peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

what is the best way to check for an implant and I don't trust doctors much so an MRI is out of the question

I've already had one on my head/brain and I don't maybe the doctor is lying

Views: 87

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Why you think that you have implant? its many possibilities how to watch from your eyes. 30 -40 years ago was no chips

Hello Alels,

Look at my xrays. You tell me if I have implants. I am pretty sure I do. You tell me why would there by a perfect right angle on my xray too. I have been a victims for over 40 years since 1977. The technology has advanced by my guess older TIs have the same kind of implants as I do. Also they probably are stilling implanting people, its just got more advance.

I dont see anything. Why you think that there is something? 

Are you have amalgam dental fillings?

CLS said:

Hello Alels,

Look at my xrays. You tell me if I have implants. I am pretty sure I do. You tell me why would there by a perfect right angle on my xray too. I have been a victims for over 40 years since 1977. The technology has advanced by my guess older TIs have the same kind of implants as I do. Also they probably are stilling implanting people, its just got more advance.

I have heard that they don't even need to implant people anymore , they just get a brain scan or something of that nature,

all I know is I had a surgery in 2015 and then all this garbage started to happen, 

so any ideas on how to check for implants ? I've read those RF bug finders are no good 

really anyways to get off remote neural monitoring would be ideal though I'm not holding my breath on that one

I'm pretty sure it's embedded into your skull for majority of TIs. Read the Larson Report he has images of the impants. These implants are made to look like part of your body (Like blood vessiles, bone, etc). The worst part is technology has advanced and it has gotten smaller. In the future it will be exteremly hard to detect.

i dont know how are you guys.  I am TI even before my birth. They watched me from my eyes when I was in my mother body. They dont downloaded any memories, they recorded my life. What kind of chips was there? 
I found for myself only this one http://educate-yourself.org/cn/How-to-Stop-Electronic-Harassment-vi...
CLS said:

I'm pretty sure it's embedded into your skull for majority of TIs. Read the Larson Report he has images of the impants. These implants are made to look like part of your body (Like blood vessiles, bone, etc). The worst part is technology has advanced and it has gotten smaller. In the future it will be exteremly hard to detect.

Well I hav tried tens units to destroy it and plan on trying a magnet , you got any other legal ideas and advice



CLS said:

I'm pretty sure it's embedded into your skull for majority of TIs. Read the Larson Report he has images of the impants. These implants are made to look like part of your body (Like blood vessiles, bone, etc). The worst part is technology has advanced and it has gotten smaller. In the future it will be exteremly hard to detect.

William, in internet you can find many advises. and all of them will not work for day or two. 

William L said:

Well I hav tried tens units to destroy it and plan on trying a magnet , you got any other legal ideas and advice



CLS said:

I'm pretty sure it's embedded into your skull for majority of TIs. Read the Larson Report he has images of the impants. These implants are made to look like part of your body (Like blood vessiles, bone, etc). The worst part is technology has advanced and it has gotten smaller. In the future it will be exteremly hard to detect.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

brian bovo posted a status
"I also think the sounds are chemical reactions near or in hearing cortex"
1 hour ago
brian bovo posted a status
"When body brain spying i they implant butt and feet"
1 hour ago
Mat joined suzy's group
Thumbnail

AUSTRALIANS AGAINST E.H

A forum for australians experiencing electronic harassment and our supportersSee More
2 hours ago
Gretta Fahey posted blog posts
3 hours ago
Robin Yan posted a blog post
4 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"TIs I said this yesterday. V2K is wireless hands free phone call. Now if you are on a call with a stranger would you trust them? No! NEVER!"
11 hours ago
deca posted a video

End the Coup, Stop the Next War, Part 2: Q & A, Boyd, Binney, McGovern

Question and Answer session with audience and online viewers after Barbara Boyd, William Binney, and Ray McGovern speak about the election of Trump and wrong...
12 hours ago
Haley replied to Haley's discussion Targeted and tortured for 5 years.......giving up hope
"Every reply to my thread is being deleted before I can read them. This is bullshit, direct targeting. I HAVE got to either find a way out of this mess or Ill never survive."
14 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service