I have been able to control the system that tortures me using my computer, bass boost and room correction. The bass boost option in the sound settings is only on some systems and you must disable the high range setting first to see it in options, which is replaced by bass management if it is not disabled. Then using a bit shifter and room correction along with an AM Radio that picks up the computers sound at about 1400hz, a victim will be able to stop mist attacks.

First startup the bit shifter that I have attached and start up the radio that picks up bass boost. Then a victim should run the room correction with the bitshift and radio running, which is better if it is a boom box type with bass. A victim will need to run about 4-5 room corrections back to back with the bass boost set at about 300-500hz with the decibel level at 24db. You will also need the "listen to speaker" option set in the microphone settings.

The first bitshift you will run with a full green bar is the "shift 4-8 to zero" this is done first and will be hit with feedback from the "listen to speaker option in the microphone settings. Second bit shift will be the longest description setting that will change bits 3 and 4 according to them being 1 or 0. Third you will bitshift the last setting " switch the places of 2-3 with 5-6". Then using a red bar instead of all green, highlight the middle of the bar with red and leave the top and bottom open and run "Rotate bits by left leaving left most untouched". Now you willl see the system totally change and every bass feedback or listen to speaker feedback you hear will be in your favor and can stop most torture.

Then set your booster decibel boost level to zero while keeping the hertz boost the same and enjoy the benefit.

You will need Blowfly to make the room correction work and is attached along with the bitshifter and a phaser that you will set to halfway for each setting.

Set blow fly to PRandom and Srandom with ARCSIN, then move the first three sliders all the way to the left with the last slider being on the right. The move the first slider about a few clicks to the right and the last slider a few clicks to the left. Blow fly is one of the only programs that makes a random sound constantly.

I will update with a better explanation soon, please send message if you have any questions.

blowflyv101.zip

btssynthv101install.zip

phase-warper102install.zip

You need to be a member of Peacepink3 to add comments!

Join Peacepink3

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –