peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Hello,

I am a female in her twenties that believes to be a victim of technological harrassement and in desperate need of answers.  Below is a summary of symptoms in which I have been experiencing.  Any feedback is much appreciated.  I need to know what I can do to find the person originating this harrassment and what I can do to obtain hard evidence of the technology behind this.

Symptoms I have been experiencing are below.  I have been experience these symptoms for nearly 4 months now. Note that symptoms started after I traveled to California and Colorado, thus I am not sure if the harrasser resides there or around my area of residence.

Symptoms:

- Hearing voices outside my head and inside my ears.  The voices are of people that I work with, family members, and people of my past.  I hear these voices 24/7.  When I feel a sharp pain in my ears I hear a ringing noise then shortly afterwards another persons voice follows.  When this first started they told me they were taking a DNA imprint of my brain.

- I will be working on something then all of a sudden have words pop into my month interupting me from what I was working on.  At times another persons voice actually vocalizes from my month and I feel as though I have tourettes or something.   I hear a "popping noise at times" and the voices are crystal clear, at other times the voices seem static like.

- I will feel sexual stimulation out of nowhere, sometimes I feel as though I am being touched and penetrated.  I feel sharp pains in my head, ears, and eyes.  They tell me they can read my inner dialogue and thoughts. They tell me the more I try to figure this out, the more I appear guilty. They tell me I have to cooperate.   

- They wrongly accuse me of things I have NEVER done (normally sexual) and state that I am guilty of something.  They tell me that "everyone" knows the things that they accuse me of, and when I go in public I actually hear others talk about it.... I have actually gotten the voices on tape recorder. 

- I have had very weird things happen to my car and electronics that I am around.  Electronics will click off and on, I have noticed the A/C and heater have been acting awkwardly.  I notice temperature changes in the rooms I am in. When I try to avoid them they will attempt to gain my attention my making my car honk,  syrens go off as though there is a cop nearby, helicopter noises etc. I look outside and these things are not there.  

There is so much more than the above that has happened, but those are the symptoms that I seem to remember at this time. Can someone please advise what I should do about this?  Thank you so much for your help!

Views: 77

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

One more thing to add to the above that may be significant is the weather changes with this. Normally when I ignore the "voices"  it will all of a sudden get very windy.. and Inoticed its only around my area. For instance the trees around my house will be swaying back and forth but I notice that in the near distance the trees aren't blowing. They tell me that it's a sattelite, nerophone (?), tape recorder, etc.  This sounds so crazy that I almost feel skizo.  I am afraid to talk to others about this because I am afraid they will assume I'm mentally ill.

Dear Raeia, Since you have suffered from this for 4 month, and travelled from places (with airplane?)
Did the voices in head "follow" you from place to place? These thing are not usually done by the voices or V2S (voice to scull) that you hear (family, friends or other people in yr neighborhood)they just manipulate you and let you think that to frighten you and to put you in to trouble and disbealive, when confronting the ones you have heard in head. What is your background story, did you have any medical treatment recently, or did you have any breakins in at yr home?

All your "symptoms" fit for being under some kind of harassment that is not made from local objects.

As you say they can read off yr thoughts, its much likely that you are under what a lot of us  here at Peacepink are under. Satellite survellaince. Who does this we all are trying to find out here, by share information and search the internet for different kind of technologies that could be used for this purpose.etc. There are different kind of theories about who is behind it, but since such an advance and sophisticted way of doing what they are doing, its very likely to be 
complicated and done by a lot of institutes such as  science reaserches, military resarching working together with medical companies, scientist at hospitals, technology universities, etc. the list could be long. It is important to know that in the beginning, when they do their "set-up" it is very heavy, this will slow down a bit, I have suffered from this for almost a year now, and a lot of victims here have been under this for many years. Its a good thing you found this forum, go ahead and read the articles posted by Soleilmavis and try educate yourself a bit how it works. They are able to do very advance and unbealivable things with the technology they use. So trying to have unattacked people around you believeing it, is of course very difficult, and thats a dilemma, beacuse we need to speak public about it, that it happens to so many people, and sadly you are probably now one of them. By working together here, we can share our stories, similarites and try to track down how its done and by whom. Eventually we will. //Take care, Annie    

If you can hear voices inside your brain, you are possible harassing by new "voice to skull"technologies.
http://peacepink.ning.com/forum/topics/introduce-v2k-voice-to-skull
Mind Reading, mind control technologies had been well developed
More information about Mind Reading technologies
http://peacepink.ning.com/forum/topics/information-about-mind-reading
More information about Mind Control technologies
http://peacepink.ning.com/forum/topics/introduce-mind-control-and

Thanks very much for all of your replies!!

I am scared Sh*tless at times because I don't know what I have done to be under this type of survelliance.  Since I have joined this website the harrassment as gone down.  I keep repeating that I am a anti-technology harrassment activist. lol.  I was in SF when all this stuff started, and yes I did travel by airplane. The voices traveled with me on the airplane from SF to home to Denver.  I visited Colorado Springs/Pikes Peak in Denver and the voices became very worse afterwards and turned into interrogation.  After I visited Colorado its like the symptoms magnified by 5x's. 

This is crazy.  I'm not sure what to do about it, I feel as though my thoughts are being broadcasted through the speakers in my car, TV, and computer. Whereever there is noise.  I am on the verge of losing my job. 

