Information about antisocial person     [KAJAL KANTI DEY  , (m) -+918276909442 /+918584929823  ADD: 8/3/26A , jessore road Kolkata-28 , India & PRATIK DEY ,  ADD:-sodepur, west bengal, India ], they harass people by RNM ( Remote Neural Monitoring brain controle thought this RNM machine) . I would like to inform you that , I am  living in Kolkata , my born and brought up in here Kolkata. This person ( kajal kianti Dey ) have 2 piece of RNM (Remote Neural Monitoring ) & 1 piece of RNM  he gave to his Brother-in- law (Pratik Dey urf Souvik Dey ). (Kajal kanti Dey’s sister name is kakoli Dey ( but I don’t know she have this RNM or not )Past 2 year and 6 month I have been tortured by them by varies way like ( voice to skull , memory kill, view victim’s eyes , listen& slang words use against me, body itching , illness , forced sleep, forced wake, High heat, Mentally torture, hamper in my job ,In  my comparative exams   & my personal data information etc, they Hampering my life by RNM (Machine )which is connect to Human Brain (frequency level )through satellite.They harass lot’s of Female’s in  Kolkata & in our locality by Sexually ( Through Visual cortex of Victim’s Eyes they can see ) and some Valgur sensation by this RNM (Machine ).  (RNM) stands for” REMOTE NEURAL MONITORING “have such features through which they have been tortured by people & females  ( this is a Bioelectro Magnetic weapon technology  which is generally not use in Kolkata civil area) They generally target to female’s and sexually use this RNM (machine) to harass and torture them, some Minister and VIP’s information they have been observed by this connection of RNM( machine) as for Entertainment of themself.This Machine (RNM) can’t  be detect by any normal way (necessary equipment oscillating scanners etc help  to detect the interference of this connection  ) , help me and raise my Voice against this kind of antisocial , violence , harassment , torture against women’s and  people in Kolkata (dum dum & sodepur) , which is against Law.(Kajal Kanti Dey & Pratik Dey ) both generally shows their character in public as a wise person but actually they are not,  both are a Poisson in human’s life . They have 3 piece of RNM , which is very dangerous in human’s life

KAJAL KANTI DEY ( RNM USER).jpg

Vulnerable Criminal Activity through.docx

RNM DETAIL IN SHORT - Copy.docx

You need to be a member of Peacepink3 to add comments!

Join Peacepink3

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –