peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

You can stop voice to skull n mind control if you make a faraday cage thick enough of metal, to stop these Extremely Low Frequency Signals from entering your body n brain. Making a Faraday box with no openings , Mumetal will work very well, will kill these signals from entering your brain!!! You need a faraday cage thick enough to stop magnetic waves! Its possible!

Views: 1140

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Our lab have 100% copper faraday to assist you

.http://www.zezustech.com/store/home/en.html

well of course now deca's got us all confused about the possibilities of "electro-magnetic waves being jammed by an electrical field" (p.49 'perp behind every mailbox' - his own reply is still on a slow boat from pluto...)  http://peacepink.ning.com/forum/topics/perp-behind-every-mailbox?id...    

Are you seriously telling me you'd daub your walls and ceilings with "wiggling" mylar sheets charged to 10,000 volts? Haha! More fool you! The mindless devotion of shills.

Duncan claims his mylar system and it's "strong electric field" are able to jam radar. Are you able to provide one shred of scientific evidence to support this claim? The claim that electromagnetic waves can be jammed by an electric field?

LB:

as most of you are aware, pluto is very, very far away    but we need some technical assistance in THIS century!   with all the predictable confusion attendant upon such out-standing delays, we'll also require oodles of razzle-dazzle electrifying expertise 

(to empirically disconfirm such a drastically alternative viewpoint and philosophy)

(anthony forwood)  http://exposinginfragard.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/the-truth-about-far...

"Many TIs believe that a Faraday cage will reduce or eliminate electromagnetic signals, and is therefore able to stop V2K and other forms of electronic mind-control. But consider the following events that trace the development of early psychic research under MKULTRA, and what happened to the results…

"In 1947, a medical student named Andrija Puharich developed a theory in which he proposed that neurons radiate and receive waves of energy and act as a certain type of radio receiver/transmitter for the transference of thoughts from one person to another. His theory was well received by leading scientists, including Dr. Jose Delgado...

"If the results of Puharich’s research were incorporated into the development of psychotronic technologies, and if these technologies are now being used to target people, then it would only make sense that those who wield them would want to lead their targets into believing that a Faraday cage will protect them when in reality it will do the exact opposite. And who has the ability more than anybody to flood the TI community with claims that a Faraday cage will help them?"

and now a word from peacepink's very own grilled 'tech's mechs':  (take it away, guys!)   

Now I have new website https://zezustech.ecwid.com

My lab have RNM and V2k modulator / demodulator to assist you out

Hello

Here is my lab linkhttp://www.atomicmall.com/zezustech

Also my have elf Jammer price 199usd, pm me if you need this item.

Thanks

Sinsotorn

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Robin Yan replied to Tero Parkkonen's discussion Please sign this petition! Thanks :)
"UNUN Human RightsUN Human Rights CouncilInternational Bar AssociationAmnesty InternationalAmnesty International CanadaInternational Criminal CourtCanadian Government This is the 7th times! International Criminal Court message me to remind me and…"
28 minutes ago
Robin Yan commented on Robin Yan's event International Bar Association
"UNUN Human RightsUN Human Rights CouncilInternational Bar AssociationAmnesty InternationalAmnesty International CanadaInternational Criminal CourtCanadian Government This is 7th times! International Criminal Court message me to remind me and these…"
30 minutes ago
Robin Yan posted a blog post

This is 7th times! International Criminal Court message me to

UNUN Human RightsUN Human Rights CouncilInternational Bar AssociationAmnesty InternationalAmnesty International CanadaInternational Criminal CourtCanadian GovernmentThis is 7th times! International Criminal Court message me to remind me and these torturers who are living as my neighbors and gathering around and in my workplace...Robin YanCanadian victim of tortureApril 18, 2019…See More
32 minutes ago
deca posted a video

5G Critical Test Case In The UK: Mark Steele Fights For All Biological Life On Earth

5G Critical Test Case In The UK: Mark Steele Fights For All Biological Life On Earth | Richard Sacks Lost Arts Radio Show on Sunday 4/7/19 Listen online: htt...
7 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Everyone should know b2b human to human is now possible. Its in use now and against tis"
11 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Everyone should know about b2b, v2k, remote b2b to a computer. A computer can cook an entire sports teams legs. This is real"
11 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"People need to spread this to as many people. This tech needs to be public. Not TIs only but public. Everything"
11 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Cook an entire teams legs give them brain fog or confusion easy money. Why? You bet against the other team."
11 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service