I'm taking a mental evaluation next week and I'm scared I'll be diagnosed as Skizo.  I'm not sure what to do to make this technology go away.

Correction: at times what I am thinking is being broadcasted on through technology at other times its not my thoughts.  Like I will be kidding and say "HEY PEOPLE IM A SERIAL KILLER" and then all of these voices will go through my head of people I have met/haven't met and people will say "YOUR A SERIAL KILLER? TAKE A MENTAL PICTURE FOR ME." blah blah blah.... At times I feel like my thoughts are being broadcasted through like radio towers or something.  They tell me "everyone knows".   And the people I'm around actually act funny.  Like I will be thinking something... like going to the grocery store then the person next to me will start talking about the grocery store I was thinking about in my head.  

Noted. I will not bring this up in a mental evaluation.  I feel special though like AL Capone. lol..  This is pretty trippy stuff.  Sometimes I feel as though I've taken drugs...like hallucingenics.  I will defintely educate myself with the materials on this website.

goscott said:

Hi....many of us have learned NOT to bring any of this up in a mental evaluation. All they do is write down what you tell them, then someone else who does not know you or has very little to do with you will read it and decide that you are crazy.  I'm not telling you to lie, but to just be aware that the forces working against you could have infiltrated at your job, as they did mine. If you like your job, it's best hold on to it.

Fear IS their weapon. You you know that they can hear you, don't show anger or fear. Use phrases that just waste their time.

Yup, SF is bad news, I lived there from 1983-1996 and was eventually driven away from that place. Wasting their time is the best weapon...Scott REV 18

Raeia said:

Thanks very much for all of your replies!!

I am scared Sh*tless at times because I don't know what I have done to be under this type of survelliance.  Since I have joined this website the harrassment as gone down.  I keep repeating that I am a anti-technology harrassment activist. lol.  I was in SF when all this stuff started, and yes I did travel by airplane. The voices traveled with me on the airplane from SF to home to Denver.  I visited Colorado Springs/Pikes Peak in Denver and the voices became very worse afterwards and turned into interrogation.  After I visited Colorado its like the symptoms magnified by 5x's. 

This is crazy.  I'm not sure what to do about it, I feel as though my thoughts are being broadcasted through the speakers in my car, TV, and computer. Whereever there is noise.  I am on the verge of losing my job. 

I'm taking a mental evaluation next week and I'm scared I'll be diagnosed as Skizo.  I'm not sure what to do to make this technology go away.

...how are you now Raeia?

Its a implant set or energization of body. In my experience trying to disconnect i get internal clicks like cartiladge cracking. I believe it uses earths magnetic field and technological means to follow you. Triangulation is tricky but momentarily possible. The tech and controls are very reactive to knowing. I.e the more you think you know or really know they get meaner. Its hijacked military hardware i think. Used by criminal elements. One aspect is at the base of power poles connected to the grounding wires are emf devices that interact with lines under homes. Look at the base of them look for shielded wire leading away from the unshielded ground wire.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Amber Wilson posted a blog post

It's the government ....no help for me

I'm just rambling now but I used to have an awesome life.....I was a teacher (still kind of am but not loving it and they are making it impossible)....then I began a short lived career as a skydiver, even made a few BASE jumps.....but just like the famous film point break with Patrick swayze (my rapist actually did the stunts for that film and many more) a lot of the film rings true.....my abuser is a extreme sport junkie so it makes since that he's government involved and trains the army,…See More
5 hours ago
Amber Wilson left a comment for Amber Wilson
"It's normal to want to kill those who abuse you, it's a form of fighting back especially when they don't stop and u don't know what else to do and no one offers help"
9 hours ago
brian bovo commented on Anthony Benjamin's blog post Schizophrenics can stop hearing voices by confronting avatars – study
"Note i can sleep but my tactics confront the fact im dealing with a persistant technology that was dormant. Im trying to get it to return to that state. So far its been impossible. They send out a signal and return it. Why do i hear voices out of…"
17 hours ago
brian bovo commented on Anthony Benjamin's blog post Schizophrenics can stop hearing voices by confronting avatars – study
"I confront implant locations. Push signal relays to widespread pointallation location. Use kinetic power they panic but eventually get it they need to stop"
17 hours ago
Lionel Aubert commented on Sonar♦0's group Victimes Francophone De "Mind Control".
"Bonjour à vous toutes et tous,Berenice, très bien pour cette lettre que je découvre à peine (les 1ers échanges se sont croisés ce matin et hier).Je la reprends sur un dialogue avec Amnesty Aulnay sur le…"
17 hours ago
Anthony Benjamin posted a blog post

Schizophrenics can stop hearing voices by confronting avatars – study

Coming face-to-face with an avatar on screen may help schizophrenics cope with their hallucinations, a study found. Patients confronting avatars turned out to be less distressed and heard voices less frequently.According to the research by King’s College London (KCL), the new treatment for schizophrenic hallucinations could be twice as effective as counseling. The study, published in the Lancelot Psychiatry Journal, tested 150 patients. Of these, 75 who had been hearing voices for more than a…See More
20 hours ago
Profile IconDavid Harbin, عباس العزاوي and sui hong yee joined peacepink
21 hours ago
hassanmcv left a comment for Amber Wilson
"Please no call to kill, many victims here are fragile, you re not the only one here to have reached a point of big despair and big suffering.  Plus you make us look like mandchurian candidates. We dont need that here at Peacepink, Amber."
21 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service