peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Something that i have thought about doing is coming up with a series of questions with the appropriate answers. This might be effective if you work with a lawyer and try to question a person who is in trouble. Just an idea but i now suspect these illegal tactics are behind a lot of the problems we here about in the paper.
I also incurage everyone to keep accurate time when feeling stinging or other discomforts and make note to anything suspicious.

Views: 105

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

When someone is not upto date with mind control ,the use of directed energy weapons, and other microwave technology they will have trouble explaining to someone what's going on. So i would like to try and establish just a few basic questions that could be used to either detect mind control or weed out the use of it. I think this would be a simple yet effective way to tell.
The other point to this is that if a victim of these technologies caused a problem i would want the people who are doing illegal experimenting to be held accountable.

The idea to draw a list of question that would specify anything being done resulting from the program is a great idea of course, if it can be done and I'm sure it can be done. In particular because people subjected to this programmed torture are reacting to always the same tricks and that those tricks are strictly artificial.

I'm also hoping people implied in resolving, curing, judging, etc. those targeted are starting to have an understanding of what is going on..?...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

sahar barqawi liked Soleilmavis's blog post 200 Years of "Mind Control"
1 hour ago
Robin Yan posted a blog post

1.5 years ago, "never bully others  , and try to avoid being bullied. Otherwise, everything will be tough."

1.5 years ago, "never bully others  , and try to avoid being bullied. Otherwise, everything will be tough."See More
2 hours ago
Carl commented on annabelley's photo
Thumbnail

PRIVATE or PUBLIC

"Defo not! Our thoughts are the only privacy we have."
4 hours ago
Carl liked annabelley's photo
4 hours ago
Carl liked annabelley's photo
4 hours ago
Carl commented on Susie peris's group UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
"Hi. Perhaps in the U.S. more people are being targeted there because the technology is closer to that state or within the state?. Being closer to its souce wud mean less power bein thrown out at the victim over less of a distance to attack the…"
4 hours ago
Profile IconCarl and sahar barqawi joined Susie peris's group
Thumbnail

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

The United States of America Will Stand for Freedom and Against Mind Control...See More
4 hours ago
deca posted videos
6 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service