackpad on you computer to move your mouse, or things like this. But it seems they can see everyone's minds and thus what everyone sees, and they can try to harass you with that. Also, your neighbors' minds have possibly been manipulated, and yours as well -- they can make you hear things that aren't really there, and they can likely make people behave in certain ways and make you perceive it negatively. But I think they can also make certain people treat others negatively too.

Finally, I personally believe it is Australia doing this to people. Your government wouldn't want to do this to it's own citizens, and certainly not taxpayers. The Australians are actually very negative people. In their culture, they have something called the "tall poppy." And in Australian culture, they ALWAYS want to cut the tall poppy down. In other words, they are jealous of others success or achievement. They want to tear anyone down they feel is above them in any way. And if you know Australians, that includes everyone. They are jealous of everyone else in the world, and even each other. I wonder if their history as a penal colony made sociopathy commonplace in their society. My ex husband was Australian, and I am certain he is a sociopath who also told me he was Australian Secret Intelligence Service.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

VM left a comment for Sue
"Hi Sue, Don't worry, I'm not disheartened at all, just got busy doing other things. Thanks for reaching out with your kind message anyway. I'll be back!"
6 hours ago
VM and Sue are now friends
6 hours ago
Soleilmavis left a comment for Donna (Joy) Plattner
"Dear Donna, Thanks for standing firm with our case - fighting the secret abuse and torture with electromagnetic mind control technologies. Stay strong and stay faith. Best- Soleilmavis"
8 hours ago
Stephen O' Neill commented on CLS's status
"Sorry to hear that , it sounds pretty bad , they don't mess with my memory, and I get very little v2k, thank god. Stay strong  CLS, and you too Angeline."
9 hours ago
Angeline Klas commented on CLS's status
"They do that to me also."
12 hours ago
Sugey Ortiz-Serrano posted a status
"S.O.S. controlador me tiene como plantilla para ser como yo y poder dirigir mi cuerpo al yo faltar, me eliminen el espíritu quede el cuerpo"
20 hours ago
Sugey Ortiz-Serrano posted a blog post

JUNIO 19 DE 2019. S.O.S. S.O.S EL CONTROLADOR SE ESTÁ INTEGRANDO A MÍ HASTA DESAPARECERME

HOLA A TODOS, ESTE ESCRITO ES UNA EMERGENCIA Y LA VERDAD NO SÉ CUÁNTAS PERSONAS LEAN ESE ESCRITO, PERO NECESITO QUE SEPAN QUE ESTOY MUY TEMEROSA DE LO QUE PUEDA PASAR, YA QUE LITERALMENTE ME ESTÁN MATANDO, SE PIENSAN QUEDAR CON MI CUERPO PARA UTILIZARLO Y TODOS ESTOS AÑOS, QUE YO CREÍA QUE ALGUIEN SE INTERESABA EN MÍ PORQUE SIEMPRE HABÍA UN NARRADOR DE MI VIDA, RESULTA QUE, COLOCANDO CUIDADO, ES QUE ESTA PERSONA NECESITABA SABER TODO DE MÍ, HASTA EL DETALLE MÁS ÍNFIMO PARA PODER SUPLANTARME DE…See More
20 hours ago
Pariwisata Tourism updated their profile
21 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service