Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

HiTI's

Hope you are all coping ok, I just wanted to share something that I am going through , maybe one or two of you may have similar stories.

I have ,and am being stalked by UFO's ,have seem them a lot over the last ten years, one even followed me home one night playing a cat and mouse game with me all the way (in my car), it was big , about the size of truck (but round) it was just a white light , it was about 75 meters from me and close to the ground , it was just at the side of the car , it didn't move at all just very still in the sky, when I would look to my side and it would be horizontal to me , as I would be moving away it would be perfectly still where it was when I looked to my side , I would keep an eye on it as I was putting  distance between us , I would look in front of me , look to my side again and it would be horizontal to me again (perfectly still) I would look at it as I was moving away from it (it not moving) I would look forward then look to the side and it would be next to me again. When I got to the built up area it was gone , I got home and noticed it was outside , between a small gap in the curtains , if I had of been standing a bit to the left I would not have seen it , or to the right , they wanted me to see them. (seemed very human).

Another time I was in a prison one day, I was on the roof in like a watch tower type thing , there was mountains all around in the distance , I seen one just over the line of the mountain moving very slowly , and when seeing it I noticed one under the line of the mountain (perfectly still) , right away I thought oh there are my friends again and picked up a pair of binoculars to get a better look , and as soon as I focused them in I seen them both (UFO's) just vanish.

About 3 weeks ago I was at home at about 22:00 (10pm), my perps were attacking the crap out of me so I wanted to get out to clear my head , so went to a local beach , completely empty ,no lights , buildings or people for miles , just me and my V2K perps, the sky was very clear and it wasn't totally dark yet , the stars were not out in numbers yet either , I seen one just to my left , it didn't phase me very much , I new right away what it was and new it was there for me, then I looked directly above and seen about TWENTY more , above me and only above me,nowhere else , not over this way or that way , they looked like stars (but moving),  I just watched them for about half hour and went home again.

Friday before last I was staying at my best friends house (night), doing the usual guy's crap , having a few drinks , I went out to the back of his house , there is nothing only his long garden , a road at the bottom of his garden , and just fields at the other side of the road, and in these fields I seen a light about 100 meters from me , it was on ground level and moving from right to left at walking pace , and then it just stopped , I was looking at it for a minute or two ,it wasn't like a flashlight , it had streaks of light coming out of it , like an x and a + crossed over one another (in light) understand?  like if you were to draw a star in the sky. But anyway as I said it had just stopped , so I called my friend and right away he said that is not a normal light (he was with me the time the UFO followed me home) so he ran in to get his phone to record it , and as soon as he raised it to record , it just went out ,vanished.    Some times I can play spot the UFO , and a lot of the times I will see one. 

If you happen to be an individual that has used up their three strikes as it were ,and if you ask me a question then I am just going to ignore you, no matter what the question is.  Not that there is much more I can add to this story.

Views: 110

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Seen another one (UFO) tonight , I was walking in hazelwood , it is a recreational woodland (Sligo , Ireland) with a walkway cut out , and it go's around a lake , no one there only me , and seen one out on the lake as I was walking along the shore, no big deal I guess.

Funny, they said the same thing to me...they like ET .. alien is to derogatory!! Like they dont belong!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Donald P Shivel posted a status
"Been a TI for 3 yrs, wantint ot meet and communicate experiences with other targeted people.."
1 hour ago
Donald P Shivel and joyherbert09 are now friends
2 hours ago
outi tuomi commented on H's group Finland
" tai iskekää kerralla hampaat pois, mitä nyt kaksitellen"
5 hours ago
outi tuomi commented on H's group Finland
"Hyi helvetti, olin ehtinyt pari tuntia nukkua, kun pääjän ja korviin varsinkin pamahti metallinen helisevä pommi. Pomppasin tyynyltä Jaaina vaan helisee, ja jalat sähköisestu värisee, jos lattialla…"
5 hours ago
Profile IconDennis Manz and joyherbert09 joined Peacepink
8 hours ago
GABRIEL VASILE IACOB liked Gretta Fahey's blog post THE EXTREME DANGERS OF HYDROGEL FOR TORTURING HUMAN BEINGS.
12 hours ago
Robin Yan posted a discussion

Urgent: No matter who, what,...I disclose it, you transfer it, not only for me.

Meanwhile, by "wall", by  hacking all VPNs I am using; by endless CAPTCHA check, by intercepting and hacking all my accounts... I can not normally send and receive any emails , or any messages  which is "dangerous" to them.Meanwhile, they are hacking UN,  International Human Rights Community, International Bar Association, International Criminal Court by cookies, emails, firewall , IP... regardless of anything.Why?UN ICCPR UN Human Rights UN Human Rights Council Amnesty International…See More
17 hours ago
Martti Koski commented on H's group Finland
"Minulla oli mtös aivan kammottavan epämiellytttävä olo illalla. Pahoinvointia, ja päänkipuja. Sitten se katkesi kuin veitsellä leikatan kymmenen jälkeen."
yesterday

Badge

Loading…

© 2021   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service