peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

United States of Paranoia: They See Gangs of Stalkers

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/11/health/gang-stalking-targeted-ind...

My comment:

Interesting article. I'd say: UN of Paranoia. It's fascinating to me just how many people around the World is calling themselves "TI" these days when the fact is that only maybe a 50 people I estimate are actually a real deal and most of them are not aware of what's going on, many are in Institutions under supervision. I say either you are a person with "psychiatrist" right and you have your rights, meaning no-one can harass you with gs or any kind of DEW and similar BS and you SHOULD NOT BE CONTRIBUTING TO PARANOIA and get another hobby or you are among those few with batteries in your body, involuntary brain interface, eye implants, genital implants - victim of a witch-hunt modern day, in almost all cases with paranoid schizophrenia diagnose.

So I agree with NY Times Article.

Views: 149

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Common TI's I'm sure you have something interesting to say about this NY Times article ;)

I've read that article when I first started researching the internet which was after confirming I was indeed mind controlled and not mentally ill. My confirmation was finding implants and scars. I've said more than once now and this article backs me up. It shows the problem we have in getting the average folk to believe us which is no proof. I honestly think focusing on DEWs isn't getting us anywhere because it's invisible and can't be proved. People want solid evidence. I have proof yet no one seems interested or believe me. If we don't show proof it will continue be be dismissed as mental illness by the people we need to believe us.

Hi freebird, I don't know about you but very most of the people know about what I'm saying just they are not allowed to say me anything. You know when somebody has a brain interface and cameras in his eyes as I do, everybody I get in contact with is being told about me. Can't get an x-ray while being followed... Luckily I'm armed with patience and waiting for my turn.
Good things come to those who wait. We can only hope sooner rather than later. To the writer of the NY Times article. Once either he or she has walked a mile in my or your shoes; then they're worth listening to. In the meantime what they write is bologna.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

William May posted a discussion

Important to know!

I received an email from a credible source in which it says that the voice to skull signal has been hacked by hundreds of hackers, whom are wrecking havoc among our brains and bodies. Believe it or not!!!See More
1 hour ago
Miss Sickofit posted photos
1 hour ago
cat cat replied to CLS's discussion human/animal genetic experiment for mind control weapons
"Hi CLS, I think it was the latest Dr. Hall interview where he said the program targeted gay men in California several years ago to see if they could make them straight.  So there are no boundaries to these "experiments". I disagree…"
3 hours ago
CLS posted discussions
8 hours ago
deca posted a video

Mind Hacking, From Paranoia To Reality

In the past people would have left at the idea of being able to hack a human brain or read their thoughts, but now a new human right has been proposed to pro...
10 hours ago
CLS replied to CLS's discussion human/animal genetic experiment for mind control weapons
"Please note that the group behind this is TOTALLY CORRUPTED. I know for a fact that people working for the government, sub contracts, nsa agents, or whoever are using this technology for personal gain. They are using this technology at the EXPENSE…"
11 hours ago
Robin Yan posted a blog post

Systematic torture,terror...

Due to their ( The Scarborough Hospital, Toronto Police, Canadian torturers, Ontario government organizations) systematic torture,terror...I was told by one medical staff that I can not see any doctors in Canada except only one doctor.Why did I see a doctor?Please see my  old post regarding how Toronto police, Canadian torturers administer poison in my home by wearing invisibility cloaks.Real? All Canada media confirmed that."By invisibility cloaks ( by floor vibration lights) , Toronto Police,…See More
14 hours ago
Larry Lee Whitsitt posted a photo

SAM_5483

update: Electro-neuro 2" Beam for monitoring victims
yesterday

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service