Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

No Description

Views: 38

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

“Today we rule Germany, tomorrow the world” ---- the scum of the earth ! Not Human Being (60/80 millions) !!
Cutting open the blood vessels of the German "people" the poured out blood is brown (Turkey).
Is German a race? (Switzerland)
German Genetics ---- ... Genes of anti human being ... 卐-Base-Pairs ... from generation to generation ... a simple species ...
German Psycology ---- Nazi 卐-Base-Pairs determine the German essence of cheating, secret terror and anti humankind, and this is specifically hereditarily from Generation to Generation ...
German Brain ---- Structural, mechanical and simple logical conformation results in the function of anti humankind ...
Germany killed human being in the past openly, industrially and systematically; Germany kills humankind now secretly, informationizly and systematically. Cheating, secret terror and anti humankind are German essence.
New Auschwitz concentration camp (Electronic version ---- MK ultra) It is neither peace nor cease-fire!
Germany had not lost the war, it is just moved, ...american version ... more clever ... more sophisticated ...
German MK-ultra-Genocide (WWⅢ): Attacking human hypothalamus and pituitary gland (24h/7d) by means of Electromagnetic Weapons leads to neuroendocrine disorder consisting of sterilization.
Dr. Joseph Mengele of Auschwitz notoriety was the principle developer of the trauma-based Monarch Project and the CIA's MK Ultra mind control programs. Mengele and approximately 5, 000 other high ranking Nazis were secretly moved into the United States and South America in the aftermath of World War II in an Operation designated Paperclip. The Nazis continued their work in developing mind control and rocketry technologies in secret underground military bases.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Yan Meng replied to Yan Meng's discussion Is it mind control technology or mental illness: my story
"What the technology does to me is different. I hear voices and have alien thoughts. I also have episodes of discomfort where I am very aware of unnecessary details and feel everything is wrong."
5 minutes ago
NOUROMAM5050 joined Sonar♦0's group
Thumbnail

Victimes Francophone De "Mind Control".

Groupe dédié aux victimes francophone de mind control !See More
3 hours ago
Robin Yan posted blog posts
5 hours ago
Robin Yan commented on Robin Yan's event Again, UN advised me to file complaints against "them "...
"UN Human Rights Office , Prime Minister of Canada, and me recently. UNUN Human RightsUN Human Rights CouncilInternational Bar AssociationInternational Criminal CourtCanadian Government I don't want to fight although " Human Rights can…"
6 hours ago
Robin Yan commented on Robin Yan's event International Bar Association
"UN Human Rights Office , Prime Minister of Canada, and me recently. UNUN Human RightsUN Human Rights CouncilInternational Bar AssociationInternational Criminal CourtCanadian Government I don't want to fight although " Human Rights can not…"
6 hours ago
Robin Yan posted discussions
6 hours ago
SUBRA commented on Soleilmavis's event Protest in Washington DC, October 18 - 22.
"Can we have full address where to meet up in Washington DC"
7 hours ago
Franco Villa is now a member of Peacepink
8 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service