Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Victims Online shop http://soleilmavis.ning.com

Some victims have their paypal accounts already for business or donation. We also welcome victims to give their paypal accounts here.

(1) Paypal account: info@freedomfchs.com
FFCHS http://www.freedomfchs.com/ An organization in USA which has been working hard to fight against Mind Control and Directed Energy Weapons abuse and torture. Any of your donation will be much appreciated.

(2) Paypal account: bethbuchanan888@yahoo.ca
Beth Buchanan (Canada Victim)
She is Homeless. She wishes any possible donation to support her lives and her work against torture and abuse of Mind control and Directed Energy Weapons.

(3) Paypal account: comp.stuff@yahoo.com
Don Donald Friedman (USA Victim)
He requires your money support with his lawsuit againt mind control torture and abuse.
Please send whatever you can. "Thanks for all of your assistance in the past and I will continue to try my best to resolve these issues in our favor."

(4) Paypal account: soleilmavis@yahoo.com
Soleilmavis has built an online shop network for all victims http://soleilmavis.ning.com Everyone can sale their products on this site.

Please give your paypal account by comment to this discussion. Your paypal account will be added to this listing.

Views: 266

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

"insult to injury" - i used that exact same expression myself    that is what it is, and authentic members here will not be attempting to 'debunk' each others' testimony       it is a small handful who do so, and you will quickly realize why it is done, and how intricately that is tied in with getting us diagnosed and medicated senseless

there is an excellent article from soleilmavis that describes this threat perfectly called 'psychiatry' - i've been having trouble locating it recently, so if you happen to come across anybody please let me know or re-post it  thanks!

They would like to have it on aircrafts too, im sure they are developing it, but; what i said: maybe, most likely not. Since many are attacked when there is no single aircraft or they have went to a very remote location.. Labrat whats the point of you getting in conflict on every opinion, just relax. I have no intention to deny you, mislead or argue with you. I havent seen noone deny any of this, because its all hapening, but you have to have on your mind that most of it is induced delusions.

again using aircraft for Harassing fire as part of psychological warfare is a know technique

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harassing_fire

Early in the Pacific Theater of World War II during the Guadalcanal campaign, American forces defending Henderson Field from the Japanese were periodically harassed by a small number of Japanese military aircraft on night harassment raids, with their engine(s) deliberately adjusted to run in a manner that would awake American troops at night.

Harassing fire is a form of psychological warfare in which an enemy force is subjected to random, unpredictable and intermittent small-arms or artillery fire over an extended period of time (usually at night and times of low conflict intensity) in an effort to undermine morale, increase the enemy's stress levels and deny them the opportunity for sleep, rest and resupply. This lowers the enemy's overall readiness and fighting ability, acting as a force multiplier for the harassing force.[1]

As the name suggests, harassing fire is undertaken as an extreme form of nuisance without a major effort to produce significant casualties or to support a larger attack. The intent is to merely ensure the enemy can never fully rest or attend to non-combat related tasks and must always be alert and in cover from incoming fire. For this reason, harassing fire is often conducted at night (or around the clock if resources allow) and by a small number of guns or artillery pieces rather than the whole contingent. The denial of sleep and constant alert state it induces is physically and psychologically unsustainable by infantry forces for any length of time, and eventually causes severe degenerative stress and degradation of the force's combat abilities. For this reason, it has been a standard and efficacious tactic used since the introduction of the projectile weapon.

you 'didn't' spend over a week refusing to examine daniel morgan's evidence while ruling that it was the "cold war heating up"?    it is irrelevant in an actually quite cheesy way to say you "don't deny aircraft" after you've used the example of buzzing aircraft to support your 'real vs induced' gas-lighting lecture to prove "gang-stalking" doesn't exist      i won't re-post the evidence here - it is enough to know that 'deca' was unable to answer this on that blog

deca said:

sorry labrat I don`t deny aircraft ....there plenty in the sky

but TI`s get targeted when there no aircraft/drones  around

Nietzsche versus Deca!

LB

we dealt with the same objection at the time, and 'deca's hilarious fall-back was that the buzzing airplanes must then be bring used to distract daniel's attention away from something worse!!

why don`t you do what denial Morgan`s has done and get supporting evidence instead of attack other members on peacepink ?

do you get bothered by aircraft ?

when I was getting bothered by aircraft I did a few things and now its not so much a problem for me

do you think they use the same method on every TI across the globe ?

WHY DON'T YOU BOTH STOP BITCHING TO EACH OTHER AND KEEP TO THE DAMN TOPIC PLEASE.

deca said:

why don`t you do what denial Morgan`s has done and get supporting evidence instead of attack other members on peacepink ?

do you get bothered by aircraft ?

when I was getting bothered by aircraft I did a few things and now its not so much a problem for me

do you think they use the same method on every TI across the globe ?

sorry craig its labrat he keeps spamming my name across peacepink

Craig said:

WHY DON'T YOU BOTH STOP BITCHING TO EACH OTHER AND KEEP TO THE DAMN TOPIC PLEASE.

RSS

Latest Activity

mtehr replied to mtehr's discussion SUBLIMINAL TORTURE STOPPING AUDIO
"Please try this subliminal out and let me know what you think if possible."
2 hours ago
Salih Zameen posted a discussion

Are you interested in earning money online?

Are you looking for any commission based jobs. Here you have a great opportunity to earn some extra income while you study or besides working full time. Agenter is an Online Professional Networking Platform for Commission, where business profiles present their sales requirements on a commission basis and offer a new way of employment opportunities to every common man and sales agent, to connect and earn a commission. Please visit our website so that you can create a profile with our website to…See More
4 hours ago
Salih Zameen commented on Salih Zameen's blog post The best ways to make money online
"to make money online"
4 hours ago
Salih Zameen posted a blog post

The best ways to make money online

Agenter is the best place for anyone who wants to earn more money online. Here you can make money in the form of commission by working for the business offers or referring them to the right individuals. You can also help others to make money online by referring to the leads.Features and benefits of Agenter include (For Business Profiles)No registration fees. (Free Sign Up)No marketing cost other than your commission offer to your sales agent.Build your sales network in your Industry…See More
4 hours ago
Salih Zameen posted a status
"Agenter is the best place to earn extra income and increase the sales opportunity of a business. For more https://bit.ly/3e7Oa1W"
4 hours ago
Profile IconNatascha Casert and Salih Zameen joined Peacepink
5 hours ago
mtehr replied to mtehr's discussion SUBLIMINAL TORTURE STOPPING AUDIO
""Please try this subliminal out and let me know what you think if possible.""
8 hours ago
outi tuomi commented on H's group Finland
"Olen salaliittoteoriassa suomi24:ssä aloittanut ketjun "Klassiset stalkkaukset" ja gang stalking. Minun on vaikea saada siellä enää minkäänlaista viestiä lähetettyä. Ketjun lopussa on nyt avoin…"
15 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service